Are ASS Encyclopaedias worth it?

jimmytftw35

Awards
Promising ,for a cost , secure email web sites and sources ,is this to good to be true ?

jimmytftw35

Awards
I guess I'm the ASS , I meant aas,.Sorry about that!!!!:hammer:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude this is not the place to ask that, and no, why pay for that, when you can just :gotsearch: and find all of what you need. Thats like saying should I pay for someone to tell me how great my girl will screw? Do the work yourself, and reap the benefits...

jimmytftw35

Awards
I've been told how good my girlfriend is , or how good my ex-hor is ,sorry about the trouble , It's like the old saying if it sounds to good to be true , it probably is .

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahh no trouble, just do not pay for something like that when you can get info for free... Also I am a Sarcastic person, some embrace it, some hate it, but it is me...

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I want an ass-dictionary.... does it have pictures??!?!
cc

size

Awards
  • Established
Many of the AAS books available are not necessary. The majority of the information can be found on the internet and at the library. However, for those who may not want to spend the time looking or researching then some books would be helpful.

If you are looking for ways to contact sources, then you should move to another board. AnabolicMinds is a community based on support and discussion; it is not for procuring illegal substances.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like to learn about ASS in the ASS Encyclopedia. My favorite is the badonkadonk. Here's a formal definition from my ASS encyclopedia.

badonkadonk

An ‘ebonic’ expression for an extremely curvaceous female behind. Women who possess this feature usually have a small waist that violently explodes into a round and juicy posterior (e.g., 34c, 24, 38). Other characteristics would be moderately wide hips and a large amount of booty cleavage (i.e, depth of butt-crack).

Example:
"Her badonkadonk made a brotha pop mad wheelies"

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I concur, I must ask you where are your refs, on the Badonkadunk??? As I married a woman with a Badonkadunk...

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I like to learn about ASS in the ASS Encyclopedia. My favorite is the badonkadonk. Here's a formal definition from my ASS encyclopedia.

badonkadonk

An ‘ebonic’ expression for an extremely curvaceous female behind. Women who possess this feature usually have a small waist that violently explodes into a round and juicy posterior (e.g., 34c, 24, 38). Other characteristics would be moderately wide hips and a large amount of booty cleavage (i.e, depth of butt-crack).

Example:
"Her badonkadonk made a brotha pop mad wheelies"

:toofunny:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
AAS books are just the basics - you almost have to be online reading personal experiences to truly understand anabolics.