Making injectable superdrol....

RDXg0d

Awards
is it possible? at what rate would it dissolve ? what to use ?
PEG 400, 200, bb, ba , and how much? I've had success with making 4-AD in a oil suspension with some super solvent, any suggestions, or is it just a stupid idea.

size

Awards
  • Established
No need in my opinion. It is an orally active steroid.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
Idk a whole lot about all this stuff, but when i read this, i was thinking how it is methylated to be delivered through the stomach, being injected in the blood would make the methyl go to the heart and sounds unsafe to me...

size

Awards
  • Established
Idk a whole lot about all this stuff, but when i read this, i was thinking how it is methylated to be delivered through the stomach, being injected in the blood would make the methyl go to the heart and sounds unsafe to me...
One does not inject AAS intravenously, but rather AAS are injected intramusclar. Methylated AAS are sometimes injected IM such as winstrol but it is not necessary in most cases.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
winny is methylated whether you inject it or take it orally.

RDXg0d

Awards
i was thinking it would be cost effective , in a way even tho superdrol aint that expensive, but i would be nice to see the results and the effects, but i'll hold off......but it will be a future experiment

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i was thinking it would be cost effective , in a way even tho superdrol aint that expensive, but i would be nice to see the results and the effects, but i'll hold off......but it will be a future experiment
cost effective how? You get basically all the active chemical by taking it orally, how much more are you going to get by injecting? With cost of filters, oils, needles you would be wasting money for something that is almost 100% absorbed when taken orally. Results would be the same as taking it orally, so i dont get what you would gain from injecting it.

Jason_L

Awards
I'm not going to dismiss the idea entirely - it may reduce the "harsh sides" so many people worry about?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
either way...its the same compound
Not really. Its designed to pass through your liver and then do its magic. By injecting it, your taking away a huge part of the process. Really dont know what the result of that skipped process might be.

animalXXX

Awards
I'm not going to dismiss the idea entirely - it may reduce the "harsh sides" so many people worry about?
Not everybody has "harsh sides" from it. I've actually had no sides at all. Even more i felt awsome on it. And you are putting the same chemical compund in you, what makes you think that you're body is going to react any different than it would orally?

Jason_L

Awards
Not everybody has "harsh sides" from it. I've actually had no sides at all. Even more i felt awsome on it. And you are putting the same chemical compund in you, what makes you think that you're body is going to react any different than it would orally?
LOL.. how you "felt" means very little. It's about liver stress, lipids, etc., which can be hitting you hard w/o you even knowing it. All of which are significantly worse with orals vs popular injectables. Particularly methyls, as they are liver-toxic. Bypassing first-pass (ie, pinning, TDS) avoids a lot of the liver stress. Thats often why folks can pin for much longer cycles then they can use orals - orals are just much harder on you and need to be limited. This is generalizing, but you should have uderstood these general principles before you did a cycle.

Not really. Its designed to pass through your liver and then do its magic. By injecting it, your taking away a huge part of the process. Really dont know what the result of that skipped process might be.
But superdrol is not a pro-hormone, it's a steroid, so there shouldn't really be any requirement for first pass metabolism. It's methylated, so it should pass the liver intact (at a price though).

=======================

Jason_L

Awards
either way...its the same compound
again, it's about the toxicity of orals vs injectables. And there is often a big difference. In theory, if one reduced the toxicity of superdrol, they could potentialy use it for much longer cycles. Think methyl test vs injectable test...

I would research oral vs injectable winstrol to see if it is worthwhile, as it's a methyl.

====================

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
The only logic I can see in it is that it would only pass through the liver on the second pass and probably be a little easier on liver value's than oral. But like SnakeByte said, all the other stuff youd need to make the stuff would sort of eliminate any cost benefits.
I dont know how profound of an effect (if any) oral methasteron first pass liver breakdown has on IGF production. But I do recall that a criticism that was made about the injectable Dbol products, were that while it reduced liver stress, it also negated the IGF boost, wich was one of the great benefits of oral Dbol. But like I said, I've yet to read about oral methasteron's effect on IGF production.

size

Awards
  • Established
Can one inject dbol? yes.
Can one inject winstrol? yes.
The argument is not whether or not one can inject superdrol, but rather is it worth it? In my opinion, the answer is no.

animalXXX

Awards
LOL.. how you "felt" means very little. It's about liver stress, lipids, etc., which can be hitting you hard w/o you even knowing it. All of which are significantly worse with orals vs popular injectables. Particularly methyls, as they are liver-toxic. Bypassing first-pass (ie, pinning, TDS) avoids a lot of the liver stress. Thats often why folks can pin for much longer cycles then they can use orals - orals are just much harder on you and need to be limited. This is generalizing, but you should have uderstood these general principles before you did a cycle.
I know all of that... I did everything that I could to keep the lipid and liver in check. All I'm saying is that you have all these people crying about backpumps and headaches and a whole lot of other side effects which I never experienced. Anyways the truth is that in the end it's just not worth making it in injectable form. It's not cost effective.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
The argument is not whether or not one can inject superdrol, but rather is it worth it? In my opinion, the answer is no.
ding, ding, ding...winner!

:burger:

Jason_L

Awards
Not everyone has the same needs, financial requirements, etc. I personaly wouldn't pin for my own reasons, but I have no doubt that there's some people who would be interested in it if it meant they could do longer cycles safely. Let's pretend for a minute that making superdrol and PP into an injectable was viable, and that as an injectable it had less sides regarding lipids, etc. I bet there would be people interested in stacking these in 10+ week cycles, etc., if they could. It might cost more then "regular gear", but they would potentialy have similar gains w/o dealing with source issues, etc. Granted, there's a ton of assumptions in those last few sentences, but I think it's a valid curiosity. I would think the more relevant, ultimate question would then become "would it be worth it vs homebrewing from fina or syno".
LOL - I just talked myself into your same stance - im my opinion, it's not worth it. Go get some pellets :)

=================

size

Awards
  • Established
Granted, there's a ton of assumptions in those last few sentences, but I think it's a valid curiosity. I would think the more relevant, ultimate question would then become "would it be worth it vs homebrewing from fina or syno".
This is my thought process. Sure it can be done. Is it worth it though? Time it takes, possibility of mistakes in the preparation, possibility of heavier sides from injecting, etc.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well i'd like to see some of these compounds available as injectables like we saw with the late prohormones .and superdrol may not be worth it for the homebrewer to make himself but some of the companys getting into the act could surely make it available at a lower cost for them in quantities also like prostanz or others with an ester , would be very nice.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Okay...this is a no brainer.

17a alkylation makes oral bioavailability virtually equal to IM. SD is 17aa.

The liver filters blood over and over and over. Not just when you take it orally. So, 17aa AAS are going to kill liver values no matter what. Maybe the lack of first pass metabolism b/c of ingesting it will make "some difference", but I doubt it.

There is no point to taking 17aa AAS IM unless you just like to pin yourself.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay...this is a no brainer.

17a alkylation makes oral bioavailability virtually equal to IM. superdrol is 17aa.

The liver filters blood over and over and over. Not just when you take it orally. So, 17aa anabolic steroids are going to kill liver values no matter what. Maybe the lack of first pass metabolism b/c of ingesting it will make "some difference", but I doubt it.

There is no point to taking 17aa AAS IM unless you just like to pin yourself.
This is what I keep thinking to myself, the liver eventually gets rid of it which than causes the stress on the ol' liver. The only thing I could think of is you might get a little more out of it due to the fact that its in your body active before first pass, than is active after first pass, meaning it is the blood stream one more time round than just orally, will this make large effects? who knows, I just dont think it is worth it.

Jason_L

Awards
The liver filters blood over and over and over. Not just when you take it orally. So, 17aa anabolic steroids are going to kill liver values no matter what. Maybe the lack of first pass metabolism b/c of ingesting it will make "some difference", but I doubt it.
I stand corrected. Any mechanism designed to allow the product to survive first pass to such a large degree (17aa), by it's nature would seem likely to survive second pass and continue to circulate and pass through the liver and do it's damage.

============

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
....The only thing I could think of is you might get a little more out of it due to the fact that its in your body active before first pass, than is active after first pass, meaning it is the blood stream one more time round than just orally, will this make large effects? who knows, I just dont think it is worth it.
One pass doesn't take very long. If it was deactivated to any great extent with each pass it wouldn't be as orally bioavailable as it is. The heart pumps approximately 1900 gallons of blood per day :) Howstuffworks "How Your Heart Works"

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Thats a pretty cool site. I bookmarked it so I can learn how other stuff works.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
hahaha...classic use of emoticons mah freeeend. yer a jeanyus :)

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
:D Wha tank yooo mah freeeend. I do wat I ceeeeeen. :type: :)

RDXg0d

Awards
ok well i got some kits, and well i made some injectable superdrol and injectable Zol and both of them are doing fine....
only bad thing is i had to use alot of acetone/methyl-alcohol (heet) to clean off the binders and other crap...i let the superdrol sit in a container for 3days and let it dry after it dryed out i noticed that it started to form crystals small granulated ones, but it worked out i used one of the 2g kits and mixed it in heated it at 275 degrees and let it sit for like 15mins to sterilize it, and after that i let it sit in an ice bath and nice clearish white injectable superdrol....the zol was yellowish due to extra oil. Right now i'm on pct and am running clomid 40mgs/dhea 100mg/ and nolva at 10mgs
( eod) and balls are great , no terrible sides comming off from the 3 wk superdrol cycle only that i felt lethergic and kinda depressed the fourh day into my pct felt like total ****, like i had no energy no power felt awefull and the worst thing is that i work at night from 10pm to 7am unloading trucks and stocking for wal-mart and the job was great while i was on cycle , but now i'm thinking i wanna be on cycle forever , well to combat the fatigue and the lethargy i used a mister (nasal mister kinda like the ones for when u have a cold) and mixed in some clomid and nolva and squirt some on my tongue , and to be honest i feel ten times better, when i do, i feel energized and not so tired, i also added in some Basic cuts one pill with my last meal before work. My gains were great i went from 175 to 190 gained 15 lbs and lost maybe due to the basic cuts about 2lbs but i'm very lean and cut. The depression is gone an the lethargy is gone too...i did forget to mention i added in some Tranquili-G into my pct due to me having to sleep during the day and let me tell you when i did i felt great when i woke up (i dosed it at 2ml took about 20mins for onset effects).