BULK v Cut, cutbulk bulkcut bulk bulk bulk!!!

polski_69

Awards
I think I get the idea of keeping bulking and cutting separate. So, a few of you suggest to just bulk, then I guess I may look that root. You figure as long as I have a diet scheme of a North Korean super-spy ninja, I can keep fat gain to a small min, if any at all, and if using the right tools and my attitude, I can make myself look slimmer by getting bigger. I guess its like inflating a balloon so to speak, from look loose and floppy, to being the same size, but puffed...(if that analogy makes any sense to anyone else)

Ok. for my plan. I think I like the idea of the test base, so definately test prop, and EQ may be a good idea as well. Suggested dosages anyone? Also, this is the first cycle, so I want to avoid fina, and I think, though you can disagree, that winny may be to harsh as well. (I'd want to use a depot, but with two other injectables, and if its going to help a great deal, I would use oral winny. So, fire away boys, what do you think?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I think you should spend more time learning the basics and fundamentals about diet before looking to steroids.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02
I think you should spend more time learning the basics and fundamentals about diet before looking to steroids.
Yep, agreed. How long have you been lifting? Sounds like you have alot of learning to do, such as perfecting diet and training I would assume.

polski_69

Awards
I have been liftin' about 3 years now, got very serious in the last year and a half. I have done a lot of research into diet theory, and I just need to experiment more in terms of discovering what works. My body is very adaptive, so I constantly have to change my diet and training to avoid stagnation. For example, the low carb diet I can lose about 10-15lbs when I start, then nothing for 4 months. Then I switch to mod carb diet, and I gain some good LBM, but lose no fat. I'm right now trying to experiment with different cardio training, predominantly sprinting.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by polski_69
I guess its like inflating a balloon so to speak, from look loose and floppy, to being the same size, but puffed...(if that analogy makes any sense to anyone else) 

I understand this statement, seeing as though I weigh less than people think I do.. ;)

3 years training is not enough, maybe 3 more, or when you hit a good age, then worry about products of an extreme nature.. How old are you, and what are your stats?