Is it a must to use an AI with Mega Trn

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Is it a must to use an AI with Mega Trn


    I keep hearing diffrent things on this. I am getting confused now!! As most on here know I dont know much about OTC stuff just prescription AAS and tren .. Do you have to use an AI while use Mega -trn ?? I keep hearing it is like tren so I am assuming you will need an AI like letro to stop any kind of tren related gyno. I wanted to know if people on here do include a AI while using M-TRN?? Posted this before but didnt really get a soild anwser as some say m-trn does cause gyno some say no it does not.. Whats the correct input on this !!! Is an AI a must ???

  2. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Bumper !!! Anyone ?????
  3. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    93.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    548
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    87.16%

    Im at ~day 10 of PCT for a TRN/Zol cycle. PCT is with Nolva, Maca, Sesamin, Retain. Gyno-like symptoms started up a little towards the very end of the cycle. It doesnt look like I have gyno and my nips dont really bug me but when I start messing with them, I get a little burning sensation. I dont know what it is and hopefully it completely goes away soon.

    Either way, I dont think an AI is the answer for preventing gyno with TRN. Cabergoline would probably be more effective.
  5. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,560
    Rep Power
    170775
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    well it's a prolactin type of gyno so you would need something like brom cabergoline etc even B6 a regular ai like atd tamox etc won't work on trn type gyno
  6. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    548
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    87.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    well it's a prolactin type of gyno so you would need something like brom cabergoline etc even B6 a regular ai like atd tamox etc won't work on trn type gyno
    How should B6 be dosed to control prolactin???
  7. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    Im at ~day 10 of post cycle therapy for a TRN/Zol cycle. PCT is with Nolva, Maca, Sesamin, Retain. Gyno-like symptoms started up a little towards the very end of the cycle. It doesnt look like I have gyno and my nips dont really bug me but when I start messing with them, I get a little burning sensation. I dont know what it is and hopefully it completely goes away soon.

    Either way, I dont think an AI is the answer for preventing gyno with TRN. Cabergoline would probably be more effective.
    Nolva is a SERM not an AI !!!Progesterone gyno with Tren( or possible with TRN) can only happen, If there is high estrogen-levels in the blood, caused by steroids that aromatise. So an AI would be very effictive . The bromo would help with prolactin the AI (I would say letro ) will help keep estrogen levels low reducing the chance of progersterone gyno..
  8. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    How should B6 be dosed to control prolactin???
    More than 200mg/ED has been known to damage to the nervous system.

    The Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine has established a tolerable intake level (UL) for vitamin B6 of 100 mg per day for all adults.

    Some do take 200 mg ED while using tren ....
  9. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    548
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    87.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    More than 200mg/ED has been known to damage to the nervous system.

    The Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine has established a tolerable intake level (UL) for vitamin B6 of 100 mg per day for all adults.

    Some do take 200 mg ED while using tren ....
    OK...thanks. My multi contains 25mg already (which it says is 1250% of the daily value). I guess I will go look for 100mg B6 tablets at wal-mart and start using those. Are there any other recommendations for taking B6 to combat prolactin gyno???

    Also, is it better to take at night or does it even matter?

    O...I forgot to ask...this seems like it prevents prolactin...but I am already off cycle and into PCT. Will it still be effective?
  10. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    OK...thanks. My multi contains 25mg already (which it says is 1250% of the daily value). I guess I will go look for 100mg B6 tablets at wal-mart and start using those. Are there any other recommendations for taking B6 to combat prolactin gyno???

    Also, is it better to take at night or does it even matter?

    O...I forgot to ask...this seems like it prevents prolactin...but I am already off cycle and into post cycle therapy. Will it still be effective?
    Progestrone and prolactin are totally diffrent hormones. Prolactin stimulates the mammary glands to produce milk( do you have this problem ??).. You main concern is going to be progesterone ....Progesteronic activity cannot take place in the absence of Estrogen

    Getting rid of the Estrogen is your priority

    Blocking the Progesteronic activity isn't essential - as long as your Estrogen levels are low. So if your running proper PCT and keep estrogen in check it should not be a problem..

    And it dose not matter when you take the b-6 .. Hope this helps !!!
  11. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,560
    Rep Power
    170775
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    More than 200mg/ED has been known to damage to the nervous system.

    The Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine has established a tolerable intake level (UL) for vitamin B6 of 100 mg per day for all adults.

    Some do take 200 mg ED while using tren ....

    really that is interesting I know many people who take 300-500 mg a day while on trn and my tabs come in 250mg dosages.
  12. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yeah i dont think 200mg/day is too much at all. 400-500mg a day is where I think it may become damaging for normal healthy males. 200mg a day might be too much for a weak old lady. I really dont see a need to go over 250mg/day.
  13. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    Yeah i dont think 200mg/day is too much at all. 400-500mg a day is where I think it may become damaging for normal healthy males. 200mg a day might be too much for a weak old lady. I really dont see a need to go over 250mg/day.
    Just stating from what I have read in studies on pubmed!!!
  14. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yes we are all stating from what we have read. I read that over 400-500mg/day can be damaging. 100mg/day is considered safe.
    Anywhere in between is a question mark. With that in mind a healthy male should be able to handle 200mg a day with no problems.

    This is from the same people who prob think the BMI is the best way to measure obesity, and people should eat 60g protein a day.
    The fact is medical journals need to be taken with a grain of salt. Once minute they tell you Vitamin E is good, next too much can kill you. Better to be on the safe side if using Mega-TRN and 200mg/day B6 is safe unless you weigh 115 pounds.
  15. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Also I dont consider it a must to use an AI on TRN, but it is a must to have one on hand. IMO its a must to take Dostinex twice a week on a TRN cycle.
  16. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    Also I dont consider it a must to use an AI on TRN, but it is a must to have one on hand. IMO its a must to take Dostinex twice a week on a TRN cycle.
    Agreed on med journals. I know with tren an AI is a must. From what I am told TRN is very simailr to tren. If this is the case than progesterone would be the main concern( as stated in my prior post in this thread) the reason for the b-6 is to help with the prolactin issuses...
  17. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    B6 cant hurt but I highly doubt its very effective compared to Dostinex. I had some prolactin issues and they didnt go away from 2 weeks of B6 at 250-350mg/day. After I started taking Dostinex I noticed a huge difference. Im on TRN right now and I take .5mg Dostinex twice a week and 150mg B6 daily.

    Does Tren aromitize? I think most take AI while on Tren is because almost no one takes Tren without Test. Test aromitizes so most like AI while on.
  18. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    740
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    26.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I'm not grasping the difference you guys seem to see when talking about the benefits of an AI to a SERM.

    If we are talking about gyno related symptoms, what is better than a SERM? It directly prevents gyno from occuring, without further altering normal hormones levels (at least not signifigantly, such as when using an AI).
  19. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    B6 cant hurt but I highly doubt its very effective compared to Dostinex. I had some prolactin issues and they didnt go away from 2 weeks of B6 at 250-350mg/day. After I started taking Dostinex I noticed a huge difference. Im on TRN right now and I take .5mg Dostinex twice a week and 150mg B6 daily.

    Does Tren aromitize? I think most take AI while on Tren is because almost no one takes Tren without Test. Test aromitizes so most like AI while on.
    No tren does not aromatize!!

    First of the issue is NOT progesterone but AAS with progestinic properties which would be the nandrolone family, trenbolone, trestolone, metribolone, nandrolone, meribolone and others. The less estrogen in you body the less chance of getting progesterone realted gyno from tren.
  20. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    740
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    26.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    No tren does not aromatize!!

    First of the issue is NOT progesterone but anabolic steroids with progestinic properties which would be the nandrolone family, trenbolone, trestolone, metribolone, nandrolone, meribolone and others. The less estrogen in you body the less chance of getting progesterone realted gyno from tren.

    I also recall, I think, in the description of M-TRN that one of the ads for it was this too.
  21. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Remeber , The main concern is going to be progesterone ....Progesteronic activity cannot take place in the absence of Estrogen. Meaning low estrogen low chance of tren realted gyno...... And test should always be used while using tren!!!
  22. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    So what would be the reason of eliminating Estrogen before you reduce progesterone. There is none that I can think of. Estrogen should not be fought with AI's unless you have a problem or are taking aromitizing steroids. Dostinex does not hurt gains like AI's do. It also doesnt mess with cholesterol either.
  23. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602
    I'm not grasping the difference you guys seem to see when talking about the benefits of an AI to a SERM.

    If we are talking about gyno related symptoms, what is better than a SERM? It directly prevents gyno from occuring, without further altering normal hormones levels (at least not signifigantly, such as when using an AI).
    a SERM only blocks estrogen. An AI reduces aromatase enzyme ( stops test from converting to estrogen and lowers estrogen also.) I SERM does nothing to help with the aromatase enzyme it just blocks estrogen from binding to the receptor. And when using compounds like tren( not sure if TRN will apply) It is not good to use a SERM like nolva as it increases PgR in breast tissue and will give trens metabolites more to bind to increasing chances of getting gyno...
  24. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,560
    Rep Power
    170775
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Remeber , The main concern is going to be progesterone ....Progesteronic activity cannot take place in the absence of Estrogen. Meaning low estrogen low chance of tren realted gyno...... And test should always be used while using tren!!!

    Now I would have to strongly disagree with the statement that test should always be used with Tren. I have run Tren numerous times over the past decade and rarely have I included test. I have included other compounds and sometimes test suspension or prop shortly before competition but not for the whole run.
  25. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    So what would be the reason of eliminating Estrogen before you reduce progesterone. There is none that I can think of. Estrogen should not be fought with AI's unless you have a problem or are taking aromitizing steroids. Dostinex does not hurt gains like AI's do. It also doesnt mess with cholesterol either.
    Again the issue is not progestrone but anabolics with progestinic properties..

    As for your qusetion why you would want to reduce estrogen before progesterone .. Simply because ... Progesteronic activity CANNOT TAKE PLACE in the absence of Estrogen...

    Also did you know an AI like letro can reduce the number of progesterone receptors tren has to bind to?? Another reason why you would want to include an AI...
  26. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    and why should test always be used while using Tren?

    To avoid sexual dysfunction!! Tren is a 19 nor like deca !!!
  27. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9664
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I didn't use an AI while taking TST/TRN.
    I had no issues.
  28. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,560
    Rep Power
    170775
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    To avoid sexual dysfunction!! Tren is a 19 nor like deca !!!

    Yes but the dreaded fina **** or deca **** does not effect everyone. Everybody is different I know many people who have had no problems at all on tren or deca. Some people find a libidio boost even on deca or tren. I'm not arguing wiht you as it can be a side but just like not all people break out badly on test or lose hair on fina etc not everyone is going to experience the same sides so statement that test should always be used with tren seems a bit broad to me.
  29. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Yes but the dreaded fina **** or deca **** does not effect everyone. Everybody is different I know many people who have had no problems at all on tren or deca. Some people find a libidio boost even on deca or tren. I'm not arguing wiht you as it can be a side but just like not all people break out badly on test or lose hair on fina etc not everyone is going to experience the same sides so statement that test should always be used with tren seems a bit broad to me.
    I am sure many on here do also think that test should be used in all cycles( any feedback on this guys)... So you use deca only cycles????
  30. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    I didn't use an AI while taking TST/TRN.
    I had no issues.
    Yea , I am not sure on the TST/TRN !! I only have experience with prescription anabolics and of course tren LOL.. I have only been told that TRN is similar to tren . As I said I am mostly speaking about tren...
  31. New Member
    Jason_L's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    To avoid sexual dysfunction!! Tren is a 19 nor like deca !!!
    LOL.. I'm a single parent - decreased libido would make my life easier
  32. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_L
    LOL.. I'm a single parent - decreased libido would make my life easier
    There ya go!! To funny man!!! LOL
  33. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Yes but the dreaded fina **** or deca **** does not effect everyone. Everybody is different I know many people who have had no problems at all on tren or deca. Some people find a libidio boost even on deca or tren. I'm not arguing wiht you as it can be a side but just like not all people break out badly on test or lose hair on fina etc not everyone is going to experience the same sides so statement that test should always be used with tren seems a bit broad to me.
    Just in case you dint know LOL... deca is suppressive to natural testosterone levels.. One 100mg injection of deca causes a total ( 100%) reduction of natural test levels and takes about a month or so to return to a normal baseline level.. So common sense for that reason alone suggest to use test with it.. And guess what tren has the same effect LOL!!
  34. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Again the issue is not progestrone but anabolics with progestinic properties..

    As for your qusetion why you would want to reduce estrogen before progesterone .. Simply because ... Progesteronic activity CANNOT TAKE PLACE in the absence of Estrogen...

    Also did you know an AI like letro can reduce the number of progesterone receptors tren has to bind to?? Another reason why you would want to include an AI...
    I dont get this mind set where everyone thinks estrogen is the most evil thing around. Again, estrogen should not be suppressed with drugs unless its a problem. Letro should be avoided if possible. Its horrible to take if you dont need it. I ****ing hate letro. Dostinex on the other hand has been wonderful for sex drive . If the progesterinic properties of tren can be fought off with Dostinex, this is a far far superior prevention method to fight off gyno. Im not saying its the best method once gyno appears, but with prevention it is. The absence of estrogen is not a good thing unless you need it to be gone because of gyno or bloat or other bad effects. If you can suppress the progestinic effects, you dont need to suppress estrogen, so you have better gains, better cholesterol levels, better feeling joints and dont have to worry about estrogen rebound.
  35. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    I dont get this mind set where everyone thinks estrogen is the most evil thing around. Again, estrogen should not be suppressed with drugs unless its a problem. Letro should be avoided if possible. If the progesterinic properties of tren can be fought off with Dostinex, this is a far far superior prevention method to fight off gyno. Im not saying its the best method once gyno appears, but with prevention it is. The absence of estrogen is not a good thing unless you need it to be gone because of gyno or bloat or other bad effects. If you can suppress the progestinic effects, you dont need to suppress estrogen, so you have better gains, better cholesterol levels, better feeling joints and dont have to worry about estrogen rebound.
    Estrogen is not evil. It is actually somewhat anabolic.. IMO I think letro is the best choice with tren . The bromo will help with prolactin and letro with progestrone( to different hormones to different actions ).. As far as less gains is concerned from reduced estrogen . I would sacrifice a little bit of gains over getting a nice set of man boobs anyday LOL.. And as long as you taper your letro dose down estrogen rebound is not a concern... To each his own ...
  36. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Also trenbolones active metabolite17beta-trenbolone has a binding affinity to the progesterone receptor that is actually greater than progesterone itself so the letro with help with this and since it is a 19 nor prolactin will increase and be controlled with bromo ( and or b-6).. Two different actions two different ways to attack them!!! One does not substuite for the other since they are TWO diffrent hormones ..
  37. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Im going to stick with the Dostinex on my Mega-TRN cycle but if i have issues, I have Letro on stand by. Letro makes me feel like an arthritic old man and kills my libido so hard my balls feel like they arent there.
  38. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    So prolactin makes you lactate and progesterone makes you have ***** tits?
  39. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    49.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    Im going to stick with the Dostinex on my Mega-TRN cycle but if i have issues, I have Letro on stand by. Letro makes me feel like an arthritic old man and kills my libido so hard my balls feel like they arent there.

    Ouch Man !! I dont blame you for hating letro ( DAM ) LOL... Are you doing a log on your cycle ?? I would like to know how it goes for ya!!!
  40. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yeah i wont do a log but ill post results. Cutting cycle so I dont expect any size gains.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Please explain when and how to use an AI....
    By Presa in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 05:41 PM
  2. To use an AI or not with m-drol for PCT
    By prozach1000 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 05:30 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 03:29 PM
  4. PCT - to include an AI with Massfx, or not?
    By Gator Alum 03 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 12:41 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 01:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in