Making Test Enanthate

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
This experiment will yield 100mls of test enanthate at 250mg/ml.

Sorry bros, I forgot to take pictures of a few steps.

Things needed:

1 - 5ml syringe
1 - 10-12ml syringe
1 - 20ml syringe
A few needles 18-23g
Alcohol wipes or another way to help ensure sterility
2 sterile 100ml vials (must be identical)
5ml benzyl alcohol (BA)
1 .22-.44 pore size sterile syringe filter
25 grams testosterone enanthate powder
1 - Small funnel
Approx 75ml Sterile Oil
Pen/marker that will write on glass
Accurate scale
Rubbing alcohol
Duct tape

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Weigh out 25 grams of test enanthate. Notice that some of the powder is hardened as it melted a bit in my pocket and then hardened in cooler temp.

Attachments

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Take lid off of 100ml vial and fill with 100ml of rubbing alcohol using 20ml syringe. Once you have fininshed mark line where alcohol level is and dump out liquid. Put bottle in oven at 200 F and let liquid evaporate. Sorry no picture.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Take funnel and pour powder into vial. Add 5ml of BA using 5ml syringe and put in pot of water on low till powder has completely turned into a liquid.

Attachments

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Take 20ml syringe and fill vial with oil until you are about a cm or so from the 100ml line you had previously marked on vial (not very accurate i know). As you can see, i duct taped the stopper on real good so that the vial can be turned upside down and not spill.

Attachments

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Put bottle back in pot on low heat for 10min or so and then shake to make sure product is completely mixed.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Using 10-12ml syringe draw up oil using 18ga needle.

Attachments

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Wipe rubber stopper of second 100ml vial and put two 20ga needles through it. Attach whatman filter to syringe.

Attachments

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Put syringe filter into one of the needles that are in the 100ml vial.

Attachments

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Repeat procedure until bottle is finished, but leave whatman filter in sterile vial, just remove syringe to refill.

Attachments

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Once done with bottle, draw up 15ml or so of sterile oil. Grab empty bottle that has 100ml marking and put beside filtered bottle of gear. Flush filter with oil until the bottle matches the 100ml line of empty vial.

Attachments

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Apply heat or shake so that oil mixes in with the rest of your gear. Admire work.

Attachments

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
There you have it, 100ml at 250mg/ml. May not have been the best way to do this but this was my first attempt at this and i think it turned out well. A couple of things i experienced that i should point out.
I tried using 20ml syringe but 12ml one was much faster.
I made eq the same way but filtered into 10 10ml bottles, I believe that using the 100ml vial was faster and more sterile than using 10 small bottles. Now all you have to do is draw gear up and inject 10ml into each bottle. Now go get huge!

musclemichael

Awards
BRO! THANK YOU FOR THESE PROCEEDURE. YOU'RE THE BEST MAN!

tommy_69

Awards
i guess getting test enthante powder in canada is no problem ?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
It is the exact same just use 20g of eq rather than 25g to give you 200mg/ml rather than 250mg/ml. I will post up another deca and test thread within the coming week or so. This time using a powder calculator.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
That recipe i posted was to make 100ml of test enanthate not 10ml but if you were making 10ml than 2.5g would be correct.

bigjay00

Banned
Awards
ahhh ok, you mind if i ask what price range 25g of enth goes for, or is that against the rules?

Dark

Awards
It is the exact same just use 20g of eq rather than 25g to give you 200mg/ml rather than 250mg/ml. I will post up another deca and test thread within the coming week or so. This time using a powder calculator.
Would that be using boldenolone base? I ask because I have an opportunity to get some. If not, would boldenolone base be usable?

Thanks.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
You will not get bold base at 200mg/ml unless you come up with some funky combo of solvents, ba and bb will definately not do it.

Try PEG-400, 5% BA and 15% PEG. You may have to use a glycerin with it rather than oil, but that should get it easily to 100mg/ml no prob.

2cAnnons

Awards
for entertainment purposes only right. you dont want to be labeled a source. :cool: