Superdrol/Halodrol-50 cycle

rooter

Awards
I don't want to get flamed for this, but I'm curious on some input on this...

Has anyone thought of stacking Superdrol and Halodrol together? I've done a cycle of both, separately, and had good results with minimal side-effects (I had a PCT for both). If I understand correctly, these are both methylated products, which is bad? Has anyone stacked anything like this, and does anyone have any input?

Again, I'm just trying to do some research...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you might be able to run it like the s-drol/pp 5-6 week cycle that people have run those are both methlated designers you would probablly want to lower the dose when you run them together.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Methyls are known to trash your lipid and cholesterol profiles, and that is a big reason to not to run them together. They also tax the hell out of your liver.

rooter

Awards
superdrol/pp cycle is superdrol/phera-plex, right?

Anubis 3611

Awards
Has anyone done a halodrol cycle 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 4 weeks on?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone done a halodrol cycle 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 4 weeks on?
Its not a good idea to do another cycle immediately following your post cycle. Your body needs to recover after the beating you put it through, plus it also needs to adjust to the gains you make while on.

Anubis 3611

Awards
Its not a good idea to do another cycle immediately following your post cycle. Your body needs to recover after the beating you put it through, plus it also needs to adjust to the gains you make while on.
What would you recommend? The 12 weeks off Gaspari recommends,or something less,perhaps 8 weeks.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion (IMO), 12 weeks off should be the min., yes.