Please critique my post-diet cycle plan

1. Registered User
    Answers

Please critique my post-diet cycle plan

I am currently on a keto diet and it is going well, as soon as I am done I plan on doing a Superdrol cycle. What bf % should I get to before starting? I want to have some cushion room for whatever fat I gain while bulking so I don't become a big fatass on my cycle.

So far I am already taking Flax, RYR, Saw Palmetto, Minoxdil, and Milk Thistle. Plus my regular supps Multivit, C, Zinc, and Green Tea caps.

My plan is to continue these during cycle and during PCT, also adding tamoxifen and DHEA during the PCT, I have not decided on the doses yet.

As far as the cycle itself I think I will run 20mg/day for 3 weeks, eating enough protein to match my PTOR (1.818 g per pound)
    I am going to start at 250 calories above my normal maintence cals since my metabolism may have slowed down after all this dieting, and gradually increase if I don't get fat. I know this seems kindof low but not getting fat again after spending so much effort dieting is important to me.

Any suggestions or comments?

2. Board Supporter
    Answers

You're on the right thought path. I saw you have a good plan, just keep your diet at a good balance. Make sure to bump some fish oil in order to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Get enough carbs as SD is a carb-whore. You don't need to eat a crap load to gain but if your body is hungry, don't depreive it. Eat clean as heck and fat gain should be minimal. Good luck. What's your history of AAS like?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    You're on the right thought path. I saw you have a good plan, just keep your diet at a good balance. Make sure to bump some fish oil in order to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Get enough carbs as superdrol is a carb-whore. You don't need to eat a crap load to gain but if your body is hungry, don't depreive it. Eat clean as heck and fat gain should be minimal. Good luck. What's your history of anabolic steroids like?
    I did a SD cycle last year but I did not do support supps or PCT properly

I didn't think SD was the real deal so I did not take it that seriously because I was not sure it would even work.Now that I know it does I want to make sure to do it right.

I put on like 13 pounds in 2 weeks. I did gain alot on my shoulders and kept most, however I also caused some irritation in my shoulder from doing reps too low. This time around, I plan on doing more volume to prevent injury and gain mass.

I want to mainly utilize it this time to recover from whatever I lose from dieting and hopefully add an extra ten pounds. Then I want to go back natural for awhile and build up more tendon strength before doing another cycle. I have some extra bottles of SD so I will have plenty for later.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldIsMyIdol
    Then I want to go back natural for awhile

Good luck, hopefully you learned some lessons from that. It sounds like you're better prepped this time. Get in plenty of low GI carbs and high quality lean meats.
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Arnold, although progressively heavier weights put more stress on your joints, it is often times improper form that does the most damage. Before you cycle this time re-evaluate your form to make sure everything is down pat, to hopefully prevent further irritation. Also, a more controlled rep w/ longer TUT can also cut down on some of the impact injury one incurs from lifting.
  6. Board Supporter
    Answers

great advice, Mullet.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Yeah I know. My worry is that I won't want to be off for too long because regular gains will suck compared to being on AAS. I think it would be better for my body though.

Yep Mullet you are right about the form. I finally figured out what I was doing. I got it from going to far down heavy dumbbell presses. I have to keep my arms parellel to the floor and no lower. It takes alot of control to do that too, its tempting to just let gravity help you out. :clean:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 08:19 PM
  2. Please critique my Halo cutting cycle.
    By concretetofists in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 10:50 PM
  3. Help critique my friend's cycle plan
    By atlbrvfan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 06:01 PM
  4. please critique my cutting diet....
    By tegman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 12:32 AM
  5. please critique my cutting diet