nolvadex
reboundxt
creatine

how should i run the cycle & pct?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ummmm...let's pretend you're not serious and try starting all over with stats, bbing/aas history, goals, diet, etc.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
run in all together at the same time. actually, what I do is put everything in one bottle and usually randomly take 3-6 pills about 2-3 times per day until they're all done. this way it keeps your system guessing so your body won't adjust to one substance. trust me, this is the way to HUGEDOM!!!!!!!

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
ummmm...let's pretend you're not serious and try starting all over with stats, bbing/anabolic steroids history, goals, diet, etc.
currently, 23 years old, 5'11", 183 pounds 8.6% bf

I've ran 4 cycles before, all test based ranging from 250mg/wk to 750mg/wk. the last 3 times, something different was thrown in like deca, tren, and anadrol. I generally stick to bulking cycles (my goal). I intake 280g protein each day via shakes, bars, eggs, and tuna, while also maximizing complex carbs. I lift 6 times a week, an hour each day, and do cardio 3 times a week at 30 minute intervals - usually jogging.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I've ran 4 cycles before, all test based ranging from 250mg/wk to 750mg/wk. the last 3 times, something different was thrown in like deca, tren, and anadrol. I generally stick to bulking cycles (my goal). I intake 280g protein each day via shakes, bars, eggs, and tuna, while also maximizing complex carbs. I lift 6 times a week, an hour each day, and do cardio 3 times a week at 30 minute intervals - usually jogging.
You are heavier than me (and an inch taller), so I can't say much, but why are you still 183lbs after 4 cycles?

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
You are heavier than me (and an inch taller), so I can't say much, but why are you still 183lbs after 4 cycles?
i was ectomorphic until I was about mid-21, then I switched over to meso, so genetically, my metabolism gets the best of me. Also in November, a death in the family put me into a depression in which I lost my appetite and it took a toll on my weight, but I've been slowly gaining it back since about the beginning of April.

Jared

Awards
on hand I have:

phera-plex
mega-trn
test enanthate (6g)
clomid
nolvadex
reboundxt
creatine

how should i run the cycle & post cycle therapy?
I am guessing the enanthate is not powder but an injectable? 20 ml at 300mg/ml? If so, I guess you could use 600mg/wk of the test and possibley the mega-trn for the first 4-6 weeks. As for PCT, you should probably check out that sub-forum and figure out what protocol you want to use. Use the RXT for estrogen related sides on cycle. Not really sure what else you want.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Ok, sorry for the jesting above... it appears you DO have some good experience and knowledge.

How long do you want to run your cycle? Goals? I assume at 8% you probably want to do a pretty good bulk.

Also, how did the TestE treat you previously? Personally, more isn't always better... stick with what works and up it if you need to. At 183, 500--750mg/wk will probably suffice.

If you do a 12 weeker you could do something like this:

1-4
Test E 750mg/wk
PheraPlex

5-8
Test E 750mg/wk

9-12
Test E 750mg/wk
M-TRN

Keep things clean 1-8 and put on pretty damn good size and weight and then 9-12 scale it back a touch and harden up with the M-TRN and shed some of that unwanted fat gain.

I'd leave the creatine OUT until PCT. And as far as nolva/clomid, pick whichever you like and taper down. If you don't have issues with clomid's sides, take that. If you do, well, go Nolva. And for the Rebound XT, well, you can either taper down on that, or, many have had great results tapering UP as Dr. D has recommended. Check this link out for more details:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/37790-running-serm-inverse-adt.html

If you don't mind spending a touch extra money, think about adding Powerfull/Cissus stack by USP. It's done wonders for me and has raised test and libido like nothing else has.

Good luck and keep us posted!!!!!!!!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
on hand I have:

phera-plex
mega-trn
test enanthate (6g)
clomid
nolvadex
reboundxt
creatine

how should i run the cycle & post cycle therapy?
OK...now that we have some info...Here's a decent plan. I'm not sure if you're planning on running T for 12 weeks or what but here are some ideas. Don't touch creatine during your cycle, this is added stress to your liver that isn't needed and will benefit you more during PCT. Run phera for 4 weeks max, and maybe M-trn for 3 weeks quite possibly at the end of your cycle as it should tighten you up some as running phera first will give you that size with some bloat. You may want to get some letro or another effective AI for reducing bloat but only...only use them if it becomes a significant problem. You should not need to touch novladex or rebound xt.

Also, hearing that you get 280grams of protein from shakes and bars bothers me. Of course you mentioned two other sources but you should try to get more of your protein from lean meats and only use bars as a back-up plan. And shakes...well, being an idealist, shakes are best for post-workout only and then as snacks whenever needed of course in the absence of something better.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
:FUfinger:

That's for in case you ever realize how light I am vs how many cycles I have ran. :D

Some of us just like to take drugs ok. :rasp:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:FUfinger:

That's for in case you ever realize how light I am vs how many cycles I have ran. :D

Some of us just like to take drugs ok. :rasp:
Okay, foot in mouth..You get off the hook because you are Obi-Wan to my Anakin..Or Dolly Parton to my Kenny Rodgers

That sounded weird but I'm sticking too it.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Creatine hard on liver? :blink:

I don't think so.

Bump to NBE's advice.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Or Dolly Parton to my Kenny Rodgers

That sounded weird but I'm sticking too it.

Makes me hungry for fried chicken & milk for some reason. Could just be the 130mg of TNE talkin. Here kitty kitty! Crap, now I'm Randy. That should have been my alias: BPRandy

Doh, somethin just moved! Imma gonna go nail it!

Edit: Your thread has just been jacked!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heh, you'll have to excuse me. I was thinking of creatine in large amounts. Don't mind me while I go kick myself in the sack.