Quick question regarding Anavar

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
hey would taking 40mg of var 30min before a boxing match have any beneficial effects? ex:Rage,increase aggresiveness,strength,breathing, or would you even feel anything like a pump. let me know thanks.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Halotestin Would be the best choice not var !!!! You want strength and aggresiveness halo has it all !!!

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
I no i realized that or cheque drops but right now i only have acess to var is it even worth putting in me 40mgs?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I no i realized that or cheque drops but right now i only have acess to var is it even worth putting in me 40mgs?
You would have to run a cycle to get benefits from it. Studies show var can heal cutaneous wounds and improve respirator function so can be a benefit in boxing.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Also increases in aggression are normally seen when total hormone levels are increased.. Var wont give the aggression you want... You could use some sort of test (and maybe tren) and var to maybe help you with this. I know as I fight also so you might not be able to use something like test that will increase your weight to much and bump you up a class ... Halo is your best bet man!!!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
hey would taking 40mg of var 30min before a boxing match have any beneficial effects? ex:Rage,increase aggresiveness,strength,breathing, or would you even feel anything like a pump. let me know thanks.
much like most things you may have a psychosomatic response to it given the period of time. But that is usually all you would get from most hormones in thirty minutes, very few start acting that quick let alone be absorbed

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok thanks for all the suggestions......