Steroid classes?

1. Ergomax, MOHN, Prostanozol

I have just started this cycle (mainly as I have them lying round the house)

desoxymethyltestosterone (ergomax) 30mg ED
    methyl 4-hydroxy nandrolone (MOHN) 24mg ED
    [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol (Prostanozol) 125mg ED

Can anyone tell me what steroid classes they are or whether they will stack together well?

2. you don't know but you have started a cycle with them. Right. I would put them up and research before you doing anything else.

your stats would help too.

your questions can easily be answer with the search funtion.
    •   

3. This just amazes me that someone would start using something that was lying around the house... I am so glad you didn't have any DNP lying around...

4. I have used them all before apart from MOHN. DMT to kick start a 12 week deca/test cycle and prostanzol throughout cycle to reduce bloat.

I more interested on how MOHN and DMT are going to stack if they are different classes then is should be a good stack.

I have researched them plenty already before I bought them but as they haven't been used for decades like the steroids before, it's hard to say how they will stack, I just wanted other peoples opinions. People who know a bit more about chemistry than me.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    This just amazes me that someone would start using something that was lying around the house... I am so glad you didn't have any DNP lying around...
    Yeah, I got a bunch of these pills laying around that I found. Hmmmm, think I'll take them and hopefully I get huge!
    •   

6. what I'm trying to find out is whether DMT, prostanozol or MOHN anabolic actions are due to them binding directly to the androgen receptor or whether they are due non-AR actions?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-20-2014, 11:38 AM
  2. How do class II steroids cause shutdown?
    By bmj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 03:50 PM
  3. Steroids in Gym Class
    By T-Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 08:48 PM
  4. AP Sports- Boxer did not know he was taking steroids.
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 11:28 AM
  5. steroid board rules?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 09:17 PM