Steroid classes?

I

ingo_1978

Awards
Ergomax, MOHN, Prostanozol

I have just started this cycle (mainly as I have them lying round the house)

desoxymethyltestosterone (ergomax) 30mg ED
methyl 4-hydroxy nandrolone (MOHN) 24mg ED
[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol (Prostanozol) 125mg ED

Can anyone tell me what steroid classes they are or whether they will stack together well?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
you don't know but you have started a cycle with them. Right. I would put them up and research before you doing anything else.

your stats would help too.

your questions can easily be answer with the search funtion.

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
This just amazes me that someone would start using something that was lying around the house... I am so glad you didn't have any DNP lying around... :rolleyes:

I

ingo_1978

Awards
I have used them all before apart from MOHN. DMT to kick start a 12 week deca/test cycle and prostanzol throughout cycle to reduce bloat.

I more interested on how MOHN and DMT are going to stack if they are different classes then is should be a good stack.

I have researched them plenty already before I bought them but as they haven't been used for decades like the steroids before, it's hard to say how they will stack, I just wanted other peoples opinions. People who know a bit more about chemistry than me.

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
This just amazes me that someone would start using something that was lying around the house... I am so glad you didn't have any DNP lying around... :rolleyes:
Yeah, I got a bunch of these pills laying around that I found. Hmmmm, think I'll take them and hopefully I get huge! :D

I

ingo_1978

Awards
what I'm trying to find out is whether DMT, prostanozol or MOHN anabolic actions are due to them binding directly to the androgen receptor or whether they are due non-AR actions?