Summer Prep Cycle + PCT

xxdcmast

Awards
Whats up dudes. After some posting and alot of help from you all here. I finally nailed down my summer prep cycle.

I am planning a megazol standalone and PCT with nolva + hyperdrol.

Heres my breakdwon

Weeks 1-4 Megazol (100,150,200,200)
weeks 4-6 Nolva (30, 20)
weeks 6-8 Nolva (10,10) + Hyperdrol
Weeks 8+ Hyperdrol

I know the hyperdrol isnt really necessary but Im getting a free bottle from AX so I figured rather than using an ATD at the end of the cycle Id try hyperdrol.

There is very little shutdown with the megazol so Im thinking the 30,20,10,10 Nolva should be plenty. I am throwing in the hyperdrol to help keep any strength and hardness achieved during the cycle after my PCT has ended.

If the hyperdrol works well for one bottle I may extend it to two.

Thoughts????

eRICH

Awards
looks ok but i think you will be really disappointed in the zol alone. Its extremely weak and really is best stacked with something else. For cutting i like test base trasndermal and zol. My favorite cutter by far is mtrn and test base dermal. Cycle looks fine but i would consider choosing another compound to run solo or something to stack with the zol.
goodluck

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. There are very few compounds that work well alone. Dbol, test, tren(maybe). There are a few others but the list is very short. I wouldn't put megadrol in that list. It's just not strong enough to do much on it's own. Test is still on top in my opinion for a stand alone agent. Dbol being a close second.

xxdcmast

Awards
looks ok but i think you will be really disappointed in the zol alone. Its extremely weak and really is best stacked with something else. For cutting i like test base trasndermal and zol. My favorite cutter by far is mtrn and test base dermal. Cycle looks fine but i would consider choosing another compound to run solo or something to stack with the zol.
goodluck
What do you think about a mix of Mega-TRN and Mega-ZOL. I am looking to cut down and harden up without getting the bloat that you get from most compounds.

eRICH

Awards
I think you would be much happier with that then zol alone. I personally never run anything without test though.