Injection site cleaning & needle size questions

Landmonster

Awards
I have a 2-part question.

1) Is it ok to clean the injection site with a clean cottonball dipped in rubbing alcohol, vs. those medical pad/wipes?

2) What are standard needle sizes used for oil injection (test cyp.) and an HCG injection (respectively)?

Thanks
:hammer:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
1) Yes that's fine... that's what I would use, plan to use.

2) Depends on the viscosity of the oil but 25g is the norm. HCG can be run through a slin pin.

First cycle? Good luck!

tattoopierced1

1. yes this is fine.

2. I would use 23g to pin with...25s take too darn long to push. Jonesers said it with the HCG.

Landmonster

Awards
Could they both be used with same gauge of needle for simplicity?

I just dont really know how many CC of fluid 250 iu of HCG is I guess, probably not much?

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Usually if you dillute 5,000 IU of HCG with 2cc of BW, you get 250iu per 10CC...so its a small shot.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually if you dillute 5,000 IU of HCG with 2cc of BW, you get 250iu per 10CC...so its a small shot.
10cc isnt that alot because people refer to 3cc as alot or are they saying that because its oils and more painful/slower?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
don't ever mix an aqueous shot with an oil based shot .. its a recipe for an abcess

in other words don't mix HCG with gear

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't ever mix an aqueous shot with an oil based shot .. its a recipe for an abcess

in other words don't mix HCG with gear
well i know that but i was saying that when someone refers to 3cc of gear it is a somewhat large shot correct? then why is 10cc of hcg a small shot, because it is water based? thats what i meant but thanks for clearing that up for everyone.

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
I shoot oil base & water base together no prob...

:)

Exception being I shoot HCG alone with a slin pin...

eisenmench

eisenmench

Banned
Awards
If you dilute 5,000iu of HCG (powder) with 2 cc of BW (2ml)
2cc of solution will contain 5,000iu of HCG........so 1cc of solution= 2500iu HCG in solution. 100iu slin pin = 1cc = 2500iu
HCG. 250iu HCG solution = 10 iu on slin pin not 10cc.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I meant 10iu, not 10cc....sorry about that...please tell me you didn't shoot 10cc of HCG :(

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I meant 10iu, not 10cc....sorry about that...please tell me you didn't shoot 10cc of HCG :(
lol that would be something huh? nuts would probably explode! but seriously that wouldnt be good...