Syno vs. 4-AD Transdermal
- 04-20-2003, 12:20 AM
- 04-20-2003, 12:41 AM
Interesting question. Test doesn't need to be converted so a larger amount could be delivered (4AD conversion to test is dependant on enzymatic conversion). But then, 4AD is supposedly about 90% as effective as test without undergoing conversion. A transdermal prep should allow easy consistant dosing without the problems associated with shooting suspended test. Assuming 4AD is 90% as effective as test, then it depends on cost (including the slight amount of effort to prepare syno). I don't think either is better than the other for a transdermal.
06-18-2003, 11:21 PM
Yes it is worth converting syno to get TNE for transdermal use. 4-AD is a very nice PH, yet it does not compare to good old test.
08-08-2003, 11:28 PM
08-09-2003, 11:36 AM
08-09-2003, 07:55 PM
08-09-2003, 11:37 PM
I beleave you, I'm just surprised the trans test didn't work too well. Others have also reported sub-par results with trans test.Originally posted by Bean
thats a possibility; but switch roles and try injectable test cyp vs 4-ad cyp...
08-12-2003, 03:26 PM
Then again, others have reported stellar results with test transdermal. Might be my next experiment; hopefully the conversion is as easy as it looks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By PIOTREK in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-08-2005, 04:14 PM
- By SWOLE93 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2004, 11:54 PM
- By jediclampet in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-04-2003, 01:31 AM
- By badbart in forum AnabolicsReplies: 39Last Post: 08-25-2003, 07:34 PM
- By TarvMan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-06-2003, 01:31 PM