Fina and 4AD/Test transdermal

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Alright alright... I know.. just use pinz. I'd want to, but current living situation makes it very difficult. With that out of the way... :D

If one was to make a Fina/4AD transdermal (using the BDC T-gel). What would be a good ratio of Fina:4AD to have just enough 4AD to counteract finadick to some degree? :D As a side note, what is the total amount of said compound that could be mixed into the gel (I'm guessing around 15g, due to that being the limit with the 1-test/4AD mixtures).

I've also considered the making of a Fina/Test transdermal (synovex conversion, or 4AD conversion for the test). Since the Test would be 100% test (instead of 4AD which has to convert), would that allow one to have more Fina in the brew since less test would be needed to counteract the fina-dick? What would be a good ratio and total amount for this mixture?

Thanks bros,

ManBeast

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After much reading on trying something like this I'd have to say to either pick fina or 1-test. Don't run both.

They both act on the same receptor site and will fight for it, so don't waste your time and money adding both to a brew.

My recommendation would be to either do the following

test prop (from syno) w/ 1-test or fina

The test prop would take the place of the 4AD, and would probably be better since it doesn't have to make the conversion and would be straight test.

If you already have fina, I would skip the 1-test and just throw in the 4ad. You're likely to get the same gains and not waste your money adding 1-test when you don't need it.

Good luck!

SteveDFW

Awards
After much reading on trying something like this I'd have to say to either pick fina or 1-test. Don't run both.

They both act on the same receptor site and will fight for it, so don't waste your time and money adding both to a brew.

My recommendation would be to either do the following

test prop (from syno) w/ 1-test or fina

The test prop would take the place of the 4AD, and would probably be better since it doesn't have to make the conversion and would be straight test.

If you already have fina, I would skip the 1-test and just throw in the 4ad. You're likely to get the same gains and not waste your money adding 1-test when you don't need it.

Good luck!

I second that. I have done a fina/TNE (200mg ea) and a heavy 1-test/4AD cycle (1,000 mg total). I would pick the fina/TNE as #1 but I was very well please with the 1-test/4AD cycle as well. I used femara so I kept bloat to zero from the TNE and 4 AD on both cycles.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
If you are going with 4-ad and fina, I suggest a minimum of a 3-1 ratio with 4-ad. So you would have 4 grams fina with 12 grams 4-AD. I know others suggest less, I however believe that you need a good amount of 4_AD to be effective. run your 16 gram bottle over a 15 day period, and be a happy man.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Thanks all for the replies. I wasn't planning on doing a fina/1-test cycle at all. But now a fina/TNE cycle is looking mighty fun to me. Any suggestions on ratios for fina/TNE guys?

ManBeast

SteveDFW

Awards
Thanks all for the replies. I wasn't planning on doing a fina/1-test cycle at all. But now a fina/TNE cycle is looking mighty fun to me. Any suggestions on ratios for fina/TNE guys?

ManBeast
I did equal amounts of 200-225grms ED of each transdermally. Very happy with the outcome.