My first injection in years.. Woah...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Well, I just injected my first Sustanon 250 (1cc) for the beginning of my HRT. Boy, was that difficult.. I could bearly see to make sure I didn't draw blood (pulling back) and then thought I was finished when I realized I only injected half a cc! So, into the other glute I went.. The needle didn't want to go in, but I shoved it in anyway - no pain, though. So that was cool. But the tip of the needle was down for the count. I used to same needle to abstract the oil based liquid from the little glass jar, and for both injections...

There were some TINY little bubbles that I just couldn't get out no matter what. Flicking just wouldn't get them. I suppose I'll live.. I also noticed that after the second injection, there was a TINY little bit of blood in the front of the syringe.. Again, I suppose I'll live.. I moved the needle around quite a bit. It was hard to get into position and I didn't want to squirt half the stuff Again! The spot of the first injection left blood on my alcohol/cotton ball... Am I dead?

Next up is my Somatotropin..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn, the same needle for 3 pokes? serial killer in training, lol. do you cut yourself with rusty scapels as well? :D

"TINY little bubbles" won't harm a thing, you're fine. as for the blood, you may have hit a vein going in but didn't show up on the aspiration because you went through it but hit it again on the withdraw.

tattoopierced1

i remember i was scared ****less the first time i injected..now its second nature. have fun and be safe!

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Well, somebody screwed up and sent me a million slin pins and no regular ones.. So, I have only 3 at the moment. 1 to start my Sustanon. 1 to draw and fill my Somatotropin, and one for my next Sustanon in case I don't get my delivery of more pins by next week...

Aspiration is very difficult.. I wish it was easier shooing in the upper legs...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I forgot to ask.. Any advice on something I should stack with the Sustanon Somatotropin? Would something like ActivaTe be a good idea? Something else maybe?

I'd like to get the most out of this without adding an actual oral steroid...

Thanks...

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Well, somebody screwed up and sent me a million slin pins and no regular ones.. So, I have only 3 at the moment. 1 to start my Sustanon. 1 to draw and fill my Somatotropin, and one for my next Sustanon in case I don't get my delivery of more pins by next week...

Aspiration is very difficult.. I wish it was easier shooing in the upper legs...
Out of curiosity, why aren't you pinning quads??

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
ZT - are you using HCG as part of your HRT protocol?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
That's a good question.. Why I'm not pinning quads.. I just ordered a bunch of smaller needles and I'll try that next time. I only have experience with glutes from many years ago - so that's why I used glutes yesterday.. It seems hard to mess up.. But I'm going to try quads or biceps next time.. Probably quads on Monday. I'm not really looking forward to that, however. :p

HCG? No. My doctor only prescribed me testosterone and somatotropin... Why do you ask? I don't have any experience or much knowledge of Growth Hormone and all that goes along with it..

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
ventrogluteal is also easier than glute shots. Quads and ventrogluteal are my favs.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Well.. A few minutes ago was my second injection in years.. I did the left quad - 250mg of Sustanon.. So I'm up to 500mg per week. I know, I should be going every other day but I'd be very satisfied if what I'm doing here was even slightly more powerful than Phera-Plex or ErgoMax LMG...

Anyway.. The shot was very easy. I'll admit, I'm a big puss and I used a one inch 25 guage needle.. It wasn't easy pushing the oil through - even though I warmed it up. Next time, I'll try warming it up even more. By the time I was ready to inject, it cooled off.. But heck, no pain at all.. And I thought I was stuck with my glutes forever.. I may try my biceps soon. :p

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
ZT - are you using HCG as part of your HRT protocol?
I don't know enough about HCG. I know, I need to research - but for now - is it illegal? Can I buy it online without a prescription? I see so much stuff about HGH and HCG and H this and that, that my head is spinning...

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Kid you not it took me about 5 hours to inject my first time. I was scared out of my mind. I didn't know if I would bust a vessel or get an abcess. I was scared out of my mind. Believe it or not my ex girlfriend at the time was a Medical Assistant and she injected me my first time and called me a "big baby" afterwards. LMMFAO thinking about it now.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Mesterolone and Clomiphene would also be a good addition to administer to your HRT regimen. Will help with natural test levels, LH levels, prime Pituratory glands and bind some of the Sex Hormone Binding Globulin to free more testosterone that you already naturaly make as well as what you are taking synthetically.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
My best friend's Mother injected ME the first time! In the butt. :D I was 18. hehe

Clomiphene I have.. Mesterolone, I don't have.. Hmm.. I'll look more into these.. Thank you...

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
If you are actually on HRT why are you worrying about PCT compounds? You're not going to be coming off anyways, correct?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'm figuring that if I take an oral and and injectible, and stop the oral half-way through, that there will be a drop in testosterone which might cause problems.. Am I over-thinking this?

goa1175

Awards
I would seriously suggest pinning in your ventroglute. I've hit delts, quads, pecs, glutes, tris, bis, and calfs. Today I finally summoned up the courage to try a ventroglute inject (it's kinda in a weird, counter-intuitive spot). It was by far the easiest, most painless inject ever. This was hitting it with 1.5ml of 100mg/ml test prop. Used a 23g needle to draw, and a 25g to inject. Easy to reach the spot, needle went in like butter, and didn't even feel the usual test prop burn. Ventroglute is now a definite favorite spot, and I think I've joined the growing number that will recommend ventroglute over glute any day of the week.
For info on the location:
http://www.nursing-standard.co.uk/archives/ns/vol18-25/pdfs/v18n25p3942.pdf
http://www.wpro.who.int/internet/files/pub/85/65-86.pdf (this one has a really good diagram)
http://flightline.highline.edu/drydberg/balckboard/ventrogluteal_injection_site.htm (this one has a great picture)

Hope this helps!

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to but I can't be confident enough.. I can't seem to find the area.. If the pictures would show a hand that actually came from the same body as the area, it would be easier. But I can't position my hand in the way they have in the diagrams because it's a second person's hand.. 'know what I'm saying?

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
I would seriously suggest pinning in your ventroglute. I've hit delts, quads, pecs, glutes, tris, bis, and calfs. Today I finally summoned up the courage to try a ventroglute inject (it's kinda in a weird, counter-intuitive spot). It was by far the easiest, most painless inject ever. This was hitting it with 1.5ml of 100mg/ml test prop. Used a 23g needle to draw, and a 25g to inject. Easy to reach the spot, needle went in like butter, and didn't even feel the usual test prop burn. Ventroglute is now a definite favorite spot, and I think I've joined the growing number that will recommend ventroglute over glute any day of the week.
For info on the location:
http://www.nursing-standard.co.uk/archives/ns/vol18-25/pdfs/v18n25p3942.pdf
http://www.wpro.who.int/internet/files/pub/85/65-86.pdf (this one has a really good diagram)
http://flightline.highline.edu/drydberg/balckboard/ventrogluteal_injection_site.htm (this one has a great picture)

Hope this helps!

GREAT POST!

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to but I can't be confident enough.. I can't seem to find the area.. If the pictures would show a hand that actually came from the same body as the area, it would be easier. But I can't position my hand in the way they have in the diagrams because it's a second person's hand.. 'know what I'm saying?
If you are pinning on your right side use your right hand in the position indicated by placing your index finger on the front of the iliac crest and your middle finger on top of the iliac creast. Now flatten your hand so that the back of your hand rests over your hip joint. The only important thing to remember is to go no further than an inch below the iliac crest.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Man.. I have to say.. That quad shot on Monday really hurt yesterday.. Last night, I could bearly move my leg.. It was very tight.. Felt like I got kicked in the leg.. Is it because this was my first shot in the leg? Man, I'm not too crazy about doing the right side tonight.. Are you supposed to massage the area after injecting or what? It's feeling a good bit better today, but man.. I don't want that on my right leg for the next couple of days...

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Man.. I have to say.. That quad shot on Monday really hurt yesterday.....
A few tips that really help:

1) make sure the compound is warm before you inject and is still warm when you pin.

2) when you have injected the last of it make sure you keep the pin in for a few seconds. This gives the oil a bit of time to disperse.

3) message gently aftwerwards along the length of the muscle injected. Again this is about dispersing the oil in the depot.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Thank you.. The compound wasn't warm when I injected it.. I did warm it up but by the time I got set, it had cooled off.. Okay. Keep the pin in for a few seconds... And massage gently afterwards.. I'll do all this tonight..

I think what made things worse is how I sit down all day and I hadn't trained on Tuesday, so - that meant I sat all day and night...

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would throw in some tren. Oh by the way must be nice to be RICH !!!! If I was rich I would have alot more that that going at one time. Go Big or GO Home !!!!!!

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
:p Well.. I'll get a feel for how willing my doctor is willing to give me more stuff.. Remember, this is only HRT.. Except I just threw in some Phera-Plex to get rid of my stash before it becomes illegal to own. I'm going to see if I can get some Deca (for my sore joints :p) along with Cypionate for my next 10 weeks...