Best AI to use on this cycle

  1. Best AI to use on this cycle


    I am going to be starting my next cycle soon and wanted some feedback from you guys. I am going to be using test prop and mega trn..

    1-12 prop 100 mg ED
    1-6 mega trn 6 mg ED

    I usally use letro when using tren but I am new to using mega trn so not sure what AI is advised using it.. Do most people on here use an AI while using mega trn??


  2. 12 weeks of prop????? ouch - you must really like pinning yourself.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by goldylight
    12 weeks of prop????? ouch - you must really like pinning yourself.
    I have used cyp test E ultra test.. I like prop the best . The ED injection dont bother me at all. I like the stable blood levels I get using prop.. I also get tons of bloat using any other test( even when using an AI to keep estrogen in check..) Bump for any input on best AI to use while using Mega -Trn??
    •   
       


  4. You should be fine with letro.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    You should be fine with letro.
    Thanks for the help!!!

  6. exemestane is best IMO. letro murders my libido. i only use AI's in small doses if i get too bloaty or if i'm on a cutter - a little extra estrogen is good. i'd play it by ear.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    exemestane is best IMO. letro murders my libido. i only use AI's in small doses if i get too bloaty or if i'm on a cutter - a little extra estrogen is good. i'd play it by ear.
    I know what you mean man.. To low estrogen or to high for that matter can kill sex drive.. I am concerned with the mega trn ( and prop) and having to much estrogen floating around to cause gyno . I usually use aromasin for pct only but was maybe thinking of using it while on. I have been researching about mega trn and some say it does not cause gyno and others say it does. I mean progestin aside I think that having low estrogen when using something like trn could not hurt.. (Less estrogen less chance of getting gyno.) I feel the possiblitalty of less gains as result of to low of estrogen( as estrogen is somewhat anabolic) out weigh the chance of getting gyno hands down. Again I am new to anything OTC as I have only used prescription steroids and tren . So I could be wrong on this . I am assuming that mega trn is close to tren ( was told what applies to tren applies to trn ). When I use tren I would not even think about not using letro I feel it is a must but not sure with mega trn.. just wanted to know if you guys do think adding an AI using trn is normal protocol??

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    I know what you mean man.. To low estrogen or to high for that matter can kill sex drive.. I am concerned with the mega trn ( and prop) and having to much estrogen floating around to cause gyno . I usually use aromasin for post cycle therapy only but was maybe thinking of using it while on. I have been researching about mega trn and some say it does not cause gyno and others say it does. I mean progestin aside I think that having low estrogen when using something like trn could not hurt.. (Less estrogen less chance of getting gyno.) I feel the possiblitalty of less gains as result of to low of estrogen( as estrogen is somewhat anabolic) out weigh the chance of getting gyno hands down. Again I am new to anything OTC as I have only used prescription steroids and tren . So I could be wrong on this . I am assuming that mega trn is close to tren ( was told what applies to tren applies to trn ). When I use tren I would not even think about not using letro I feel it is a must but not sure with mega trn.. just wanted to know if you guys do think adding an AI using trn is normal protocol??
    While taking Mega-TRN, I would take Cabergoline (Dostinex) before I would take an anti estrogen on cycle. This will prevent the progestin side effects. Keep nolva on hand in case of any gyno. Thats my plan when I get around to using my TRN.

    You dont want to destroy your estrogen levels unless it becomse a problem.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    While taking Mega-TRN, I would take Cabergoline (Dostinex) before I would take an anti estrogen on cycle. This will prevent the progestin side effects. Keep nolva on hand in case of any gyno. Thats my plan when I get around to using my TRN.

    You dont want to destroy your estrogen levels unless it becomse a problem.
    Nolva would be an awful choice while using mega trn( if it is truly anything like tren) because it would stimulate progesterone recepotors ( nolva increases PgR in breast tissue not good when using tren) And also wouldnt carbogoline only control prolactin unlike letro that has anti progestinic properties? Maybe I am wrong comparing mega trn to tren as far as this goes.. What do you think?? Thanks

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Nolva would be an awful choice while using mega trn( if it is truly anything like tren) because it would stimulate progesterone recepotors ( nolva increases PgR in breast tissue not good when using tren) And also wouldnt carbogoline only control prolactin unlike letro that has anti progestinic properties? Maybe I am wrong comparing mega trn to tren as far as this goes.. What do you think?? Thanks
    I dont think you are wrong in comparing mega trn to tren, and if Nolva isnt good for figthing gyno on tren then I wouldnt even mess with it. Seems like you need a PHD in biochemistry to fight tren side effects.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    I dont think you are wrong in comparing mega trn to tren, and if Nolva isnt good for figthing gyno on tren then I wouldnt even mess with it. Seems like you need a PHD in biochemistry to fight tren side effects.
    Yea man LOL. I think letro would be the best to use when using mega trn ( as long as we are correct in tren and trn begin similar) I have studied anabolics for many years but dont know much about pro hormones or really any OTC stuff. Thanks for your input !!

  12. I hate letro. It makes my balls ache from lack of libido, and I fell like an old arthritic man.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    I hate letro. It makes my balls ache from lack of libido, and I fell like an old arthritic man.
    How much do you usually dose?

  14. I did 1.5 mg/day for a few days to fight some gyno. Then I couldnt handle it any more.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    I did 1.5 mg/day for a few days to fight some gyno. Then I couldnt handle it any more.
    Whoa! Thats quite a bit there. Most users only use @.5mg EOD, but thats usually to help with bloat while on cycle.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    exemestane is best IMO. letro murders my libido. i only use AI's in small doses if i get too bloaty or if i'm on a cutter - a little extra estrogen is good. i'd play it by ear.
    Yes sir, Aromasin is the only way to go in my opinion. No sides, helps the lipid profile.. it's a no brainer to me. Not a fan of Adex or Letro though. 12.5mg/ED or EOD.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Whoa! Thats quite a bit there. Most users only use @.5mg EOD, but thats usually to help with bloat while on cycle.
    I dont think thats a lot for trying to reduce the size of existing lumps. On cycle that would be a lot maybe.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    I dont think thats a lot for trying to reduce the size of existing lumps. On cycle that would be a lot maybe.
    Yea this is true.. When using letro to try and reverse gyno the dose is pretty high. It start around .25mg ED and goes up to 2.5 mg ED by day five and stays there until gyno is reduced..

  19. Oh and CNorris did you have any success with the letro reducing your gyno?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Oh and CNorris did you have any success with the letro reducing your gyno?
    Well I have no pain or puffy nips any more. I do have small lumps of tissue but they are not a problem. The pain went away after I started taking Letro and cabergoline.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    Yes sir, Aromasin is the only way to go in my opinion. No sides, helps the lipid profile.. it's a no brainer to me. Not a fan of Adex or Letro though. 12.5mg/ED or EOD.

    is Aromasin OTC...?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by FitModel
    is Aromasin OTC...?
    Nah , It is research or script from a doc...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best AI to use as part of PCT??
    By protein24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 08:12 PM
  2. best way to use up this test?
    By southparkbbb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 03:40 PM
  3. Best AI to use during and/or late PCT?
    By AtomicFox in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 11:11 AM
  4. Best AI to run on cycle?
    By utvol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 11:03 AM
  5. what dosages should i use on this cycle
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2003, 08:06 PM
Log in
Log in