So what can I expect from this next 3 months of Sustanon 250 and Somatatropin? - AnabolicMinds.com

So what can I expect from this next 3 months of Sustanon 250 and Somatatropin?

Lightbulb So what can I expect from this next 3 months of Sustanon 250 and Somatatropin?

I should be receiving my delivery of HRT stuff tomorrow.. I'm getting a 30iu bottle of Somatatropin and 2 10cc bottles of Sustanon 250 (supposed to last me 20 weeks but I don't know.. I have a feeling the extra bottle is for in case I want to use more). I was given the choice of Sustanon 250 or Cypionate 300mg/cc but I want to see how I feel on the blend before going all out with the Cypionate..

Anyway.. The doctor showed me how much to take of the Somatatropin - he pulled to a "15" on the syringe.. I'm not sure what that is yet but I'll know tomorrow.. I'm to inject that once per day. And, of course, the Sustanon 250 once per week (1cc). I'll probably just do the 1cc unless nothing's happening... The Somatatropin is supposed to last me 12 weeks... But what should I expect over the next 12 weeks?

Good pumps? Increased muscle mass? Increased appetite? Increased libido? Decreased fat? Increased strength? It's been a long time since I've done an injectible steroid and I've never touched GH...

Just an FYI. I'm bumping the Sustanon dose to 500mg per week.. Thursday and Monday for the shots..

i dont get it. You need to shoot sust atleast eod to keep blood levels stable because of the short esters in it. Your test levels are going to be all over the place only shooting once/twice a week like a roller coaster up and down. This increases the chance of sides. If you only wanted to shoot twice a week you should have gotten the long ester cyp. You should really do some reading on the different esters. If I was you i would try and get some test cyp or enth if you don't want to shoot every other day

You should expect increased recovery, strength, & mass as long as your diet is in check
    •   

Well, the reason I opted for the Sustanon over 300mg/cc of Cypionate is - I'm sometimes a little sensitive to testosterones.. I want to see how I feel on a light blend of testosterones first. If everything is okay through 10 weeks of 500mg of Sustanon a week, I'll try 300mg of Cypionate and take it from there..

Since I'm on HRT I have my whole life to experiment so I'm going to take things slow and see how my body responds/reacts to different chemicals..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 10:21 PM
  2. What can i expect from this cycle
    By goonbolic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 08:20 PM
  3. What can i expect from my PCT consisting of...
    By freakboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 05:44 PM
  4. what can i expect from tren
    By sallu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 08:14 AM
  5. what can I expect from a m4ohn and 1,4 andro stack?
    By slydeflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2004, 12:42 PM