MaxLMG/X-mass dosing

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Since I don't think anyone looks at the generic labz forum anymore i'll put this here as well.

Being that x-mass is the same compound as alri's max lmg just at a higher dose, why is it that people are still taking 3 pills. After reading logs from various sources on the web from max lmg(25mg), people were getting gains from just 2 pills a day and at 3 pills it seems thats when the sides came into play. So if gains were coming at just 50mg a day, why on earth are people taking 120mg of x-mass? I'm curious if anyone has tried running just 1 pill ED being thats just slightly underdosing max LMG's 2 pills a day. 120mg seems high and to me would trigger the side effects. I think the same results could be gotten safer dosing at just 40-80mg ED. Any thoughts on this?? Also, it is said to be anti progestin, but at what doses. Whats considered a high dose where as it would no longer be considered anti-progestin? Wish the alri forum was still available. Maybe Grexx could shed some light on these questions, but i don't think he's really around anymore since GL is no longer producing.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know exactly what you mean. There have been a few companies (GL doing this with most of their supps) doing this. I saw a 3mg TRN peoduct. 4mg produced results. So, the minimum would be 6mg, which even larger users said they could have remained at 4mg daily.
The problem in my opinion, is that this will lead to gross overdosing. Can you imagin the kid who finds a bottle of this and doses the seemingly usual protocal of 3 daily- 9mg TRN!!!
Anyways- you may never know to what effect Max LMG was anti progestinic, or at what dose.

Personally, I have used 1 X-Mass daily (before workouts) and aside from some strength increases, I have not noticed much, if anything. This would be in addition to using another compound.
I would also guess that some products were just plain under dosed (prostanzolol). SOme could provide better results at a slightly larger dose as well, so, in the case of X-mass, you could take 2 pills compared to 3 LMG.

It is also a way t okinda buy in bulk. You can always measure out the powder and recap yourself.
I guess the "upside" would be that for the most part, it is only being done to non-methyl's with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Good points... I think 2 caps of x-mass (80mg) would be my maximum. This compound seems to have lots of open ended questions that never really got answered. I may even dose 60mg daily by splitting up the one cap. How big are you flossy? How long did you run 1 cap for? Did you run it solo? You seem to be the only one out there with any info on this product. I don't know if many are just sitting on their stock or what, because i know there have to be lots of users of both max lmg and x-mass out there.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
What would the easiest way to measure out the powder be? Any cheap digital scales out there?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What would the easiest way to measure out the powder be? Any cheap digital scales out there?
They are out there, depends on what your definition of cheap is though. I would think you could get a decent one around $40.00 or something.