Injectable Prohormones

J

JUICY

Awards
Wow!!! just when I thought I knew all there was to know a/b prohormones, I found this site!!! Okay, anyways Iam a Canadian lifter who has a connection to raw powders. I orderd Equpoies precuresr, Masteron Precuresr, Decca precurser, 1- ad and 4ad. I have put then in b.a. and sesame oil and am going to start injecting them soon. Has anyone done a good cycle like this or have I waisted my ca$h?

K

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
What all did you actually order pro-hormone name wise?

E

elijah_123

Awards
Ummmm I'm calling b.s

Or at the very least you need to read ALOT more before you just go pumping this stuff into you.

What types EXACTLY did you get. Also why inject 1-AD, I was under the impression that was best oral.

Not to flame you but the lack of details is very fishy.

C

crazypete

Awards
why would anyone in canada inject prohormones when they are as illegal here as the real stuff. just get the real deal. yeah it is kind of fishy, but it seems that most of the people asking questions in this part of the forum really don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. figure everthing out before you put stuff into your body. if you don't know what it is or what it does, how the heck can you keep an eye on side effects.

K

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Wow!!! just when I thought I knew all there was to know a/b prohormones, I found this site!!! Okay, anyways Iam a Canadian lifter who has a connection to raw powders. I orderd Equpoies precuresr, Masteron Precuresr, Decca precurser, 1- ad and 4ad. I have put then in b.a. and sesame oil and am going to start injecting them soon. Has anyone done a good cycle like this or have I waisted my ca$h?
Hope you ran them through a filter aswell.