Superdrol: My personal result / searching for advice also

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hi, im a new member to this forum, i had read post as a guest in the past buy i would like to participate as a member now and share my results and hote to get good advice from you guys:
Some basic info about my

height 5'8"
im 23 years old
3 weeks ago i was 168lbs now 184lbs
i been working out 1 year and 9 months
i try to work out 5 days a week but if i cant i at least workout 4
today is my 3rd week on SD i think i going to run it 1 more week

Week 1 20mg SD
Week 2 30mg SD
week 3 30mg SD

in the whole cycle i been taking every day Milk Thistle/2gr ,Flax Oil, Coq10 and MultiVitamins and plenty of water.

As far as my diet each morning i drink a protein shake(whey fit from fitness labs) 24oz of milk, half cup of oatmeal, 2 tbs of pennut butter , a dash of cinnamon for flavor and then i blend it. and i also eat a chicken breast. during the day i eat tuna and chiken in cooked in diferent ways and several protein shakes that are just protein and oj, i work out at night so when i get home i drink another shake like the first i described.

i have nolva, and a bottle of tbom 2 for PCT:blink:and i also have some bulk trib and yohimbe but i know that tbomb has trib.

As far as sides the only ones that i had is some rage and sometimes my scalp itches, sex drive hasnt decrease it has increased but the sperm volume has decrease.(maybe the last was to much info but i was just giving my review complete).

I would kike to get feedback in what could i run after i finish the pct and if some one knows if the strength gains remain the same when you finish. If i should bump it up to 40mg for the remaining week. or any other kind of feedback. Thanks in advanced

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
You said your last week u should bump it to 40 dude thats pretty freaking high, more doesn't always mean better. Keep it right where it is. I would throw in some CEE, fenugreek, DHEA in PCT. I would maybe try eating more food and less shakes.

S

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I have read in a post on here what pitbull said, That More is not always better. And from what I have read also someone your size does not really need to go up that high on your cycle ( 30mg ) . I to was 158 and I went 10/20/20 and I went to about 174. I dropped back down to 168 after about 2 months. I kept all the strength gains to. I am now on my second cycle, and I will keep it at 10/20/20 again. I am once again 1 week into it, and I have already ganied 5 lbs to 173. I am hoping to go to 180 this go round, May not be realistic, but we will see.
Anyway, Not sure what all you have read, but I would be careful going that high with what you weigh.
Thats just my 2 cents.
Not trying to piss ya off or anything, just friendly advice.:head:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Pitbull954 and Stinger124, thanks fot the reply i also forgot to mention that tomorrow im getting some blood work done.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i was reading my post and i find a mistake my actual weight right now is 184 not 174 sorry

******edit******
Pitbull954 how should i run DHEA along with the nolva and tbomb 2, i notices that it also has fenugreek but its a really small amount

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was reading my post and i find a mistake my actual weight right now is 184 not 174 sorry
Nice gains on the cycle, though I think after working out for a little more than a year, you really shouldn't have done a cycle. But that's just me, I've been lifting for 4 and I think I shouldn't do a cycle (But I'm going to:head: )

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks PCT.. This is what I would do mind you. I would also throw in an AI rebound xt but you don't have to. Tbomb I would run all 5 weeks also whatever the recommend dosage is, along with CEE and all your side supplements also.

Wk1: Nolva 60mg, RXT 25mg, DHEA 200mg, Fenugreek 3 pills
wk2: Nolva 40mg, RXT 50mg, DHEA 200mg, Fenugreek 4 pills
wk3: Nolva 20mg, RXT 50mg, DHEA 100mg, Fenugreek 5 pills
wk4: Nolva 10mg, RXT 75mg, DHEA 100mg, Fenugreek 6 pills
wk5: RXT 75mg, DHEA 100mg

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Also not being a **** bro but you should have all this straight before you even thought about popping your first superdrol.

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Nice gains on the cycle, though I think after working out for a little more than a year, you really shouldn't have done a cycle. But that's just me, I've been lifting for 4 and I think I shouldn't do a cycle (But I'm going to:head: )

Young man.........tsk tsk :nono:

:D Just playin. What do you think your gonna end up running, if you know by chance?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Young man.........tsk tsk :nono:

:D Just playin. What do you think your gonna end up running, if you know by chance?
Yep. If all goes well I will be running an 8 week 4 AD Trans cycle at 500mg ED (figuring 30% absorption and 15% conversion) and front-loaded w/ 3 weeks SD at 10/20/20. I was planning on converting Syno to Test Prop, but didn't want to have to deal with EOD or ED injections on my first cycle. I can't find Test E unfortunately, but hopefully that will change.

J

Jason_L

Awards
Yep. If all goes well I will be running an 8 week 4 AD Trans cycle at 500mg ED (figuring 30% absorption and 15% conversion) and front-loaded w/ 3 weeks superdrol at 10/20/20. I was planning on converting Syno to Test Prop, but didn't want to have to deal with EOD or ED injections on my first cycle. I can't find Test E unfortunately, but hopefully that will change.
Just curious - why did you decide not to convert the syno to test base and do a trans wih it ?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious - why did you decide not to convert the syno to test base and do a trans wih it ?
Well, a safe, discrete environment also became an issue. It just ended up working out that I had a source for 4-AD. It was cheaper, less work, so I went with that. I have no doubt a Test Base TD would have been alot better, but this should be fine.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice Pitbull954 i went and bought the DHEA and fenugreek, thanks guy for the replys, i think im going to end this cycle in 2 more days, i had several rage incidents :mad:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hulk Smash!

jk, I had an incident on superdrol too

if you dontmind me asking how did u handle it, i own a small computer repair/sale shop and i have to interact with customer all the time, and while on SD sometimes stupid questions get me all pump up and whant to beat the crap out the customers but i can control my self i just grind my teeths, but i find the rage to be helpful while lifting in the gym

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Rage is really an excuse to let yourself go imo. If you can't control your temper then you shouldn't be messing around taking stuff that can alter it. Also 30/40mg is really high especially for a first cycle. I'm 230 and still get results off SD at 20mg daily.

S

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
2nd cycle here, and no rage to speak of.. Now on D-ball, I did , but thats another story.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
if you dontmind me asking how did u handle it, i own a small computer repair/sale shop and i have to interact with customer all the time, and while on superdrol sometimes stupid questions get me all pump up and whant to beat the crap out the customers but i can control my self i just grind my teeths, but i find the rage to be helpful while lifting in the gym
I was in my car and this guy was blocking the driveway in a parking lot. He was waiting to take someones parking space. But they were taking forever to get their **** together so he was just waiting blocking the road. I leaned on the horn a couple times. He stepped out of his truck, and asked if I had a problem. He was bigger than me...I just stuck my head out my window and told him to MOVE. :rant:

He got back in his truck and parked it.

I actually work in customer service on the phones and people piss me off too. I just try to take a deep breath and keep my heart rate from rising.

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I was in my car and this guy was blocking the driveway in a parking lot. He was waiting to take someones parking space. But they were taking forever to get their **** together so he was just waiting blocking the road. I leaned on the horn a couple times. He stepped out of his truck, and asked if I had a problem. He was bigger than me...I just stuck my head out my window and told him to MOVE. :rant:

He got back in his truck and parked it.

I actually work in customer service on the phones and people piss me off too. I just try to take a deep breath and keep my heart rate from rising.
Hey bro, its not the SD that cause you to get angry, just so you know.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
4 weeks post cycle therapy.. This is what I would do mind you. I would also throw in an AI rebound xt but you don't have to. Tbomb I would run all 5 weeks also whatever the recommend dosage is, along with CEE and all your side supplements also.

Wk1: Nolva 60mg, RXT 25mg, DHEA 200mg, Fenugreek 3 pills
wk2: Nolva 40mg, RXT 50mg, DHEA 200mg, Fenugreek 4 pills
wk3: Nolva 20mg, RXT 50mg, DHEA 100mg, Fenugreek 5 pills
wk4: Nolva 10mg, RXT 75mg, DHEA 100mg, Fenugreek 6 pills
wk5: RXT 75mg, DHEA 100mg

I have to respectfully disagree. An AI is not needed after a non aromatizing cycle. It will destroy your estrogen levels. IMHO

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 37
R Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
G Anabolics 29