X-mass Cycle...opinions wanted..

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
First cycle coming up. I will be taking x-mass which is Max LMG. I will be dosings at 40/80/80/80. I'll bump it up to 120 if i feel its needed. My pct will include nolva along with supporting supps. My concern is during cycle in order to keep estrogen in check what my best options would be. Would running rebound during cycle prove beneficial and at what doses? Also, B6? what doses? Thanks in advance.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was under the impression that x-mass was ergomax lmg? am i wrong?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
x-mass is max lmg not e-max...There seems to be a lot of confusion between the names.

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
x-mass is max lmg not e-max...There seems to be a lot of confusion between the names.
Correct. They should not have been named this way. Especially considering ERGOmax-lmg is PP + one of it's isomers, whereas the plain max-lmg is an unusual progestin-type hormone.

So as to the original question - many people have been unhappy with their max-lmg cylces. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this stuff often causes prolactin problems. Which may mean using Dostinex (expensive and can have strong side-effects).

So your use of B-6 would have the purpose of keeping prolactin levels down. Guys have megadosed B-6 in the 200-300mg ED range to help with prolactin. However, I've read that research has shown B-6 to be much weaker than dostinex for this purpose.

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
I will be taking x-mass which is Max LMG... Would running rebound during cycle prove beneficial and at what doses? Thanks in advance.
On cylce, ReboundXT may help keep gyno at bay. But this type of cycle (max-lmg), already can kill your libido, probably due to more than one mechanism (I've in fact seen some nasty nicknames for lmg....can't recall now but they were in regards to male sexual function). So then, adding XT may make things even worse. Yes, XT is used to raise test post-cylce, but for some reason many are reporting loss of libido on XT.

In my experience, XT is only moderate against gyno, and bad for libido. So you may want to have some 6-oxo on hand....I don't care to take XT again.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHERE can i find ergomax lmg? i had successful results with it. 8 lbm in a 2 week cycle. i was hoping to put together a new stack of megazol w/ a copy/clone of ergomax lmg. where can i find ergo now?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First cycle coming up. I will be taking x-mass which is Max LMG. I will be dosings at 40/80/80/80. I'll bump it up to 120 if i feel its needed. My post cycle therapy will include nolva along with supporting supps. My concern is during cycle in order to keep estrogen in check what my best options would be. Would running rebound during cycle prove beneficial and at what doses? Also, B6? what doses? Thanks in advance.

Cabergoline or bromo is what you want for prolactin type of gyno you can also Run B6 I was told to run about 500mg a day when on a fina cycle which runs the same type of prolactin gyno risk