Help!!!Please somebody help me!!

bullet

Awards
i really f**d myself up!! I've one a cycle of trn/mega zol/ phera phlex/finigen x that i finished middle of april.. I did 2 weeks post cycle therapy with Novedex and then waited 2 more weeks and started a cycle of 3 weeks superdrol/4 weeks HD 50 with weeks 3 SD and HD!! I know it's stupid!! At least i really know now!! I'm week 4 into the cycle, so week 2 into the HD. I'm stacking that with the Orestan E. For the past 2 days i've been feeling like Sh**t though. I have pain in my lower back.. around my kindeys and just an overal feeling of sh**t! I have Nolva and Letro on hand. I was gona start using Letro because i have a little gyno from an M1T cycle long time ago. I'm coming off today... No questions about that.. Should I do Letro or Nolva? I've been doing LiverX and CoQ10 and Red yeast and ALA.. At this point what else i could do to get myself back to normal???? PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I promise i'm throwing all this stuff in the garbage and never touching it again!!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Take the nolva.

Also, continue to take your other support supps and look into doing a liver cleanse. Too bad you learned your leason the hard way.

mnickerson

mnickerson

Board Supporter
Awards
You should defintely go see a doctor about that kidney pain as well.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Just a guess, but the pain in your lower back may just be the back pumps everybody gets from superdrol. If that's it, it's nothing to freak out over.

rocketscientist

Awards
Well - if you are really concerned get a blood test done NOW (you can find links somewhere in the stickies to this forum). Seriously - invest the money. You are probably pretty much ok. But with all these orals in that short time (not to speak of taking nolva now which is hepatoxic as well) you should get you liver enzymes checked... and lipids.... and kindeys... Only way to really know.

rocketscientist

Awards
Just a guess, but the pain in your lower back may just be the back pumps everybody gets from superdrol. If that's it, it's nothing to freak out over.
That's what I'm thinking too.

bullet

Awards
Thanks for responding so quick.. So for the Nolva what do you think about 40 first week, 30 second and 20 third? About the low back pain, i've stopped taking the superdrol 1 week ago, and the pain feels deep inside.. i doubt that it's back pumps... which is why i'm freaked out.. and i don't have med insurance, i'm broke too so i don't know how i'm gonna pay for blood tests.... But even if i get it done, what good is that gonna do now?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for responding so quick.. So for the Nolva what do you think about 40 first week, 30 second and 20 third? About the low back pain, i've stopped taking the superdrol 1 week ago, and the pain feels deep inside.. i doubt that it's back pumps... which is why i'm freaked out.. and i don't have med insurance, i'm broke too so i don't know how i'm gonna pay for blood tests.... But even if i get it done, what good is that gonna do now?
how old are you?

if you can invest the money and get toremifine i would do it. it is much better at improving your lipid panel which must be pretty severly compromised after all of those orals. it is a new and more easily metabolizable version of nolva and will also restore your HPTA very quickly.

if you are going to use simply nolva i would start out a little higher than 40 and work my way down through the weeks. youre hpta is probably shut down decently since your first pct couldnt have done much to get it started again.

once again, how old are you? dont lie because if youre younger than 21, and it depends how young, the side effects you can get from not being thorough in fixing yourself now can stick with you for years.

give us more info and be honest so we can help you out

bullet

Awards
I'm 23 bro... well about the toremifine.... i want to start my PCT today so since i allready have nolva should i start with that and then continue with toremifine???

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What good it would do is that if something was seriously wrong, you could better address it.

I know when Im on these orals, Ive gotten the back pumps. Its a common side to SD, so I dont think theres much to fear there. Usually, decreasing the dose resolves that issue. If the pain/discomfort is on your lower back, then that would be my guess. If its to the side, then liver maybe? Milk thistle.

YEs, you started your next cycle too early. Are yo uhaving troubles when you go to piss?
Bottom line, you may have lowered the effects of your second cycle by not giving yourself enough time in between. Chances are, you just getting the usual side effects that come with these orals. Unless your turning yellow, or pissing blood, your probably alright.
Some people tolerate the sides better then others.
You could probably use a much needed break, and make sure to do your research before you go diving into something like this.

Just so you know, you have been very lucky, as your questions have been addressed. Its not uncommon to get flamed for this,.. so,.. these guys did you a favor. Just make sure that you take their advice.

I dont need to go into a rant about YOUR health, and all that.
Just cut it back some, give yourself a total of 5 week PCT before you should go worring about having natty test levels return to normal.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should also get yourself some Cycle Support from Annabolic Innovations, WATER WATER WATER.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm 23 bro... well about the toremifine.... i want to start my post cycle therapy today so since i allready have nolva should i start with that and then continue with toremifine???
yes just start the nolva immiediateley and if you can aquire toremifene i would do so and it will get you back to sqare 1 that much quicker.

rocketscientist

Awards
Hey - and don't throw this stuff away. You might want to use it again once you figured out how to to that safely. Or donate them to the needy :woohoo:

bullet

Awards
yeah guys thanks a lot for everything. thanks for not flaming me for this and helping me out. I probably sounded like a rambling moron but i was freaked out.. I've done a few PH's with no side effects at all. None from SD, or PP of Mega-zol, Mega TRN, Finigenx, the only one that gave me some problems was M1T.. So yeah i freaked out when this pain showed up yeasturday.. Well i'm not pissing blood or turning yellow or anything else so i decided that i'm gona give myself 2 more days to see if i'll feel a little better before going to the doctor. Well I got the toremifene, it's on the way and i'm gonna start taking nolva meanwhile at 50 mg.... and yes the back pain is to the sides.. deep inside.. no way it can be backpump i've had those before and this is way different plus been off sd for 1 week. Hope it will just go away in the next days. Thanks again everyone. You guys are awsome.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You are an idiot for asking these kind of questions now.

Come on man.

I posted links in my TST/TRN thread for some good bloodtest websites that aren't more than $60 for lipids and liver values.
Go forth young man and get thee a bloodtest.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Deep breath. Stop freaking out. Abort your cycle and move into PCT. Rest, feed your body, drink plenty of water.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I should have said that complete chem panel for around $60-$65 - which includes kidneys.

Lipids plus liver values can be had for $50.