Accutane

Reuben

Awards
hey guys, i was recently prescribed accutane from my doctor, i'm wondering how this **** works and will it react in a negative way with test. enanthate?

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Yes, accutane works very well. The sides are harsh, depression and emotional sides are very common, even when stacked with test! Be careful for them. Its mechanism is unknown so it's hard to tell if it will impede your gains. Your best bet would be to find a log of someone using accutane on cycle, or get someone in here to post their experience.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
When I was in high school I was prescribed this, and didnt see any of the depression effects at all. That doesnt mean its possible, so just be careful.

The only thing that I would suggest, is not doing any oral AAS while taking it. Even though there are orals out there that arent too harsh on your liver, the accutane is. Thats the reason you need to get blood tests every month before your doctor will give you another presription.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Yes, very good point. Do NOT stack accutane with an oral steroid.

Reuben

Awards
when i was asking how it works, i didn'
t mean does it work well... i meant how does it affect your body's chemistry

Schwaugher

Awards
It's exact mechanism of action isn't fully understood yet, sorry. All i know is it works, it's liver toxic, and it raises your triglycerides.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
accutane has been known to induce suicidal behavior in some cases. that **** scares me. ill stick with retin-A

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
accutane is basically water solubized vitamin a. so that you can take it in large dosages and it passes through your body. and about not wanting to take it because it *may* cause depression, people die every day from ibuprofen but i'm sure you guys still take that too.