1Fast400

KingaDeca220

KingaDeca220

Awards
Kinda curious about the Psycho Cyclo 1-T. I was in the market for VPX's 1-Test until one of the guys I work with, and is also a member of the boards suggested the 1Fast400 version. Am I understanding correctly that it's intranasal? What percentage uptake is expected, and what kind of gains can be expected, or have been seen after 2 weeks? Think I'll be placing an order very soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using both the intranasal (marketed as Psycho-cyclo 1-test) and the standard Cyclo 1-test (dissolvable powder that you put under your tongue) and am so far very impressed. I am keeping a log over at Mindandmuscle.net that you can check out. I am up 12 pounds in 16 days, with strength and size gains starting to kick in.

The more technical questions should be referred to Pat or Mike, but I can answer any subjective questions (experience, sensation) and you can check my log for gains.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
can you post that link to your log? I don't seem to find it

KingaDeca220

KingaDeca220

Awards
bump... anyone else?

d sade, thanks for the feedback, also very nice detailed log of your progress...

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only feedback I've seen is on Avant's board, and I think there was a review on Mike's site.

Email him and ask him, he'll let you know the scoop.

I don't think it beats transdermal, and you have to keep dosing with 25mg doses.

PS - Your girl is hot.