How much BA/BB to use:

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Going to be making some test cyp and tren enan. I'd like it as painless as possible. Hows 2% BA and 20% BB sound?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I have made Test Cyp at 2/20 and it's super thin and smooth.

Test Cyp can be made with much less, as it is very soluble.. But I prefer the 2/20 because of said thinness.

cant' comment on Tren Enan, but if I go check my notes, i can get back to you. I'll pull 3/14 out of my head though..

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
For Tren Enanthate I use 3% ba and 15%bb and I made it at 233 mg/ml for 20ml. Less painful then my Nandro D but pain is subjective though. Probably could went down to 2% ba and 15%BB

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For Tren Enanthate I use 3% ba and 15%bb and I made it at 233 mg/ml for 20ml. Less painful then my Nandro D but pain is subjective though. Probably could went down to 2% ba and 15%BB
I'd like to make it around 200 mg/ml while keeping the lowest BA %age I possibly can. How does 2.5 BA and 17 BB sound to you guys?

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to make it around 200 mg/ml while keeping the lowest BA %age I possibly can. How does 2.5 BA and 17 BB sound to you guys?
I guess you could do that probally even drop it down to 2 ba and 15bb. Mine at 233mg/ml isn't painful and I tried to get it to 250mg/ml but could only get about 4.75grams out of a 5gram sample

Let me ask you a question Jblaze, how were able to get that signature under your name ? I cant seem to get a signature no where.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yea yah cheater how did you get that sig under your name?

CROWLER

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Contrary to popular belief 1 to 5% BA is painless unless your just really prone to problems with it. If you are then 1% will work you just don't have the solvency working for you or the added safty buffer. If BA is sitll a problem then there are some other things that you can use.I pretty much use 3% BA and 12% BB for most everthing. Were you planing to make it in a combo or by themselves? 200mg test cyp and 100mg tren e per ml is a nice combo.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Contrary to popular belief 1 to 5% BA is painless unless your just really prone to problems with it. If you are then 1% will work you just don't have the solvency working for you or the added safty buffer. If BA is sitll a problem then there are some other things that you can use.I pretty much use 3% BA and 12% BB for most everthing. Were you planing to make it in a combo or by themselves? 200mg test cyp and 100mg tren e per ml is a nice combo.
Its the BA for sure. I made some prop a while back that was pretty painful, and then made some more (from the same powder) with a lower BA conc. and didn't have a problem.

I'm planning to make them by themselves b/c I have a lot more test cyp than tren and I want to brew each up all at once.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established

I like the idea of 200mg of Test CYP and 100mg of Tren E Sky. May have to try that combo. So you think 3BA and 12%bb is a good for that combo?

How about 250mg of test cyp and 125mg of Tren E?