• M-trn and MDHT for 6 weeks

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
M

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I'm planning a cutter for the future and I'm gonna be using test and EQ trans for 8 weeks. I'm trying to decide what to finish with however. I've narrowed it down to MDHT, M-TRN, or a combination of these two. I wanted some feedback, especially on possibly combining them since I've heard that they aren't super harsh on the liver but I could be wrong.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You're using Boldenone base TD, not Boldenone Undecylenate TD.. right?

Just clarifying, as Bold Undecylenate is EQ.. ;)

carry on..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I voted for M-trn only, becuase it seems like a great cutter and I don't remember much about m-dht (came out too close to the ban I seem to remember....).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
A good friend will be on it for that long - at 2 caps/day (for most of the time). It may be too long - we'll see when he gets lipids and liver tested.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be on it - at 2 caps/day (for most of the time). It may be too long - we'll see when I get lipids and liver tested.
Fair enough...I have a bottle I have been waiting to break open, maybe this is where I should try it out??

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I dunno - but it seems like good stuff though.

M

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
I'm likely going to be using anabolic innovations cycle support as well as GXR and UDCA if it proves effective for the short bulker that I'm going to be doing this fall. If IBE gets their glutathione/B12 combo I might be using that as well so it would have to be something pretty harsh to permanently mess my liver up.

I was thinking that I'm probly gonna end up using M-trn, but I'm also gonna be getting some MDHT this summer to use in the future and I figure if I like it then I'll buy more in bulk for later use. If you aren't sure about MDHT it's also known as mestanalone and was used by the Russians and East-Germans.

M

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
I'm really leaning towards a combination of the two. If anyone has experience with either or both of these compounds, or with real tren and MDHT I'd appreciate some feedback.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Off topic but i'm just curious, how did you feel on the Boldenone transdermal? I've heard from guys that have made short acting Boldenone and used either base or propionate and no one can take it, the sides are just too much, for some reason you just feel like **** on it.

M

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used bold base yet, I am planning to however.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Supplements 2
FRITZBLITZ Anabolics 3
T Anabolics 5
R Anabolics 1
R Supplements 8