drug interaction question

Matt11683

Awards
i had been planning on doing a mass building cycle this past january but i began feeling alot of anxiety in november. i was prescribed paxil at 40mg/day. since then i have brought the dose down to 10mg/day and i am thinking i might be ready to do the cycle i was originally planning(test, deca, and D-bol) should i try to get off the paxil completely or would i be ok with the dose im taking?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's really an individual thing,i take lexapro 20 mgs a day,and have no problems with cycling,Pct can make you feel down but dhea and rhodelia roseacia(sorry for spelling) along with your other pct ancilleries can help.But some get deppression during cycle anyways,I never have during but it is highly an individual thing.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
paxil will make you a total fat ass! Get off now!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I watched my neighbor gain 40 pounds off that drug, now we call her big butt :)

there are better natural remedies for anxiety, like exercise and eating healthy, keep your mind busy :)

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
paxil will make you a total fat ass! Get off now!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I watched my neighbor gain 40 pounds off that drug, now we call her big butt :)

there are better natural remedies for anxiety, like exercise and eating healthy, keep your mind busy :)
I have also experienced great benefits with nootropics,in dealing with anxiety and depression.