EQ question

  1. EQ question


    while on EQ can you take supplements such ass NO Xplode,NItric, etc.. ???


  2. I assume that you are not running EQ solo correct??

  3. well the function of EQ is it increases muscle mass by increasing nitrogen retention and positively influencing protein synthesis, and signals the body to increase the production of red blood cells..... meaning taking a nitrogen sup would be pointless and a waste of money
    •   
       


  4. iam not running it solo. stacked with Tren. just thought ill ask. how good is CellMass ??

  5. Quote Originally Posted by NevrEnuf
    well the function of EQ is it increases muscle mass by increasing nitrogen retention and positively influencing protein synthesis, and signals the body to increase the production of red blood cells..... meaning taking a nitrogen sup would be pointless and a waste of money
    Bump this...EQ will provide a better pump than any vasodialator.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by tek
    iam not running it solo. stacked with Tren. just thought ill ask. how good is CellMass ??
    Please tell me there's test somewhere in there! Otherwise, holy shutdown city Batman!!!

  7. test is involved. Sustanon 250

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tek
    test is involved. Sustanon 250
    Whew!!!! You had me worried for you there bro!

    Thats a nice little stack you got there. You definitely dont need that other crap with what your running. Good luck with the cycle man.

  9. test/tren/EQ and you're worried about taking cellmass????

  10. Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    test/tren/EQ and you're worried about taking cellmass????
    Thats what I was thinking.

  11. You're fine.. take whatever you want. Just practice good hygiene and live an honorable life and you'll do fine.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    You're fine.. take whatever you want. Just practice good hygiene and live an honorable life and you'll do fine.
    I cant handle you sometimes.

  13. Save the creatine for PCT.

  14. thanks guys for the feedback. just thought ill ask. thanks again. =]
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EQ question
    By bigpapa in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 10:16 AM
  2. EQ question/problem?
    By doodle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 10:47 PM
  3. eq question
    By bigdog121468 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 11:52 PM
  4. EQ question...
    By swoody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 09:35 PM
  5. EQ Question
    By w00kie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 07:50 PM
Log in
Log in