Mega Natural Muscle Enhancement Discussion

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Okay. I posted one of these a year or so ago - but a lot has changed since then. Here's what I'm about to buy and try before I go into real "HRT" therapy... I don't know how thrilled I am about HRT being that it's only 200mg of Cypionate per week. It seems that's not worth pinning for.. I may be wrong.. But here's what I'm planning on. Let me know what you think...

ActivaTe
Rebound XT (Reloaded when it comes out)
PowerFULL
Symmetry
Diesel Test (alternated with Blue Up)
Fenotest (alternated with Axis-HT)
ZMA
pGH (probably transdermal)

Any thoughts?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
What are you doing for estrogen control?

Tab of rebound a day?
Letro dose E3D?

size

Awards
  • Established
200mg of test cypionate a week is a good dosage. For a bodybuilder, it may not be much, but for HRT/health/anti-aging I think it is a great dosage.

For the supplements, I have to question if it is too much. Using that many supplements that all have a similar purpose, I have to question whether or not you will be able to distinguish if a product is doing anything at all.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Any advice on problems that could arrive and solutions to them would be appreciated.. :) I thought the Rebound XT would be good enough for estrogen control.. In fact, I was thinking I'd have to come off it for a few weeks every so often to allow some estrogen production...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
200mg of test cypionate a week is a good dosage. For a bodybuilder, it may not be much, but for HRT/health/anti-aging I think it is a great dosage.

For the supplements, I have to question if it is too much. Using that many supplements that all have a similar purpose, I have to question whether or not you will be able to distinguish if a product is doing anything at all.
Thank you.. Regarding the Cypionate, that's the second time I heard that. So maybe it's not as weak as I thought..

Otherwise, it seems all of these products have done good for the majority of people who've taken them.. So.. I'm figuring if I could bunch them all up together, even if one or two doesn't work - it'll end-up doing good in the end...

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established

Good point as always Size, at what point does one see deminishing returns with how many products they are taking.

If you see a 5% increase with one product is that $30 dollar cost worth NOT adding it.

I think if I was to do something like this, I would start off with one or two products to see how I was affected by them and then either add or cycle other products that I have previously used and know to work.

Month 1
Activate
Powerfull

Month 2
Fenotest
Symetry

After testing them by themselves to see if they work for your body.. you could then look into overlapping them.

Didn't add in E control but I hope you understand what I expanded on from what Size said.

size

Awards
  • Established
So.. I'm figuring if I could bunch them all up together, even if one or two doesn't work - it'll end-up doing good in the end...
JonesersRX7 is spot on, I just wonder about dimishing returns. Even with AAS, the returns are not linear. Also, by not using them in conjunction, you could save monetarily.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Exactly... the kitchen sink approach is not the best... in most cases. (PCT excluded IMHO)

knowing your individual response to products before stacking is paramount.

Also, I'm not too convinced you would need to control estrogen on such a low dose. I think Estrogen is a very beneficial element in so many ways, and even though your Test would still be supraphysiological, you really shouldn't have negative estrogen sides at that dose... at least, I wouldn't.

Bump JonesersRX72000Mach4 and Size.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
ActivaTe
Rebound XT (Reloaded when it comes out)
PowerFULL
Symmetry
Diesel Test (alternated with Blue Up)
Fenotest (alternated with Axis-HT)
ZMA
pGH (probably transdermal)

Okay. So to beginwith, I should probably lose the Rebound.. Correct? Then from there, I should consider which products to start off with.. I'm trying to remove products but they all seem to hit either boosting testosterone or reducing SHBG from a different angle.

I suppose people could reply with their own versions of what I have above.. I saw JonesersRX7's already - which looks good.. Any more?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd try Reloaded with Powerfull.
Only because I've tried both by themselves and really, really liked them.

You could certainly lower the dose of Reloaded than what I took (4 caps/day) so that you estrogen wouldn't be zero.

pGH seems to need to be run for at least 3 months, so you can start that now.

I've not tried symmetry but it should stack well with any of it.

Just don't take Activate by itself - not worth the cost.