new user to superdrol/questions on intake

mike23nads

Awards
Im planning on begining superdrol monday and i have some questions on how i should begin taking it.
I lift at 7am every morning and im wondering if taking superdrol before i lift is a problem. My plan was superdrol in the mornig b4 i lift and then superdrol at 5pm when i get out of work. Im 190 pounds and trying to find a well balanced diet plan while on superdrol. I can use any advice on the superdrol diet plan and intake schedule.

mnickerson

mnickerson

Board Supporter
Awards
Im planning on begining superdrol monday and i have some questions on how i should begin taking it.
I lift at 7am every morning and im wondering if taking superdrol before i lift is a problem. My plan was superdrol in the mornig b4 i lift and then superdrol at 5pm when i get out of work. Im 190 pounds and trying to find a well balanced diet plan while on superdrol. I can use any advice on the superdrol diet plan and intake schedule.
I did 10mg's ED 1 hr before workout for the first week then 20 mg's ED split 2 times a day (6am & 6pm) Seemed to work ok for me. I didn't notice any big difference after I took the dosing (pumps will be amazing - enjoy).

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
agree start with 10mg and then bump up to 20...

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you ever done a proper bulking cycle without steroids or prohormones before?
The pumps can be painful so dose after the morning workout.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I played with timing and it didn't seem to make any difference, so I settled with 5am/5pm. The pumps stayed the same whether I took it right before my w/o or after (9am at the time). Diet = big and clean and you will get good results.

mike23nads

Awards
Have you ever done a proper bulking cycle without steroids or prohormones before?
The pumps can be painful so dose after the morning workout.
i have not this would be my first so im wondering how work around my morning lift and doseing..

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
10mg 9am and 10mg at 2pm --> out of your system morea t night when LH is higher and less shutdown... some will probably want to flame me for this but i go by Bill Roberts :)

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i have not this would be my first so im wondering how work around my morning lift and doseing..
We'll if you've never done a bulking cycle before, taking superdrol or any steroid is not appropriate.

Finishing a successful bulking cycle at least demonstrates that you probably have a basic idea on what works, your caloric set point for fat/muscle gain.

If you go ahead with superdrol, you'd end up like the many noobs who post their ****ty diet and asking whether they are eating enough, training enough or gaining weight fast enough after only x days or 1 week.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
We'll if you've never done a bulking cycle before, taking superdrol or any steroid is not appropriate.

Finishing a successful bulking cycle at least demonstrates that you probably have a basic idea on what works, your caloric set point for fat/muscle gain.

If you go ahead with superdrol, you'd end up like the many noobs who post their ****ty diet and asking whether they are eating enough, training enough or gaining weight fast enough after only x days or 1 week.
I don't agree with this. I never did a bulking diet clean before I did a cycle of SD. You can still get a decent idea of how your body is going to respond because you have been eating all your life and you can tell if you put on weight easily or not.
As far as your diet I would say 4000 calories a day would be a good start, with atleast 200 g of protein a day and 450g carbs and try to stay around 100g fat. This is the diet I used for my first cycle of SD weighing the same as you and I put on 12 lbs in 3 weeks.

mike23nads

Awards
I don't agree with this. I never did a bulking diet clean before I did a cycle of superdrol. You can still get a decent idea of how your body is going to respond because you have been eating all your life and you can tell if you put on weight easily or not.
As far as your diet I would say 4000 calories a day would be a good start, with atleast 200 g of protein a day and 450g carbs and try to stay around 100g fat. This is the diet I used for my first cycle of SD weighing the same as you and I put on 12 lbs in 3 weeks.
Yea thats what im planning and if i can get the same results 10-12 in 3 weeks thats be great.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't agree with this. I never did a bulking diet clean before I did a cycle of superdrol. You can still get a decent idea of how your body is going to respond because you have been eating all your life and you can tell if you put on weight easily or not.
Thats the most ignorant statement I've heard for some time - "eating your whole life' so diet doesn't matter.

mike23nads, 15-20lbs will come fairly easy without steroids by just doing the basics.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I came off wrong to you MarcusG, but I never said "so diet doesn't matter." What I said was that most people know if they put on weight easily or not, and whether they are prone to add body fat easily. I was telling him that I never did a good bulking diet where I kept track of everything to know exactly what I was eating before I did my first cycle of SD. I researched for a couple months almost every day before I started my cycle, and I had my diet dialed in. I said that with the right knowledge and research and a diet with enough calories, carbohydrates, and fats, he will get good results whether or not he has done a bulking diet before. I was just relating his current situation with my past experiences.

Good luck on your cycle mike23nads

mike23nads

Awards
Maybe I came off wrong to you MarcusG, but I never said "so diet doesn't matter." What I said was that most people know if they put on weight easily or not, and whether they are prone to add body fat easily. I was telling him that I never did a good bulking diet where I kept track of everything to know exactly what I was eating before I did my first cycle of superdrol. I researched for a couple months almost every day before I started my cycle, and I had my diet dialed in. I said that with the right knowledge and research and a diet with enough calories, carbohydrates, and fats, he will get good results whether or not he has done a bulking diet before. I was just relating his current situation with my past experiences.

Good luck on your cycle mike23nads

yea skyhigh i figured that. i did a good amount of research on what diet would work best not months of it but plenty to know what will work. thanks for the advice

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the point that Marcus was trying to reiterate is that you should have a complex, complete knowledge of diet and how it pertains to you specifically before cycling. There is a giant gap between a 'clean ok diet' and an amazing diet, and that is detail and pre-planning. Take it now, w/ your current diet and you'll gain regardless (generally speaking) but whose to say what that weight will be. But, wait another 4 months while you go through a natty true-bulk and your gains while on cycle will be of far better quality.

mike23nads

Awards
im pretty confindent with my diet now(i hope). i think what im going to do is give it three weeks with my first cycle, mark my progress with it and if im unhappy with what my weight is at ill go about the heavy bulking for a couple of months and then sd again. i gotta see how my body will react the first time around then make adjustments. ill let you know on my progress. thanks

mederjb

Awards
Does it matter when you take it on your off days? I read that if you are doing a early morning w/o you should take it before but if your doing a late morning/eary afternoon w/o should you wait and take your first dose til right before the w/o?

mike23nads

Awards
Does it matter when you take it on your off days? I read that if you are doing a early morning w/o you should take it before but if your doing a late morning/eary afternoon w/o should you wait and take your first dose til right before the w/o?
From what i understand you continue to take your dose on your off days (correct me if im wrong guys) and it is best to take it on a empty stomach so pre mornign workouts are fine. Im not sure on the late morning early afternoon dose? If anyone can answer that question it be great cause im unsure myself.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
take it in the morning and at night with or without food. If you get bad pumps in the gym buy some taurin. Take it on off days just like you would on the days that you workout. It's no big deal... But from your questions i have to ask. What is your plan for pct?????? Are you taking anything for your lipids, bp, etc...??

mike23nads

Awards
take it in the morning and at night with or without food. If you get bad pumps in the gym buy some taurin. Take it on off days just like you would on the days that you workout. It's no big deal... But from your questions i have to ask. What is your plan for post cycle therapy?????? Are you taking anything for your lipids, bp, etc...??
Yea im going to be taking the rebound xt and multi vit's but as for my bp i wanna see where it is at pc and go from there. The only thing that i am concerned about is the breakouts from PCT from what my buddies expereniced they had bad back and upperarm breakouts.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Yea im going to be taking the rebound xt and multi vit's but as for my bp i wanna see where it is at pc and go from there. The only thing that i am concerned about is the breakouts from post cycle therapy from what my buddies expereniced they had bad back and upperarm breakouts.
Basso ducks and :run:

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
From what i understand you continue to take your dose on your off days (correct me if im wrong guys) and it is best to take it on a empty stomach so pre mornign workouts are fine. Im not sure on the late morning early afternoon dose? If anyone can answer that question it be great cause im unsure myself.
I think you need to research more, you don't really seem ready. You need to take it with food, with a min. of 10g of fat. It doesn't really matter what time of day you take it, I would just be fairly consistent with when you take it each day.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Yea im going to be taking the rebound xt and multi vit's but as for my bp i wanna see where it is at pc and go from there. The only thing that i am concerned about is the breakouts from post cycle therapy from what my buddies expereniced they had bad back and upperarm breakouts.
I hope your Post cycle therapy is going to be more than rebound xt you need a SERM!! YOu definately need to do some more research.