3 days and counting....

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I will be starting my first ever cycle on monday (April 21/03), and would like some input.

Test Enth 500mg 1-10
Eq 400mg 1-10
D-Bol 30mg/day 8-12
Clomid/Arim 13-16
Arim .5mg/day 1-16

The reason i'm running the d-bol the last 4 weeks is that i've had a rotator cuff injury that has kept me out of the gym for the past two months and i've only been back for the last three weeks and i didn't want to have the immediate strength increases. I'm thinking of fronloading the eq at 800 mg per week aswell, good idea?
I will be taking ALA/Saw Palmetto throughout whole cycle but was wondering about topical hair products. I order the hairsavers package from nizoralman ( http://www.wholesalehairproducts.com/ ) and was wondering if sides from the cycle can happen before the test/eq actually kick in? I don't want to run out of my hair products before the cycle is over and i only have a 2 month supply, so i'd only start using hair stuff around week three. Anyone have input on this?

Bone

Awards
I have no idea about the hair care products ( I dont have any hair ;) ) but how much of each are you taking? Looks like a basic Bread and margerine stack to me. That will be nice :D If you want to keep a little bloat for your joints and tendons I would take the Arimidex .5mg EOD. Thats just me though ;)

Peace

Bone

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Sorry forgot to add dosages, 500mg test, 400mg eq, 30mg d-bol.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't need .5mg Arimidex everyday. .5 EOD or .25 ED is just fine.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Bobo
You don't need .5mg Arimidex everyday. .5 EOD or .25 ED is just fine.
Exactly. Listen to Bobo, he knows that of which he speaks :D

BigPoppaThrilla

Awards
yes i would also run arim .5 eod as well when bloat gets bad
other then that cycle looks great,good luck

i would use the dbol in the beginning though thats just me though

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Not running the d-bol at beginning because i'm just coming off injury.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Just because you'll have a strength increase initially from the dbol doesn't mean you have to go out and overdue it. I know its tempting to get on and say, "lets see what this summabitch can do as you reach for the 120lb dumbells" :D Just ease your way into it.... and that goes for the whole cycle. You'll be amazed how much you can lift and your fresh rotator might not like that...

Either way, everything looks good...

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Agreed wyd02, i'm pressing 75lb dbs right now and will stop if I get to 100 on this cycle.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Personally, if your not going to use the Dbol at the beginning I would just hold off til next cycle. Not that it won't help at the end, but I think the test/eq will be plenty especially if you frontload. First cycle for me was straight test 500mg a week and I was very happy. Depends on how well you respond to the stuff and all the other factors, but don't always need to go overboard the first time.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks good bro..decrease the armi as suggested, otherwise..a well thought out and planned cycle. It is nice to see someone who has researched on occasion!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Ya bro, i've been planning to cycle since september and that's when i started researching and found out about making gear.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
fill me in on that discussion as well

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya bro, i've been planning to cycle since september and that's when i started researching and found out about making gear. That whole cycle cost me less than $100 canadian so like $65 american. Not bad eh :D
i hate you.:saw: