Final Proposed cycle-

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is my final proposed cycle. I'll be running this in about two months and I need to make sure I grab everything I need beforehand.

1-5 Test Base TD: 200 mg/ed
1-11 Test Cyp: 750 mg/wk
1-10 Tren Enan: 600 mg/wk
1-10 Proviron: 50mg/ed

What do you think?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure of the absorption rate on the transdermal so i can't comment on that, but i think you need to up the Proviron to 75mg or 100mg and keep nolvadex on hand. And i asume from the tren ester and dose this isn't your first time running it, good luck with the cycle, i can't wait to try a higher dose tren cycle, i'm at 75mg eod and even while dieting strength is phenominal.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure of the absorption rate on the transdermal so i can't comment on that, but i think you need to up the Proviron to 75mg or 100mg and keep nolvadex on hand. And i asume from the tren ester and dose this isn't your first time running it, good luck with the cycle, i can't wait to try a higher dose tren cycle, i'm at 75mg eod and even while dieting strength is phenominal.
Yep ran a couple cycles of both test/tren. Never used proviron before.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Looks good bro. That TD test will kick in fast, you will like it. May consider tapering down as the cyp kicks in. 200mg TD ed should yield about 420mg ew of straight no ester test. Yeah buddy! Lightweight! Ho!

Thar Proviron is a nice little addition. Good stuff.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks good bro. That TD test will kick in fast, you will like it. May consider tapering down as the cyp kicks in. 200mg TD ed should yield about 420mg ew of straight no ester test. Yeah buddy! Lightweight! Ho!

Thar Proviron is a nice little addition. Good stuff.
Lol I make not even make it to week 5 on the TD. Dermals piss me off, so ill see what happens. I might end it week 4, but we'll see what happens.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Lol I make not even make it to week 5 on the TD. Dermals piss me off, so ill see what happens. I might end it week 4, but we'll see what happens.
Make a suspension. You will use a lot less TNE that way and avoid the bathing in lemony alcohol.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me. Nice doses too. I'd keep your proposed dose of Proviron to guage how you like it, before bumping it. ;)

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the highjack, but Ubi did you like your little present? :D Did it make things seem a lil more romantic between you and your sugarpants?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me. Nice doses too. I'd keep your proposed dose of Proviron to guage how you like it, before bumping it. ;)
Looked like you said "before humping it". ;) Had to do a double take on that one. :D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
god I know, my sillyness is ruining my serious posts.. I need to hold back a bit.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i've never used proviron before. Thats the main reason why I'd rather no increase.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
K looks like cycle will remain the same with possibly a tapering down on the cyp around week 4, and possibly raising the proviron to 75mg/ED around week 6.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd also bump on the proviron as well. My cycle that I used it I was at 100mgs and tapered down (there was a reason for starting high, it was one of those blitz dermal cycles with the ramping up and down of dosages). I'd say up to 75mgs as well. It'll be nice to have that and getting you some more free test from that dermal you are using. Good luck with the cycle, ive always wanted to try tren. :twisted:

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd also bump on the proviron as well. My cycle that I used it I was at 100mgs and tapered down (there was a reason for starting high, it was one of those blitz dermal cycles with the ramping up and down of dosages). I'd say up to 75mgs as well. It'll be nice to have that and getting you some more free test from that dermal you are using. Good luck with the cycle, ive always wanted to try tren. :twisted:
After trying tren I've never run a cycle without it. =)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i think i'm at that point too bro! I LOVE TREN, maybe even more than...dare i say it, TEST, lol. Naw i'd never trun Tren without Test.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After trying tren I've never run a cycle without it. =)

What kind of sides do you get with it? Im guessing few since you run it in all cycles now. Also have you used tren-e before, how did it compare to tren ace? Im really curious since I might want to try some this winter for a nice clean bulk, maybe lose a few lbs fat with it :twisted:

Same Q to you chaps.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What kind of sides do you get with it? Im guessing few since you run it in all cycles now. Also have you used tren-e before, how did it compare to tren ace? Im really curious since I might want to try some this winter for a nice clean bulk, maybe lose a few lbs fat with it :twisted:
Test/tren are the base of any cycle I run. I enjoy the really lean muscle you get from tren. Whatever muscle I gain seems to stick around.

I've used both tren acetate and enanthate and can't tell a difference between the two. Though it's a bit more expensive, the ED injects get a little old so I perfer the tren-E.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Well I can tell you this i'm actually cutting right now and using Tren for the first time, i'm using Test Prop and Tren Acetate. My doses are 150mg eod/75mg eod I started at 282lbs now i'm 280lbs but i've packed on muscle and am getting leaner, harder AND stronger by the day. This stuff other than primo is the only steroid that will keep you in an anabolic state while in a calorie deficent. As far as sides ya sleep isn't what it normally is and at first i was getting night sweats but now they are gone. I really could care less about the injections, but i'll probably switch to enthanate for next cycle to minimize scar tissue. I can't comment on using it for bulking but i can already tell it would take bulking to a whole new level, and from what i've heard you get more permance to your gains as well. I'm also getting a more dense look to my muscles and getting more vascular. I'm also not having any appetite problems like i normally would when dieting, (appetite goes into overdrive). I have read that in Europe most guys use Tren like we use Test, as the base of every cycle, and they consider Test to be a nasty drug. I have no doubt that even when fullout bulking you'll stay leaner than normal while gaining only quality muscle and strength will skyrocket. My next cycle is most likely going to be another cutter but of Test/Tren/Halo, I wanna get CONTEST cut.:head:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
JBlaze: What the highest you've ever gone with Tren and what were the results? I've read an article by Basskiller (Tren GURU) that said 75mg eod minimum, i'm thinking of doing 400mg possibly 500mg of Tren Enthanate for my next cycle, with 500mg Test Enthante, what do you think? I'm interest to see the aggression/strength i'll have while using Tren+Halo while dieting, already those aspects of Tren are making dieting MUCH MUCH MUCH more bareable.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
why are you using Proviron?

When taken tren you should also administer Letro...NOT nolva

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
When taking tren you should use cabergoline and yes you can use nolvadex.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
When taking tren you should use cabergoline and yes you can use nolvadex.
you "can" but it's better to use Letro (and B6)...like I said nolva could cause more gyno, rather then stopping it (when in combo with tren)...

or at least that's what I've read/heard

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
you "can" but it's better to use Letro (and B6)...like I said nolva could cause more gyno, rather then stopping it (when in combo with tren)...

or at least that's what I've read/heard
:blink:

How would Nolva and Tren = gyno? Correct me if I am wrong but my thoughs are: The Nolva will act as the estrogen in the breast tissue thus stopping any gyno. Letro is effective as well seeing that prolactin doesn't seem to cause a problem in the absence of estrogen but I would rather have some estrogen (for it's positive benefits) and inhibit some of the prolactin. Alas, Cabergoline.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolva will lessen the effect of the letro!! nolva makes type -2 AI's less effective. Also never use nolva with tren see this thread.. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/45232-dostinex-adex-tren-test-cycle.html
No it doesn't. That is brotelligence at it's finest. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/42737-how-fight-progestin-induced-gyno-3.html?highlight=How+To+Fight+Progestin+Inudcted+Gyno

Third page.

Also, through my research I garnered that an AI, at least Letro while on cycle will not hinder your gains.

Letrozole is highly specific in inhibiting aromatase activity. Impairment of adrenal steroidogenesis has not been observed. No clinically relevant changes in the plasma levels of cortisol, aldosterone, 11-deoxycortisol, 17-hydroxy-progesterone, ACTH (adrenocorticotropic hormone) or in plasma renin activity were found in postmenopausal patients treated with 0.1 to 5 mg letrozole daily. The ACTH stimulation test performed after 6 and 12 weeks of treatment with daily doses of 0.1 to 5 mg letrozole did not indicate any attenuation of aldosterone or cortisol production. Thus, glucocorticoid or mineralocorticoid supplementation is not required.Letrozole had no effect on plasma androgen concentrations (androstenedione and testosterone"

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, it's quite common to have the wrong information in regards to these compounds. This is one of the better boards to actually help weed through the misinformation. I myself have been guilty of parroting "brotelligence" before, and I'm sure many have. You hear a person who you consider learned on the subject say something, and you immediately start posting your take on it all around the boards. :D

Mulletsoldier, it is time you joined Team Awesome.. you are ready.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
JBlaze: What the highest you've ever gone with Tren and what were the results? I've read an article by Basskiller (Tren GURU) that said 75mg eod minimum, i'm thinking of doing 400mg possibly 500mg of Tren Enthanate for my next cycle, with 500mg Test Enthante, what do you think? I'm interest to see the aggression/strength i'll have while using Tren+Halo while dieting, already those aspects of Tren are making dieting MUCH MUCH MUCH more bareable.
The highest I've gone with the tren is 100mg/ed which didn't seem to provide any benefit over just using 75mg/ED. I'm a big advocate of ED pinning while using tren acetate, even if its at a lower dosage. I've tried it both ways, and i feel there is a difference.

400-500mg of tren enanthate with 500mg of test should work out really well! I ran 500mg/wk of tren last cycle and had great results. I even contemplated using 500mg again this cycle, but decided to bump it up in the end. That'll be more than enough to get the job done.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No it doesn't. That is brotelligence at it's finest. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/42737-how-fight-progestin-induced-gyno-3.html?highlight=How+To+Fight+Progestin+Inudcted+Gyno

Third page.

Also, through my research I garnered that an AI, at least Letro while on cycle will not hinder your gains.

Letrozole is highly specific in inhibiting aromatase activity. Impairment of adrenal steroidogenesis has not been observed. No clinically relevant changes in the plasma levels of cortisol, aldosterone, 11-deoxycortisol, 17-hydroxy-progesterone, ACTH (adrenocorticotropic hormone) or in plasma renin activity were found in postmenopausal patients treated with 0.1 to 5 mg letrozole daily. The ACTH stimulation test performed after 6 and 12 weeks of treatment with daily doses of 0.1 to 5 mg letrozole did not indicate any attenuation of aldosterone or cortisol production. Thus, glucocorticoid or mineralocorticoid supplementation is not required.Letrozole had no effect on plasma androgen concentrations (androstenedione and testosterone"
Mullet- Random comment but i think you should consider becoming a gold member. You currently have enought points to get one of the various 400 point supplements. The amount of time you spend on the forum, I bet the membership would pay for itself in supplements in like a month.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
okay...so can I get some advice on what dosage of Letro and NOLVA to use DURING this cycle...

shoud I save the nolva for only If I see gyno...or start both (considering i'm somewhat gyno prone)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet- Random comment but i think you should consider becoming a gold member. You currently have enought points to get one of the various 400 point supplements. The amount of time you spend on the forum, I bet the membership would pay for itself in supplements in like a month.
Oh I know, I'm just so poor right now it hurts. I had to buy some Penetrate for my 4AD cycle, but next paycheque I will. I have learned so damn much on this forum, I feel like a **** w/ not being a Gold Member..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay...so can I get some advice on what dosage of Letro and NOLVA to use DURING this cycle...

shoud I save the nolva for only If I see gyno...or start both (considering i'm somewhat gyno prone)
Yeah, here is a great tip..Read mang, this has been answered so many times.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mang: (m, noun)

A colloquial expression used in place of the word man. It is used in slang and is mostly likely derived from the pronunciation first observed by Al Pacino's character Tony Montana in the movie Scarface.

Douchebag: (m, noun)

A noun used to describe an individual possessing qualities likened to a douche. Also slang it can be used to describe ignorance, laziness, arrogance, or simply being an *******.

Now to answer your question. If you are gyno prone it is acceptable to dose 10mg ED of Tamox while on cycle, if you have a flare up bump to 40mg ED and taper. If using Letro concurrently 0.5-1 mg ED is the suggested dose. However, Letro is a powerful AI and not much is needed. Also let it be known the side effect profile increases exponentially with Letro, and be prepared for a crushed libido..There you go, douchebag.

Making friends all over the board I can see. lol :trout:

edit: I could have sworn we were in the middle of four pages when I posted and now we're back on three, did some posts just get deleted or am I crazy?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Snake-It's because I just deleted out all the off-topic junk.

Keep it on topic guys...no more fighting (or homosexual fantasies).

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently in the middle of a prop tren ace cycle and I'm running 150 EOD. I love it and will be coming off at the end of the month. Running 250 hcg 2x a week and .25 adex ed with it. Gonna use DHEA and Tomrifene as my PCT so I'll let you know how well I came off. Tren is the only thing I've ever used that has tried to give me gyno but its going down since the adex. Never run a cycle without tren or prop anymore either. Now if I could only find an oral or kick start it since dbol sucks for me :p

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently in the middle of a prop tren ace cycle and I'm running 150 EOD. I love it and will be coming off at the end of the month. Running 250 hcg 2x a week and .25 adex ed with it. Gonna use DHEA and Tomrifene as my post cycle therapy so I'll let you know how well I came off. Tren is the only thing I've ever used that has tried to give me gyno but its going down since the adex. Never run a cycle without tren or prop anymore either. Now if I could only find an oral or kick start it since dbol sucks for me :p
:blink: A little late on the response bro....i'm already like halfway thru my cycle, LoL.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
:blink: A little late on the response bro....i'm already like halfway thru my cycle, LoL.
Hey first time to broswe a computer in a couple months. Just went searching for adex and came back with yours. :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering why this thread was active...
:confused: