legal status of HCG?

Rob69420

Awards
what is the legal status of HCG? is it in the same class as AAS when it comes to the frequency of seizure/prosecution and mandated length of prison sentences for when a hypothetical person is obtaining it illegally? is there a board rick collins hangs out on?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
as I understand it HCG is not a scheduled drug as far as the feds go but some states due classify it as such. In that regard it is more like syringes. It was even sold as a research chem at one point. your best bet to check the laws of your state.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think it's illegal without a prescription, but you're never gonna get raided or get thrown in the clink for having it.

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
Rick Collins' book contains comprehensive info on the legality of numerous compounds in various states. I believe that in CA HCG is scheduled, but in some other states it's not.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I think 3-4 states don't have it scheduled. Texas, Colorado, New Hamphsire... maybe another... other states have it scheduled. Legal Muscle, like one of the posters above stated (Rick Collins book) will be your best friend if you are wondering about any of the compounds.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Alright - straight from Legal Muscle.

States that have HCG scheduled:
Cali
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Louisiana
Maine
Mass.
Nevada
NY
N. Carolina
Penn
R. Island

I looked but didn't see it immediately but I thought it was federally scheduled. Maybe someone could check that.

(Laws don't always agree with the Feds - Alaska didn't have steroids scheduled for quite a few years. But, it didn't matter because they could turn the case over to the Feds to prosecute.)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright - straight from Legal Muscle.

States that have HCG scheduled:
Cali
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Louisiana
Maine
Mass.
Nevada
NY
N. Carolina
Penn
R. Island

I looked but didn't see it immediately but I thought it was federally scheduled. Maybe someone could check that.

(Laws don't always agree with the Feds - Alaska didn't have steroids scheduled for quite a few years. But, it didn't matter because they could turn the case over to the Feds to prosecute.)
Everything is illegal in CA, it sucks

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
brings back a bad memory. got pulled over and while opening the glove compartment to get my registration an amp of HCG fell out onto the floor mat. the cop either didnt see or didnt realize it was something illegal falling out. dont want to imagine what would have happend if he decided to take a closer look.

normally i NEVER drive with ANYTHING in my car but i had to be someplace and my HCG had to come with me. stupid stupid stupid place to put it.