Nebido (testosterone Undecanoate)

dvbody

Awards
This is supposedly a noval, long-acting injectable testosterone that maintains a steady serum levels for up to 3 months.

Nebido is the brand name, but from my understanding, the main active ingredient is testosterone undecanoate. And the other ingredients are benzyl benzoate and
refined castor oil.

The injection would be: 1000mg/4ml, each ml equals 250mg Test Undecanoate.
The injection interval: inject once every 10-14 weeks.

At the moment it's being used in Europe but still needs FDA approval here in the USA.

Anybody have any more information that would like to share about it?
I just found out about it recently and would like to know more if possible.

3 months of TU injection sounds better than 2-3 weeks of Test E/Test cyp injections. This aas supposedly has less sides than other aas.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I thought test undec. was Andriol, oral testosterone. Didn't know it was used as injectable.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I thought test undec. was Andriol, oral testosterone. Didn't know it was used as injectable.
yes you can use it as an injectable but I don't know about the half life being that long,though the castor oil and bb alone would be a long time. also that is not a lot of test, 1000mg over 12weeks is 84mg a week.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone Undecanoate has a halflife of roughly 16.5 days from most accounts.

thus ends my hiatus from posting... I'm back suckers.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Testosterone Undecanoate has a halflife of roughly 16.5 days from most accounts.

:bow28: An even better return than when Jordan came back!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

not in castor oil it doesn't. that could make it as long as 24 days or better. Still don't see the 3 months out of it.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Some people, like myself, make nice gains with Andriol. It's guess that as an injectible, it would be even better..

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
The long halflife as an injectable is the attraction. You can pin and go away for a week or almost two without huge fluctuations of levels... perfect for travel season.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pretty interesting stuff. bet they shoot you up with a 20g though...prolly still takes 3 minutes. and it would be a LONG time before you had a good buildup in your system. good for HRT guys. useless to me!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
pretty interesting stuff. bet they shoot you up with a 20g though...prolly still takes 3 minutes. and it would be a LONG time before you had a good buildup in your system. good for HRT guys. useless to me!
Not the way you or I would use it.. It's quite far from useless.

For one, you don't use Castor as the carrier.. you use Grapeseed or something thin. It's exactly like any other shot.. just Test Undecanoate. Nothing is different in regards to viscosity or whatever..

Undecanoate, Undecylneate, Decanoate even.. they take a while to build up.. but who cares.. once you have effective levels.. you're golden in regards to being safe from fluctuations.. hence my point... you can TRAVEL with Undecanoate in your system.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FDA approved? are you talking about the new "male birth control" injection they just came out with?

i didnt know test undeconate came in injectable form except for a mention in one article about its male birth control capabilities. go figure.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Well, damn...I'm ahead of the times.. I procured some a while ago just for this purpose (freedom to travel)..Even ran solvent ratios by Skye... that's why I'm so ardently posting on this thread.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not the way you or I would use it.. It's quite far from useless.

For one, you don't use Castor as the carrier.. you use Grapeseed or something thin. It's exactly like any other shot.. just Test Undecanoate. Nothing is different in regards to viscosity or whatever..

Undecanoate, Undecylneate, Decanoate even.. they take a while to build up.. but who cares.. once you have effective levels.. you're golden in regards to being safe from fluctuations.. hence my point... you can TRAVEL with Undecanoate in your system.
um....how long do you plan to go between shots? you understand that hormones in oil decrease in potency every day after the shot, right? if you wanted to run for 2 weeks w/o a shot, you'd need to shoot a gram at a time prior to that "break", to get a real bodybuilder's dose...

cypionate and enanthate are the ideal ester lengths for 10-14 week cycles, IMO. if you were running undecanoate, you'd HAVE to finish with test prop, otherwise you'd have to wait 3 weeks for it to clear!! match that with the 4-5 weeks it takes to kick in and your cycle is looking like 16 weeks just to get the full effect.

JMO, of course. up for debate, certainly.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
FDA approved? are you talking about the new "male birth control" injection they just came out with?

i didnt know test undeconate came in injectable form except for a mention in one article about its male birth control capabilities. go figure.
YEah, ...I do beleive this is what there considering for Male birth controll in Europe.
The shots (if I remember correctly) were about every 2-3 months. But again, that would more comparable to HRT, then being a cycle.

Last I herd though, they were placing a delivery device under the skin, that released in small amounts. -now, It has actually been done, as the "documentary" I saw actually had people with it implanted,.. The female has a way of knowing your on "birth controll", by being able to feel it uner the skin.
(Wish WE had a way to be sure,..)
Anywyas- sorry I cant really help on the original question. Just thought Id comment on the birth control aspect.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
um....how long do you plan to go between shots? you understand that hormones in oil decrease in potency every day after the shot, right? if you wanted to run for 2 weeks w/o a shot, you'd need to shoot a gram at a time prior to that "break", to get a real bodybuilder's dose...

cypionate and enanthate are the ideal ester lengths for 10-14 week cycles, IMO. if you were running undecanoate, you'd HAVE to finish with test prop, otherwise you'd have to wait 3 weeks for it to clear!! match that with the 4-5 weeks it takes to kick in and your cycle is looking like 16 weeks just to get the full effect.

JMO, of course. up for debate, certainly.
Um, you kind of need to look at maybe 100 of my posts to know that I do know that, and that I advocate that very thing. :frustrate .. My point being, that I can leave for a week or so during a long bout with undecanoate implemented in my cycle..without much worry about sides from fluctuations... it's not optimal, just acceptable.....and I guess you don't know me, but I run 'longer than the average bear' cycles.

And it would take longer than 3 weeks to clear in reality...

Who's benefit are you saying this for? I hope not mine.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I thought they were looking at using MENT as a male birth control. I was gonna do a cycle of it a while back but then my source dried up.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Um, you kind of need to look at maybe 100 of my posts to know that I do know that, and that I advocate that very thing. :frustrate .. My point being, that I can leave for a week or so during a long bout with undecanoate implemented in my cycle..without much worry about sides from fluctuations... it's not optimal, just acceptable.....and I guess you don't know me, but I run 'longer than the average bear' cycles.

And it would take longer than 3 weeks to clear in reality...

Who's benefit are you saying this for? I hope not mine.
chill out BRO.

if you think you're some kind of board celebrity that everyone should know the anabolic history of - you are sorely mistaken. i dont know you from Adam, and dont care to if this vanity is the keystone of your personality like it is has been demonstrated in this thread.

and my posts are just expanding on whatever topic is at hand - they arent for your benefit if you choose for them not to be - just like any other board post.

and thanks for "clearing up" the >3 week clear time for undecanoate - you have fun waiting that long to start PCT. if you look at half-lives alone, you will FOREVER have the drug in your system, as (1/2)^inf never gets to zero.:whip:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I think there is too much testosterone in this thread.

Hopefully it has a short acting ester. :D

:duel:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I ran test deca the last cycle I did and with good results. and I did finish with prop, do wirh anything so I can go strieght to my PCT. 1200mg a week being only 3cc. low sides. next time I am going to add 7.5% EA to thin it a little more. Or I may try EO.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
whoah, celebrity? That is ridiculous. I just mean I have posted my opinion exactly as you said it many times.. I never insinuated any celeb status, and I CERTAINLY would not deserve such a title. You are embellishing a little aren't you?

And again, you obviously didn't even read my post correctly, as I meant I advocate finishing with Prop.

This is obviously spurred by me saying "I guess you don't know me"... otherwise I can't see why you would think I was holding on to some ridiculous idea of Celebrity. I'm 100% natty regardless.