All Hail Bioscience !!! TRN/M-TST

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can believe it or not. I don't give a ****!!! In one week i went from maxing 295 on incline bench. to this now remember 1 week 6mg of M-TST and 6mg of tren.

245 x 6
265 x 1
275 x 6
295 x 1
315 x 6
335 x 1
355 x 6
365 x 1
Dude Im still jacked !!! I came straight to the computer had to Give Thanks . Any disbelivers !!! Go order try for yourself s*** $80 wont kill anyone.:bow28:

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Re: All Hail Kilosports/Bioscience !!! TRN/M-TST

Great news buddy...

Hate to hijack your thread BUT:

Do we actually KNOW that these new "methoxy" choices are easier on the liver? Obviously non methylated seems better but does this actually translate to less toxicity? I see a lot of guys assuming its not as harsh.They are sure marketing it that way. In other words, WHERE DA BEEF? I havent really read much on it, sorry if this has been discussed in depth. So far all I have seen is marketing and assumptions.

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Great news buddy...

Do we actually KNOW that these new "methoxy" choices are easier on the liver? Obviously non methylated seems better but does this actually translate to less toxicity? I see a lot of guys assuming its not as harsh.They are sure marketing it that way. In other words, WHERE DA BEEF? I havent really read much on it, sorry if this has been discussed in depth. So far all I have seen is marketing and assumptions.
Take a look at Ryansm's log on Methoxy-trn,he took blood tests and his liver enzymes were not bad at all.

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Dude on your profile it says. That which does not kill us makes us stronger!!!! Well LIVE BY IT THEN !!!! LOL Dude its only a month It can't kill you but I promise it will make you STONG AS F***!!!!!!! The weak are food for the strong.:bb:

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

ill stick to the tride and true test/fina...afterall, arent those the two hormones that these two oral drugs are trying to replicate?...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

Great news buddy...

they are still hard on the liver but true metribolone is not hard on the liver its deadly. if it was as bad as metribolone we would have had several fatalities on the first round. People argue about just how toxic metribolone is but in all likely hood just a few mg would be a lethal dose.

I am NOT say that methoxy is not liver toxic jus that its not in the same leage as metribolone.

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yeah but look at the price diff, and believe me I had the Feds kick my door in for ordering Fina pellets. That F****** sucks. Hey and I lost a s*** load of hair on tren. Trust me I loved fina but now dont know why but where I pinned my f**a I have muscle loss. Like a bug dent in my muscle.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established

Dude on your profile it says. That which does not kill us makes us stronger!!!! Well LIVE BY IT THEN !!!! LOL Dude its only a month It can't kill you but I promise it will make you STONG AS F***!!!!!!! The weak are food for the strong.:bb:
I wasnt referring to you specifically in any way. I also didnt intend you say you are wreckless. You read into it all yourself.

I do believe in that saying. But only in terms of resistance training and adaptation - mind over matter type stuff. I dont believe in being a blind fool when it comes to drugs - especially new ones. Again, this is in no way related to you. Relax....meathead...

lol j/k :D

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yeah but look at the price diff, and believe me I had the Feds kick my door in for ordering Fina pellets. That F****** sucks. Hey and I lost a s*** load of hair on tren. Trust me I loved fina but now dont know why but where I pinned my f**a I have muscle loss. Like a bug dent in my muscle.
What??? Can you elaborate?

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Alright first off In my quads , shoulders ,I used to pin. Now I have dents like the muscle ate itself away. I dont know if it was from the BA because I heard that the s*** will eat through a table. And Thanks ALPINE Im glad to be called a MEATHEAD I worked along time for that. Must be working:bb2:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Alright first off In my quads , shoulders ,I used to pin. Now I have dents like the muscle ate itself away. I dont know if it was from the BA because I heard that the s*** will eat through a table. And Thanks ALPINE Im glad to be called a MEATHEAD I worked along time for that. Must be working:bb2:
What happened w/ the feds?

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established

The feds were tracking paks from vetamerica, finafarm and someting called basskillers.com . So this is how it works they let the pak go to your house Knock on your door and hope they find you cooking. then they got you. Sons of B******.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The feds were tracking paks from vetamerica, finafarm and someting called basskillers.com . So this is how it works they let the pak go to your house Knock on your door and hope they find you cooking. then they got you. Sons of B******.
Lovely.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

is this for real? im kinda scurred now...

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established

is this for real? im kinda scurred now...
Don't know. Remember reading that such tales were false but this is apparently a first hand experience. However it seems a bit off that the police could get a warrant to search your house because you bought a legal product. Admittedly if you had no cows that might tip them off, but until you cook it up I don't think you've done anything illegal, so I don't think they can get a warrant. So you'd have to let them in and show them your set up, which isn't a good move. No warrent, no entry.

Still I'm not as legally minded as some on here, maybe JKarp will chime in with something.

basskiller

basskiller

Awards

it's basskilleronline.com
and you want to tell us what and how they are tracking?
I don't sell anything for them to track.
where is this that your getting this false information?

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

im not necessarily sure its false. they can track anything they want. it doesnt have to be illegal. think about it, what would you need a "f-type conversion kit" for? its not illegal, but it is often used to make something illegal. ugh. im kinda worried. i may postpone my plan this summer until i hear further.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not one to get all freaked out over isolated incidents, so maybe my opinion skewed, but I don't think this is a big deal. In order to get a warrant they are going to have to show some probable cause that you do not own, nor plan on owning cattle. If this was a larger issue then conversion would not be as readily possible as they are, and you would here many more first hand accounts of incidents like this. I would not let this disuade you from ordering your fina, I know it won't disuade me.

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Dude I dont know who you are but I promise you . You have directions on your site and a guy they busted gave them your address and told thats how he learned to make it . If you have a fax I will send you a copy of the police report . The feds are using that in my case and about 10 others in New Orleans. If you think its Bull**** call HIDTA and ask to talk to agent Mike Manning.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dude I dont know who you are but I promise you . You have directions on your site and a guy they busted gave them your address and told thats how he learned to make it . If you have a fax I will send you a copy of the police report . The feds are using that in my case and about 10 others in New Orleans. If you think its Bull**** call HIDTA and ask to talk to agent Mike Manning.
What was the formal charge? Possession? Possession with intent to distribute?.

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not one to get all freaked out over isolated incidents, so maybe my opinion skewed, but I don't think this is a big deal. In order to get a warrant they are going to have to show some probable cause that you do not own, nor plan on owning cattle. If this was a larger issue then conversion would not be as readily possible as they are, and you would here many more first hand accounts of incidents like this. I would not let this disuade you from ordering your fina, I know it won't disuade me.
Man if you think its small call Don at Finafarm and ask him Im super tight with him . Then if youhave someone that can check legal records Check Louisiana vs David Blache. Or call Rick Collins (516) 294- 0300. I have no need to BS. I just dont want anyone else going through what Im dealing with.

J

Jason_L

Awards

Don't they have more pressing issues in New Orelans ??? I hope this is BS - if for no other reason then it would be a complete waste of tax payers money to pissig it away on this sort of thing.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
that my friend was basskiller, the one that made the site you have mentioned...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man if you think its small call Don at Finafarm and ask him Im super tight with him . Then if youhave someone that can check legal records Check Louisiana vs David Blache. Or call Rick Collins (516) 294- 0300. I have no need to BS. I just dont want anyone else going through what Im dealing with.
No, I looked on the DEA's website, Trenbolone as Finaplix-S/Finaject is listed as a Schedule III Controlled Substance. What I don't understand is how they would determine who is using it in unlawful circumstances?

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Don't they have more pressing issues in New Orelans ??? I hope this is BS - if for no other reason then it would be a complete waste of tax payers money to pissig it away on this sort of thing.
You dont have to tell me its a waste of time . They just have these 2 feds who are on this s*** like crazy. S*** the first time I got pellets it was from a state trooper. He used to own finagrowth. S*** at the time I had a script for TEST. It sucks here.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, you're in a high traffic area..Hence the HIDTA coming together on your setup..I wouldn't worry if you live in Canadia like me, or a more rurally orgainized state such as Idaho, Montana, etc.

basskiller

basskiller

Awards

im not necessarily sure its false. they can track anything they want. it doesnt have to be illegal. think about it, what would you need a "f-type conversion kit" for? its not illegal, but it is often used to make something illegal. ugh. im kinda worried. i may postpone my plan this summer until i hear further.
but if nothing is being sold.. what is there to track?

basskiller

basskiller

Awards

Oh now I see. Your friends with the one guy That I nailed for lieing about competitor's products.

Also was very much tied to posting all that infomation that he was to have supposed to have stole .. yet from another competitor. (His girlfriend was with him at the time)

basskiller

basskiller

Awards

Whats his number
I ask again.. what exactly are they tracking on my site.
Your telling me they are tracking direction how to's..

Please tell me how they are doing this.
Your lawyer should have all this info because of "Discovery"

Please let me know Mr. friend of Don...
BTW scan it at kinkos or somewhere and I'll supply you with an email. You damn sure are not getting any phone number of mine. I've seen what your friend does with information

basskiller

basskiller

Awards
Sorry Matt! I would really just like to know. Especially when Don is tied in somehow. I've had to deal with him many times and he has many tactics.

I'll see if my legal team can bring up anything on this
David Blache case.

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
GOV will do anything to make it appear they're doing something about something that they have no clue about anything about (like roids, they're old as dirt and never thought about using roids, they'll believe anything with enough money). I hope they're reading this right now so I can say this. "You knock down my door, I'm suing YOU and not the department, for harrasment." "I'm trying to do LEGAL things."

There. If this was uncalled for please forgive me.

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards

Don't they have more pressing issues in New Orelans ???

Apparently several important people don't....

Regarding the Bush dynasty, you'll notice H.W. banned pharmaceutical roids the first time around (1990). Then, in 2004, dubya and his congress wipe out the next 14 years of progress in anabolic steroids.

So, looking at the mentalities here, and looking at who currently has control over all federal agents, it's no surprise that this type of stuff is occurring, even in a devastated area like N.O.

:bow28:

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry Matt! I would really just like to know. Especially when Don is tied in somehow. I've had to deal with him many times and he has many tactics.

I'll see if my legal team can bring up anything on this
David Blache case.
Look buddy i don't know whats up yourA** . But I don't know what friend your talking about. Im David Blache. You can check your log and you'll see Ive never been on your site.What The F*** you think I was trying to attack you I never even new you was on this board or who you are . I was telling someone my personal experience. But you must be lying about something . You just told some story about a guy and a girl and someother crap about competition. :wtf: so someone called you!!!!

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Whats his number
I ask again.. what exactly are they tracking on my site.
Your telling me they are tracking direction how to's..

Please tell me how they are doing this.
Your lawyer should have all this info because of "Discovery"

Please let me know Mr. friend of Don...
BTW scan it at kinkos or somewhere and I'll supply you with an email. You damn sure are not getting any phone number of mine. I've seen what your friend does with information
You call Don and ask him if he knows HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!! smarta**!!!!!:bruce1:

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
GOV will do anything to make it appear they're doing something about something that they have no clue about anything about (like roids, they're old as dirt and never thought about using roids, they'll believe anything with enough money). I hope they're reading this right now so I can say this. "You knock down my door, I'm suing YOU and not the department, for harrasment." "I'm trying to do LEGAL things."

There. If this was uncalled for please forgive me.

Not uncalled for in the least. Remember both the AMA - and get this - the DEA, did not want steroids to be controlled substances when the idea was proposed 15 years ago. There were, and are, personal puritanical morals in play with many politicians in power that have led to these laws.

And now this injustice is being further dug into us with the BS situation we're seeing in this thread. Or, in news events, like the recent bump in steroid prison times.

...Steroids is cheatin', and by golly somethuns gotta be done here!

basskiller

basskiller

Awards
Look buddy i don't know whats up yourA** . But I don't know what friend your talking about. Im David Blache. You can check your log and you'll see Ive never been on your site.What The F*** you think I was trying to attack you I never even new you was on this board or who you are . I was telling someone my personal experience. But you must be lying about something . You just told some story about a guy and a girl and someother crap about competition. :wtf: so someone called you!!!!
That's cool david.
You first say they are tracking my site, then you change that to some guy in another case told them and they are using that in your case.. I don't see how or why since you said yourself that you've never been to my site. So how could they use my site against you. It doesn't hold water.

So about this case that they are using against you and 10 others.. Which are these cases so I may look into this
Especially the case they are using against you. This one has to be in legal records as it has to have had a legal judgement in order for them to use it anyways.

It would have been in the evidence that the DA had to send to your lawyer

never said you attacked me, but your friend don from fina farm has and uses unsavory tatics. But I guess you can't be held accountable for your Friends action. OK lets move on..

Again.. If they can't prove you've been to my site, they can not use it against you in a court of law.
Plus. why would it even come up as you stated the Fed was the one that delivered the pellets. You didn't even do the conversion yet

BTW My name is not BUDDY, It's basskiller but you can call me bass if you like

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lets start of I respect that. Forgive me if Buddy offended you BASS. First I never said The feds delivered anything . They arrested me at one of my stores. They found tren converted. I wasn't mine at the time, it was for someone else my partner. He was arrested 1week b4. So he set me up b/c they told him he was being investigated for steroids. And so he told them where hes s*** was so they show up and say oh look at what we found. I took Bloodwork and test proving I wasn't on anything. Then they arrest another guy I know with30 bottels trac his orders from VA and he tells them about your site. They make a deal with him to testify that I was big into Fina. They hate me so he walks. But their using your site to show the conv process. I don't know what it has to do with me . But they will try anything to get me . They wanted me to help them with a guy in London. And I was like F*** y**.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a FBI agent but i'll call a little BS on this...so far. Testing negative on a steroids test when they find you in possession is a BAD thing for you. Means you were possessing with the intent to sell. Bigger no no than just possession for personal use.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to mention i'm holding the 2006 edition of Federal Crimes Laws and Rules and while i'll admit I don't know the book from front to back, I could not find in any USC code, a federal law that would be used to target conversion kit packages. Most kits are designed for a specific amount converted right? Meaning going after a small time user isn't worth the time and money spent since we know that the pellets are retrieved from cattle supply places. Makes more sense to sting a place selling their stuff knowingly to people that do not own or have acess to cattle. I'm not a lawyer by any means but just doesn't seem right.

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your missing the whole thing 2 owners not just me. Think about it Used bottle used pin.And I was neg-. Good thing your not a fed. Not trying to offend but this really doesn't need your opinion. Facts are facts.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, good thing i'm not a fed because I said I wasn't a fed that is holding a federal copy of federal crimes at my reach...Love the internet, don't you :)

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not to mention i'm holding the 2006 edition of Federal Crimes Laws and Rules and while i'll admit I don't know the book from front to back, I could not find in any USC code, a federal law that would be used to target conversion kit packages. Most kits are designed for a specific amount converted right? Meaning going after a small time user isn't worth the time and money spent since we know that the pellets are retrieved from cattle supply places. Makes more sense to sting a place selling their stuff knowingly to people that do not own or have acess to cattle. I'm not a lawyer by any means but just doesn't seem right.
You dont have to tell me that. Like I said here its worse than crack!!!! I've been all over the world and there is more steroids in my town than anywhere.

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Please forgive me if I've offended anyother members by this thread getting so screwed. I would like to say I love Tren/ M-TST. And as for Basskiller , hey I know what was showed in court. Becareful. Like I said b4 I would hate to see another brother go down. I understand that in other states it might not be as bad. But check for yourself Louisiana has the harshest Steroid laws. Please forgive me !!!!

B

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lets start of I respect that. Forgive me if Buddy offended you BASS. First I never said The feds delivered anything . They arrested me at one of my stores. They found tren converted. I wasn't mine at the time, it was for someone else my partner. He was arrested 1week b4. So he set me up b/c they told him he was being investigated for steroids. And so he told them where hes s*** was so they show up and say oh look at what we found. I took Bloodwork and test proving I wasn't on anything. Then they arrest another guy I know with30 bottels trac his orders from VA and he tells them about your site. They make a deal with him to testify that I was big into Fina. They hate me so he walks. But their using your site to show the conv process. I don't know what it has to do with me . But they will try anything to get me . They wanted me to help them with a guy in London. And I was like F*** y**.
From the sound of it, it is clear that you are not being busted for possession of pellets. You are being busted for possession of trenbolone. That is a very clear cut case.

The other parts of the story are 'interesting', not quite clear, but 'interesting'. You can't blame people for calling BS when there are too many 'loose ends' in the story.

T

thedillo

Awards
All Hail Bioscience !!! TRN/M-TST

where do you find this ****...website?

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My Bad when I was lookin thats what someone sent me. I thought that was the only place to get the Kilosport

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, we only advocate board sponsored websites here Dirtydirty. They sell it here on the board if you go down to the sponsor section. I'm not bashing 1fast400 but they are not one of the sponsors

O not E, damn it.
Well which sponsor has the Kilo