Drostanolone Enanthate Recipe (Masteron)

anabolicengine

Board Supporter
Awards
Does anybody have a recipe for this? Thanks.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
just like you would test cyp except 250 is as high as you want to go. I would use 3%ba and 12%bb

anabolicengine

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks Skye. You always seem to come to the rescue of the guys needing help with conversion questions. Have you put this in 250mg/ml?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Skye. You always seem to come to the rescue of the guys needing help with conversion questions. Have you put this in 250mg/ml?
never used it myself, but a friend has, that why I know to keep it no more then 250. 200 might be safer. (he was limping for a while)

anabolicengine

Board Supporter
Awards
I hate limping. I asked this same question at another board and they recommended using the same recipe as prop or tren. Will this work also? I trust the guys at AM more. Your help is greaatly appreciated. Thank you.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I hate limping. I asked this same question at another board and they recommended using the same recipe as prop or tren. Will this work also? I trust the guys at AM more. Your help is greaatly appreciated. Thank you.
yes, I use 3% and 12% for just about everything and usually just adjust the mg/ml as necessary. 100 to 200mg/ml will be fine. it is somewhat hard to get into soluition but that depends a lot on the how good your powder is, my friend had no problem getting it to 250 while I have heard that some people have trouble at 100mg/ml.