Poor planning

S

screech

Awards
Just looking for some advice. I am currently one week into a PP/SD cycle. The way it's set up right now, my last 3 days on SD, I'll be in Vegas for a bachelor party. It's still 3 1/2 weeks out, but I'll be doing some boozin'. Should I continue as planned or just finish out 2 more weeks of PP and start PCT? Scrapping the SD 'til fall, perhaps? I have all necesary support supps, but I don't want to F my self up. Any constructive advice, please.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just looking for some advice. I am currently one week into a PP/superdrol cycle. The way it's set up right now, my last 3 days on SD, I'll be in Vegas for a bachelor party. It's still 3 1/2 weeks out, but I'll be doing some boozin'. Should I continue as planned or just finish out 2 more weeks of PP and start post cycle therapy? Scrapping the SD 'til fall, perhaps? I have all necesary support supps, but I don't want to F my self up. Any constructive advice, please.

Are PP/Superdrol taken together?

If your going to do heavy boozin... you should start PCT now.

Adams

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Proper planning prevents piss poor performance!!!!

Sorry, a little flashback from the corps, yut!

Anyways, like adams said, if you are going to do heavy drinking, I would cut it short. If you are planning on a beer or two, then you shouldbe fine. The fact of the matter is, if you are going to Vegas for to party, chances are you are not going to stop at one beer, so to be safe, I would cut it short and save the SD for a later time.

S

screech

Awards
I woldn't say heavy boozin'. I'll be there for two days and hopefully I'll be gambling or at the pool. I set up the cycle as recommended by the AX rep.
Week 1-PP 20mg
Week 2-pp 30 mg
Week 3-pp 20mg/Sd 10 mg
week 4-sd 20 mg
week 5-sd 20 mg

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Stop the cycle now. You obviously werent ready to take AAS, since you definitely didnt plan this out properly. Theres no sense in harming your body, only to lose your gains from partying during post cycle. Not to mention beating the hell out of your liver for 5 weeks with the orals, and then put it into submission with the alcohol.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'd shut er down. This is Vegas we're talking about here. One beer turns to two, two turns to a gram of coke, a gram of coke turns to a dead hooker, etc, etc. Really it's best to finish off the PP, and go through as much of the planned PCT as possible. Just try not to eat to horribly whilst you're there.

S

screech

Awards
thanks you guys. I will finsh the PP and start PCT. I have time to get big, but only one liver.