Is there a Pro-hormone for cutting?

bert4332

Awards
If so, what makes it good for cutting vs. some that do well for bulking? Water retention? receptor memory?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There are many many variables when asking this sort of question. Usually, something like SD which destroys carbs is best used for bulking since it wouldn't be effecient in a carb depleted stage and you would feel like aboslute crap rather than just crap.

Depending on your background and experience and diet.... would recommend you to look into TRN, PP, and HD-50. This PHs are known to have a better effect on body composition when in a caloric defecient or maintenance stage.

Futhermore, JMO, if you are looking for a recomp then great, but if you are only looking to cut I would recommend saving a cycle for an environment where you'll be able to make the best of it in terms of gains and quality gains.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My vote is for m-trn,PP made me hold a lot of water,Trn dried me out and made me harder and more vascular while preserving muscle while cutting,and my strength still skyrocketed.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
TST/TRN seem like a grrrrrrreat combo to cut on.

H-50 seems like a good idea also. Got 2 friends that are using it pre-contest.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are many many variables when asking this sort of question. Usually, something like superdrol which destroys carbs is best used for bulking since it wouldn't be effecient in a carb depleted stage and you would feel like aboslute crap rather than just crap.

Depending on your background and experience and diet.... would recommend you to look into TRN, PP, and HD-50. This PHs are known to have a better effect on body composition when in a caloric defecient or maintenance stage.

Futhermore, JMO, if you are looking for a recomp then great, but if you are only looking to cut I would recommend saving a cycle for an environment where you'll be able to make the best of it in terms of gains and quality gains.

I thought I saw Superdrol recommended for cutting... Your logic seems to shut that idea down pretty quickly.:thumbsup:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol turns you into a camel or at least everyone I know on it retained water like they were planning a hike through the Sahara.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol turns you into a camel or at least everyone I know on it retained water like they were planning a hike through the Sahara.

This may prove my horrible memory but I remember the Superdrol write up claiming super lean dry mass gains or something to the same effect.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard many reports of water retention/bloat with SD as it's supposed to be rather dry compounds since it's supposed to be non-aramotizing. On the other hand, I've read quite a few reports about SD being very dry in comparison to other PHs like PP. But, everyone is different.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
hmm... my joints were dry as hell on superdrol. They would crack at every bicep curl. It may add water, but it's definitely not in the joints :) Still a great hormone.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm... my joints were dry as hell on superdrol. They would crack at every bicep curl. It may add water, but it's definitely not in the joints :) Still a great hormone.
Your joint issues may have been caused by low Estrogen levels. Like Rage said SD isn't supposed to directly aromatize, so in theory Est. levels while 'on' should be pretty low. No Est + lots of weight = destroyed tendons.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
Your joint issues may have been caused by low Estrogen levels. Like Rage said superdrol isn't supposed to directly aromatize, so in theory Est. levels while 'on' should be pretty low. No Est + lots of weight = destroyed tendons.
Correct that happened to me and when i researched how and why thats pretty much what i found. I know Prostanznal is a great cutting PH. My strength went up and i lost like 6 pounds of fat and harden up.

mnickerson

mnickerson

Board Supporter
Awards
Your joint issues may have been caused by low Estrogen levels. Like Rage said superdrol isn't supposed to directly aromatize, so in theory Est. levels while 'on' should be pretty low. No Est + lots of weight = destroyed tendons.
Yep, when I was on superdrol my lower back would crack like crazy when doing deadlifts, knees would snap with squats and I though my wrist were going to explode doing bicepts :(

About 2-3 weeks after post cycle therapy everything returned to normal.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here is an idea
ATD at a low dose for 8 weeks when dieting hard then use pro hormones for the oncoming face slam afterwards then back to ATD if a person needed to continue dieting "

NHA stack 8 weeks
2 weeks Superdrol/Tst - increase calories/carbs
2 weeks Phera
PCT