Methyl Chem Q

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so superdrol is methylated.

In the liver liver alcohol dehydrogenase breaks down the methanol to a very toxic compound formaldehyde... right??

If so could you not just consume ethanol to take up the LADH active sites, and stop conversion of the methyl... or would this cause the "methasteron" to not be absorbed at its 90% rate??

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

In the liver liver alcohol dehydrogenase breaks down the methanol to a very toxic compound formaldehyde... right??

If so could you not just consume ethanol to take up the LADH active sites, and stop conversion of the methyl... or would this cause the "methasteron" to not be absorbed at its 90% rate??
If you destroy the methyl bond,you defeat the purpose of an oral steroid,as it will be mostly deactivated by the liver and go unused by the body.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just wondering how you planned on getting the ethanol in your body

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
No..haha i am on a pheraplex cycle

i was just wondering if it could work. i am not going to take ethanol, well there are many ways of that...

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

What are you talking about? What does methanol have to do with this?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he is thinking of Nutrasweet or whatever. :blink:

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards

I believe steroid metabolism involves cytochrome P450 enzymes, so this idea of toying with LADH would have no effect.

However, the effect you might see is all that ethanol doing extra harm to your liver.

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
If you destroy the methyl bond,you defeat the purpose of an oral steroid,as it will be mostly deactivated by the liver and go unused by the body.
Well actually he's trying to extend the life of the methyl bond. But as you might imagine, it's not going to hapen anyways.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, im not wanting to do any of this. I was just wondering.

Next Q: Why not make superdrol with a methoxy instead of methyl... like Mtrn...then it would be amazing?