Bridging

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.76%

Bridging

I've read all sorts of varying articles on the benefits of bridging with a mild aas. I am curious as to whether anyone has utilized a bridge in between cycles. I am mainly looking at anavar as a bridging compound, but I am interested in any anecdotal bridging success compounds.
    All input appreciated!

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

To get you started....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...light=bridging

I really couldn't find much and I have never really read up on it as it's not something I will ever be thinking of doing.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.76%

Isee what CED was talking about, but I'm thinking of running a bit different system. After my 14 weeks of being on a test/tren cycle I'm going to do the infamous taper leading into PCT.
    I will drop down to 100mg test for 4 weeks, then begin lowering it to about 50mg test at which point this will be below normal natural production rates, so in theory natural production should kick back in slowly. Then when I will complete dropping it to 0mg test. I've been talking to some experienced fellows on another board who rave about the way they felt afterwards doing this sort of taper.
    I will run an AI throughout cycle and PCT.
    Then a month or so down the line I am toying around with the idea of using something like var at a moderate dose to finalize weight fluctuations and body comp.
    So in short my bridging differs from CED's.
    Here's a quick example of my planned cycle:
    D-Bol 50mg ED week 1-5
    Test E 750mg EW week 1-14
    Tren E 400-500mg EW week 1-14
    Anavar 60mg ED week 10-16
    Test E 100mg EW week 15-18
    Test E 75mg EW week 19-20
    Test E 50mg EW week 21-22
    Adex .5mg ED week 1-16
    Adex .5mg EOD week 17-20
    Adex .25mg EOD week 21-22

All of these later doses are going to be dependent upon how I feel my natural test is doing based off libido and other indicators.
    After week 22 I will then utilize other standard natural test boosters and possibly nolva if needed.

A month or so down the line is where I am thinking about adding a var bridge.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think the general consciences among the more knowledgable people is that bridges don't work. When I hear of people doing bridges it is usually ether newer people or people following a paticular theory on the subject. My personal opinion is that I would rather stay on and have the gains keep coming or get off and let my body recover as opposed to trying to do both and end up doing nether.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    I think the general consciences among the more knowledgable people is that bridges don't work. When I hear of people doing bridges it is usually ether newer people or people following a paticular theory on the subject. My personal opinion is that I would rather stay on and have the gains keep coming or get off and let my body recover as opposed to trying to do both and end up doing nether.
    And these are the reasons why I won't be doing this type of thing. Mainly the theory part. If exogenous hormone (Test) is administired it will cause HTPA supression correct?
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.12%

To me bridging just means you don't come off. I've seen all kinds of theories (e.g 20mg of Dbol in the morning doesn't shut you down) but I've never seen any science to back it up. Using Var will still cause a negative feedback loop. You have to come off some time so just give your HTPA the chance to recover. Unless you're a pro it's not worth the risk IMO.
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.93%

i understand lowering the doses for a few weeks during very long cycles to give your heart a break, but bridging just seems totally pointless .. either stay on or just come off and recover
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

bridging is staying on, there's no difference. the only success i've heard from tapering dosages was when coming off completely, they would slowly taper their dosages down similar to your outline above.
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.6%

Yeah as much as I hate to agree (not because I don't love you boys) because I too would like to never come off:bb3:
    However, I have to agree with the above. I also seem to be an advocate of lowering doses on cycle like you mentioned (btw pm me or let me know here where and who you got your info on the taper idea from if you would, I'd like to know). Still look at what you're suggesting. You're going to taper down you test dose and your ai along side it wait till you feel nice and recovered. Then go back on another AAS right away? C'mon man! You know that not really a great idea. Yes it sucks.

IMO you'd be just a good with doing what you described and then using something like the following powerfull, symetry, anagen, cissus, junglewarfare( about to start it soon but I do trust ALRI alot and don't think they'd put out a **** product) rebound reloaded (we'll have to see but you get the point), maybe some retain ect. I've done the anavar bridge before sort of. By sort of I mean I did it in the same way you seem to be describing it. Meaning,I used it as you describe to "solidify" my gains. It worked pretty well. I lost some of my water weight then hardened up alot got a little more vascular (this was at a girly dose of 20mg a day any more and IMO you're not tappering you're doing a var only cycle). I then went off of it after about 1 1/2 months and took a nice long break from AAS (like 5-6 months). THAT'S NOT REALLY A BRIDGE THOUGH IS IT? A bridge means I would have used var to "bridge" onto another cycle, at least that's the impression I'm under.

Anyway, I've done that before and all it really is (as your decribing it I think) is extending your taper but using var instead of test and your ai. Honestly, I think that if you use a nice little stack of some of the products I mentioned about you can do JUST FINE to say the least in place of var.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

the only successful bridge i have read is GH, IGF, and slin. that is a legitimate 'bridge' since none of them effect HPTA and allows you to recover.
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%

My personal opinion is that I would rather stay on and have the gains keep coming or get off and let my body recover as opposed to trying to do both and end up doing nether.
    Skye has the right idea, at least in my opinion.

If you are going to continue to suppress hormone levels, then why do it with a low level of anabolic steroids?
    Bridging, in my mind, represents a form of indecisiveness. One does not want to come off, but one does not want to stay on. When using AAS, there is no in between area.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

the old school taper down is making a comeback?? that's interesting. personally i'll pass.

the42nd - 50mg of test e EW? that's like taking 5mcg of T3 - suppresses you, but doesnt even put you at baseline. even HRT guys use 100mg and they often dont put any muscle on.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.64%

I'm interested in the bridging concept too except with a PH. Something like halodrol for 2 weeks then nolva for 5-7 days then jump back on the wagon for another 2 week cycle of halodrol. People are telling me it's a waste of time and that it is bad for the hormones to be going up and down, back and forth. Either way I'm trying to find a better way to use HD and SD, or an innovative way to take them other than as directed or the popular 3 week cycle.
  14. King Kong
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.55%

Quote Originally Posted by AndroAnarchy
    I'm interested in the bridging concept too except with a PH. Something like halodrol for 2 weeks then nolva for 5-7 days then jump back on the wagon for another 2 week cycle of halodrol. People are telling me it's a waste of time and that it is bad for the hormones to be going up and down, back and forth. Either way I'm trying to find a better way to use HD and superdrol, or an innovative way to take them other than as directed or the popular 3 week cycle.
    Just run a cycle of one, do proper PCT, take a sufficient amount of time off, then run the other one. Remember in this sport its a marathon................not a sprint.
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm interested in the bridging concept too except with a PH. Something like halodrol for 2 weeks then nolva for 5-7 days then jump back on the wagon for another 2 week cycle of halodrol. People are telling me it's a waste of time and that it is bad for the hormones to be going up and down, back and forth. Either way I'm trying to find a better way to use HD and superdrol, or an innovative way to take them other than as directed or the popular 3 week cycle.
    There is a reason these cycles are run in such a manner Andro. The cycle lengths that usually correspond to each Designer Steroid (they aren't Pro-Hormones, they don't require conversion in the body) are usually the point where safety/health, diminishing returns, and unwanted side effects all converge.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.64%

Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Just run a cycle of one, do proper post cycle therapy, take a sufficient amount of time off, then run the other one. Remember in this sport its a marathon................not a sprint.
    haha your just following me now.
  17. King Kong
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.55%

haha your just following me now.
    Maybe I am, maybe im not......

Similar Forum Threads

1. The ultimate bridge cycle
    By Sldge in forum Anabolics