Sprt's 6wk to 8wk Cycle Log

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 05/22/06, Monday (Day 1)

Starting Weight: ---.-lbs (Morning Weigh)
Current Weight: ---.-lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Gains/Loss -.-lbs
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- Anavar @ 50mg ED (6 to 8 wks)
- IGF @ 40mcg ED (2 to 3 more wks)
- Albuterol @ 4mg ED (2wks off/on in conjunction with ECA stack)
- T3 @ 50mcg ED (6wks)
- Lipoderm-Ultra/Pgf2a Dermal (applied after Cap-HP)
- Homemade Dermal Spray (Cap-HP, DMSO, 91%ISOA, & H20)

Other Suppliments:
- Injectable Vitamin B12 (taken @ 1,000mg ED with IGF)
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Creatine
- BCAA
- Taurine
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Diet:
Diet is OK ... I haven't had time to really fine tune it yet. I should have it down by the end of the week.

Trainging:
Let me just say something ... This Var ROCKS!!! I took it 3hr before my workout & the pumps I got from it were insane. I worked Back & Biceps tonight.

Personal Note:
I was pretty superised about how fast this anavar kicked in. Like I said, I took it a couple hours before my work out and blew through the session. I got mad pumps. I walked in all flat and deflated looking ... I walked out looking swole and feeling extremely tight. This is my first time on var, so it was kinda a shock. I'm excited to see where this cycle takes me.

I'll have some numbers for you tomorrow morning. I'll Also take pictures tomorrow. Unfortunately for me, I have already been using the lipo-U for the last week. It has let me a little water retained around the mid section. We'll see where I am in the morning though. Bloated or not, I'll get a picture (gota have a b4).

Until Next time,
Sprt

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with this phase. Hit my up on IM when you see me.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what are your goals?

are you going to taper the T3?

i say that it's all for naught if you dont have your diet in check. that should be #1.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 05/23/06, Tuesday (Day 2)

Starting Weight: 177.2lbs (Morning Weigh)
Current Weight: 177.2lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Gains/Loss 0.0lbs
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- T3 @ 50mcg ED (6wks)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Creatine
- BCAA
- Taurine
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Diet:
I've been cooking all day long. I brought out the food processor and food saver vaccum sealer-thing-a-majig. I think its safe to say that my diet will be under control; that is as long as I stick to this menu. I'll through a cheat day in ever now and again to stay sain.

Trainging:
Last nights workout kicked my ass. I woke up this morning feeling every muscle in my back, rear delts, bis. Its definitely a good hurt. I miss this feeling. I haven't been to the gym in a while, as some might remeber, due to having my car impounded. I've just been training at home. its good to be back though. I went for a 30min jog this morning on a protien shake in water. I felt great this morning. Today has, without a doubt, been one of my better days lately; in terms of mood and over all feeling. I'm seeing sun light through those cloudy days.

Personal Note:
Protien intake is very high. 400g to 500g ED at least. I'm only weighing in at 177.2lbs this morning. I'm just waiting on my prop to come in. Should have been here by now.

same_old: T3 is tapered. Goal is recomp. Diets in check.

Until Next time,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Before:

This was taken this morning ...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck, but please pull the pants up for the afters..Please

Schwaugher

Awards
I'm very intested in seeing a log that includes PGF2a in a transdermal formula. How many mg's a day will you be applying. I assuming it will be around 5mg or so. Pretty please with sugar on top, pull up your pants/boxers/short or whatever your going to where.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 05/25/06, Thursday (Day 4)

Starting Weight: 178.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Current Weight: 178.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Gains/Loss 0.8lbs
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- Albuterol @ 8mg ED (2wks off/on in conjunction with ECA stack)
- T3 @ 50mcg ED (6wks)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Creatine
- BCAA
- Taurine
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Diet:
Diet has shaped up over the last couple of days. Usually when I plan a cycle, I will spend the week before I start cooking preplaned meals and freezing them. This becomes my diet for the duration of my cycle and post cycle therapy. This time, however, I was just too busy; I had no free time. Luckily I still had meals stashed away from previous DNP cycles/cutting attempts. Some of you might or might not remember that I dropped 26lbs during these cycle in 30days; going from a 195lbs chubs with a 38" waist to a 169lbs skinny with a 32" waist. Here's a link with all the details from those logs; if interested:

Log #1:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/39814-sprts-dnp-log.html
Log #2:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/41345-dnp-log-2-here-we-go.html

Trainging:
My routine is currently Back/Bis, Chest/Shoulder/Tris, Legs with ab work scattered through out. I might make some changes to this though. During my last cycle (16wks) I pulled together some HST and DC principles and designed a really nice routine that fit me well. Strength shot through the roof and I was able to maintain it post cycle due to these HST and DC principles I believe. It was lower volume moderate/high frequency oriented. I loved it. So I might switch back over to that. Since not being in a the gym this last month, this first week has left me extremely sore. I feel like a cripple. I will most likely wait until wk 2 or 3 before I make any changes in my current routine.

Personal Note:
I wanted to wait a couple days and see how I reacted to all these compounds before really posting any observations. I didn't want to jump to any conclusions. So far, I haven't really noticed anything in terms of sides from the T3 or Albuterol except some slight increases in body temp (hot flashes) & hand tremors; thanks to the albuterol. I've read some say that T3 does have somewhat of a negative effect on their workouts, but I haven't noticed anything in this regard. My workouts are good; best they have been in months. I actually get excited about going to the gym, It's great.

The anavar is off the hook. This sh*t is fabulous. Its my first time using, so I really didn't know what to expect. The pumps are mind blowing.

As for the IGF, I really haven't noticed much else from it past wk 2. I still have 2 weeks left on it. Now that I've added other compounds to it, its really hard to say what I'm experiencing in terms of each compound. Before this cycle though it put 8lbs on me in 2weeks time, so I don't have any complaints.

Thanks,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 05/28/06, Sunday (Day 7)

Current Weight: 178.6lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Gains/Loss 1.4lbs Gain
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- T3 @ 50mcg ED (6wks)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Creatine
- BCAA
- Taurine
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Diet:
Totally cheated yesturday with a pizza; I had three slices. other than that i have been sticking to my diet plan. I have to say, though, that my appetite is dwendling. I was hoping the IGF and B12 injects woud help, but they havent really. Its a struggle getting in the calories. I know I am and have been deficient through most of this week. Despite this cal deficient state I've been in and the low carb regimen I've been trying to stick to, i have gained 1.4lbs. Weird I know; only explaination I can think of is the anavar & IGF. No complantes here though.

Trainging:
Right on target ... no huge increases in strength yet to report. week 2 will be better i'm sure. My prop came in.

Personal Note:
Nothing really new to report other than the slight increase in LBM. BF has remained the same. I havent taken BF measurments, but my myotape measurments havent changed; whichshould be expected given this is only wk1.

Until Next time,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 06/01/06, Thursday (Day 11)

Current Weight: 179.2lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Gains/Loss 2.0lbs Gain
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- T3 @ 65mcg ED (6wks)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Creatine
- BCAA
- Taurine
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Diet:
I've been carb cutting, mostly in the evenings. I seemed to have dropped a lot of water weight; A LOT. I was 183.6lbs after this last weekend. I guess I stacked on the pounds over memorial weekend. I'm back down in weight. Over all diet is OK, but it definitely could be better. I'm in the middle of week 2 and should have had all the bugs worked out of my diet before I started week 1.

Training:
Training is good. The pumps are great. To bad pumps weren't a nice way to gauge progress; lol. I think I want to change things up a bit. Instead of using my last routine [(as I'm doing) which is designed for a bulk] I think I'm going to revert back to a basic HST routine. I have found that HST works great in cutting BF; even when your not trying -- not to mention the strength gains. The switch in routine should go unnoticed. I'm simple changing frequency and volume (increasing frequency and lowering volume). Loads will remain the same.

Personal Note:
So this has been a weird cycle so far. The strange jump in weight has really caught my eye. The only thing I came up with is water retention. I have been tinkering with carbs; cutting them here and there. Odd, because I didn't think anavar aromatized easily or at all. Most people report solid waterless gains. I guess the muscle would hold a little water in the belly naturally, & I was taking creatine; still am.

The IGF seems to have went stagnant on me. I've read that it is usually only effective for 4 to 5 weeks at a time; or at least the user only reports gains up to this length in use. Seems fair, I've been on about 4wks. I'm going to finish up with the last little bit I have and drop it form the cycle. I'll pick back up during post cycle therapy.

The Pgf2a doesn't really seem to be doing much in terms of killing fat cells, lol. At least I haven't seen any major decreases in the area I've been applying it. I use it mainly on my love handles, which are priority right now.

I've dropped the Albuterol for now, 1wk early than I'd like. I was going for a 2wk on/off pattern. I guess I can just start out again next week and continue the 1wk on/off pattern I've started. I noticed while on it, though, that I got the shakes (like clen) at only 8mg ED. I didn't notice any sides at 4mg ED. To those who know, what is the best way to take it ... 4mg to 12mg 1x a day or 4mg to 12mg 3x a day? I've gotten mixed reviews. Clen was easy ... I just gauged the sides and never went over 200mcg. Albuterol doesnt seem to work like that though. & what's the half life/active time length in the body?

Other than that, I'd say thing are going well; could be better though. I have been getting a lot of encouraging comments from friends and family. Visually, I'd say I have definitely made some improvements. Traps a dramatically bigger, as are my shoulders. My abs are slowly peaking their head(s) out. No real increases in vascularity, yet. I'm going to stay optimistic. As I have said before, Its only week 2. I'm going to increase cardio and keep up the swimming (which I have been doing a lot of; its hot out here).

Stay tuned,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 06/05/06, Monday (Day 15)

Current Weight: 180.8lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Gains/Loss 3.6lbs Gain
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- T3 @ 75mcg ED (6wks)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Creatine
- BCAA
- Taurine
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Diet:
Nothing new to report ... diet might need some improvements, but over all it isn't bad at all. I have continued to cut carbs, but primarily in the evenings. Occasionally, I will start to cut them out early in the morning on through the evening, but not often.

Training:
I switch routines today; going from a 3on/1off split to a M-W-F full body routine (HST).

Personal Note:
I was told over and over again that T3 often makes a user appear flat. I cant say that I have noticed this at all. If anything, I look just the opposite. The VAR I have is awesome; thanks Leo. Most people will argue that VAR is a weak compound ... I've heard it many times before, but I think those people gauge a compounds effectiveness through its side effects rather than its true anabolic/androgenic effects on body recomposition and/or LBM development. Or maybe they fail to see the visible changes in their body because their to busy looking at the scale. Whatever the reason, it seems foolish. After reading through the posts of people who advocate VAR only cycles (mods, vets, and newbies alike), I decided a while back to give it a go. I am in no way disappointed about the results I have seen thus far. I cant say that I would advocate the single use of other orals, but Anavar is definitely one I would suggest using to others.

Visually, I'm looking a lot better than I was. lol, It might be the tan I'm sporting? I'm having a bit of trouble fighting off these love handles and lower belly fat. Stubborn fat!! I'm not out of the woods yet, nor am I anywhere I want to be in terms of results. I am happy with what I have achieved to date, but I know I still have a lot of work to do. End of week 2, start of week 3. I'll take pictures tomorrow morning. You all can be the judge.

Until Next time,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 06/09/06, Friday (Day 19)

Current Weight: 181.4lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Gains/Loss 4.2lbs Gain
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- Prop @ 150mg EOD (I've been running this for some time, just forgot to mention it).
- T3 @ 75mcg ED (6wks)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Creatine
- BCAA
- Taurine
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Diet:
I made a few adjustments here ... I increased my protein intake for one. Instead of just one BIG protein shake a day, I'm now drinking the one big morning breakfast shake and several other protein in water shakes throughout the day (including my other meals). I'm also cutting all carbs, completely, every few days. I find this helps to elevate any water retention I might be holding; whether it be due to the test, creatine, or sodium intake (I try to minimize as much salt/soduim from my meals; eating fresh unprocessed foods). So all is looking up.

Training:
Sore as hell today. I decided try out my former 2on/1off/2on/2off upper/lower split. I want to be in the gym as much as possible without risking the chance of over training. I like this split. I ran it during my last cycle with excellent results. Its low volume. I do work each muscle group out twice a week though; alternating between movements/exercises. Strength increases are through the roof.

Personal Note:
To date progress on a scale of 1 to 10 (in terms of my goals) ... I'd say a 7 or 7.5 maybe. I'm not putting on any BF, but the BF I do hasn't really budged. The goal here is to lose BF and hopefully gain some LBM. Well, I appear to be gaining LBM ... my body fat just hasn't decreased. Well, I actually cant say that. It seems as though I am losing body fat, just not in the areas I would like. My focus is my lower abdominals and love handles. The only areas I see improvements in is the outer extremities. I guess this is only natural since these areas (legs, arms, shoulder, ect) hold less fat anyway. Any lose in BF would first be noticed here, where areas more populated with fat would not be so noticeable. Its a bit frustrating though.

After some review of the products I'm using, on a scale of 1 to 10, I rate Anavar an 11 (this **** is awesome), pgf2a dermal a 1 or 2 (I didnt notice any real decrease in fat in the areas applied - lipo/clen works a lot better IMO), Prop alsways gets a 10 (Test is best), T3 a 7 or 8 (it hard to know whether or not its working sometimes (it seems so very subtle), but then you look down during a curl and all you see is veins - I did expect more from it though. From what I have heard, its supposed to kick ass on those fatty tissues), Cap-HP spray a 1 or 2 like the pgf2a (again in conjunction with the pgf2a dermal I didn't noticed much. That being said, however, I have used Cap-HP in the past along with Lipo-U and received excellent results), & Albuterol a 7 or 8 (Its a lot milder than clen in terms of sides, but seems to produce similar effects). IGF has stopped producing results ... I'll finish up this last little bit I have and dropp it.

Now, in regard to the pgf2a I want to say that my feelings and ratings might change. I did use it with Lipo-U as its carrier. Lipo-U is known to produce water retention in the tissue it is applied; which later subsides a few days after its use. Its also my understanding that pgf2a can cause some swelling in the muscles and tissues it is used on. I just finished my first bottle of lipo-u/pgf2a ... I'll observe the after effects over the next few days and then report my findings. I also have another bottle; this one is Lipo-U/pgf2a/DMSO. I might have better results - I might not.

I guess that's good for now. I'll talk to you all in a couple days ...

Thanks,
Sprt

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Date: 06/01/06, Thursday (Day 11)

Current Weight: 179.2lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Gains/Loss 2.0lbs Gain
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- T3 @ 65mcg ED (6wks)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Creatine
- BCAA
- Taurine
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Diet:
I've been carb cutting, mostly in the evenings. I seemed to have dropped a lot of water weight; A LOT. I was 183.6lbs after this last weekend. I guess I stacked on the pounds over memorial weekend. I'm back down in weight. Over all diet is OK, but it definitely could be better. I'm in the middle of week 2 and should have had all the bugs worked out of my diet before I started week 1.

Training:
Training is good. The pumps are great. To bad pumps weren't a nice way to gauge progress; lol. I think I want to change things up a bit. Instead of using my last routine [(as I'm doing) which is designed for a bulk] I think I'm going to revert back to a basic HST routine. I have found that HST works great in cutting BF; even when your not trying -- not to mention the strength gains. The switch in routine should go unnoticed. I'm simple changing frequency and volume (increasing frequency and lowering volume). Loads will remain the same.

Personal Note:
So this has been a weird cycle so far. The strange jump in weight has really caught my eye. The only thing I came up with is water retention. I have been tinkering with carbs; cutting them here and there. Odd, because I didn't think anavar aromatized easily or at all. Most people report solid waterless gains. I guess the muscle would hold a little water in the belly naturally, & I was taking creatine; still am.

The IGF seems to have went stagnant on me. I've read that it is usually only effective for 4 to 5 weeks at a time; or at least the user only reports gains up to this length in use. Seems fair, I've been on about 4wks. I'm going to finish up with the last little bit I have and drop it form the cycle. I'll pick back up during post cycle therapy.

The Pgf2a doesn't really seem to be doing much in terms of killing fat cells, lol. At least I haven't seen any major decreases in the area I've been applying it. I use it mainly on my love handles, which are priority right now.

I've dropped the Albuterol for now, 1wk early than I'd like. I was going for a 2wk on/off pattern. I guess I can just start out again next week and continue the 1wk on/off pattern I've started. I noticed while on it, though, that I got the shakes (like clen) at only 8mg ED. I didn't notice any sides at 4mg ED. To those who know, what is the best way to take it ... 4mg to 12mg 1x a day or 4mg to 12mg 3x a day? I've gotten mixed reviews. Clen was easy ... I just gauged the sides and never went over 200mcg. Albuterol doesnt seem to work like that though. & what's the half life/active time length in the body?

Other than that, I'd say thing are going well; could be better though. I have been getting a lot of encouraging comments from friends and family. Visually, I'd say I have definitely made some improvements. Traps a dramatically bigger, as are my shoulders. My abs are slowly peaking their head(s) out. No real increases in vascularity, yet. I'm going to stay optimistic. As I have said before, Its only week 2. I'm going to increase cardio and keep up the swimming (which I have been doing a lot of; its hot out here).

Stay tuned,
Sprt

Good log man!! Are you going to continue with the albuterol? Did you stop it early because of sides?? I think it should be taken 12-16 Mg ED ( split evenly through out the day due to its very short active life. ) You wont get the benefits if you take it all at once ( plus will increase the sides taking a very high dose all at once) Split it up in 4 mg doses about 5 hours apart..

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 06/19/06, Monday (Day 29)

Current Weight: 180.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Gains/Loss 2.8lbs Gain
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- Prop @ 150mg EOD (I've been running this for some time, just forgot to mention it).
- T3 @ 100mcg ED (6wks)
- hCG @ 250iu to 500iu a week. (testes have atrophied)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Creatine
- BCAA
- Taurine
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA

Diet:
In all honesty, diet has gone to ****.

Training:
Still training ... when I get the time. Its tuff. I've had a busy schedule lately. I'm starting to lose motivation. I was only in the gym twice last week & to date cardio has been none existent. I haven't given up yet, so dont count me out. I'll turn her around. Give me a minute ...

Personal Note:
I'm burning up right this instant. The T3 is kicking my ass. Not until today have I experienced hot flashes this intense or continuous. I guess its a good thing. 100mcg is where its at. I noticed nothing at 50mcg, or even 75mcg for that matter; maybe a few hot flashes here and there. Overall, fat loss was at a minimum before the bump in dose. I'd even be willing to say I put on some BF. I know my waste line has slightly increased. I wanted to have measurements for you guys, but my son has lost both pair of myotapes. Sorry. Maybe in a few days ...

So ... I haven't updated in a while. Today is the start of week 5; the end of midway point. I have pictures. That being said, I have made some progress. I could have definitely done a lot better in the last 4wks, however. Its been tuff because I'm currently in between jobs. I guess you could say I'm a full time stay at home daddy; and I take back anything I ever said about women who stay home and man handle the kids. Its tuff work. I'm lucky I only have one. I don't know what I would do with more kids. Go insane maybe?? So props to all the stay at home mothers out there.

Holly **** I'm hot ...

I've dropped a few pounds as well since my last update. Going from 183lbs, to 181lbs, now to 180lbs. I see this as a good thing. After all, I'm not trying to gain here peeps. My goal is to lose BF and hold/gain LBM. Maybe now with the increase in T3 I'm starting to shed that BF as planned. Only one way to find out ... measurements and BF test. I'm on it.

I've dropped the IGF. It seemed to stop producing results; a while ago. I've picked up some hCG, though, as my testes seem slightly atrophied. I've also noticed a drop in sex drive; which I always hate to see go. So I'll run it at 250iu to 500iua week up to PCT to be safe.

I'm also picking back up the Lipo/pgf2a (which I found to do nothing before). I've added DMSO & Clen to the mix. I loved the Lipo/Clen combo in the past. I found it worked very well in my problem areas. I'm hoping the added DMSO will help with delivery. I'm also wondering if the pgf2a I got was fake?? There is no real way to know.

Last thing I plan to add to the cycle is DNP in the last 2 weeks. I'd wait and run it after PCT, but I have used DNP in the past with huge loses in LBM. I'm hoping that by running it during the cycle I might spare some LBM. I wont be running T3 or anything else during the DNP use. What do you guys thing?

I don't have anything to report. If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate.

Thanks,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Here those pictures ... sorry if they're blurry.

Before:

Midway:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yep definite bf loss, i say forgot about the DNP i'd be so worried about losing tons of muscle on that stuff and from the sounds of it you have. You just need to nail your diet, and your log is really making me wanna try Var even more now. But i intend on picking up some powder and making it an oral liquid otherwise it's stupid expensive.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Yep definite bf loss, i say forgot about the DNP i'd be so worried about losing tons of muscle on that stuff and from the sounds of it you have. You just need to nail your diet, and your log is really making me wanna try Var even more now. But i intend on picking up some powder and making it an oral liquid otherwise it's stupid expensive.
Good luck with the oral solution man ... you can easily get a supension out of it, but forget about making a successful solution. I tried it at as low as 20mg/ml in all kinds of different % and solvents ... nothing seemed to work for more than a week.

I'll update tomorrow.
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 07/03/06, Monday (Day 42)

Current Weight: ???.?lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Gains/Loss ?.?lbs Gain
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- T3 @ 100mcg ED (6wks)
- hCG @ 250iu to 500iu a week. (testes have atrophied)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Creatine
- BCAA
- Taurine
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA

Diet:
If anything I the only sure thing in my diet is high protein intake; this is one thing I have stay focused on. Using T3, I fear losing LBM. Despite the high protein, however, I'd say that there has been a little LBM lose. I can see it in my arms. Other than that, Diet has just been OK -- nothing great.

Training:
I've been busy vacationing. I guess I should have planned this cycle better. I haven't trained in 2wks. I did train tonight; I hit Chest/Back/Traps/Shoulders. Feels good to be back in the gym. I have 2wks left ... hopefully there wont be anymore interruptions.

Personal Note:
I'm a little disappointed in the way thing have gone since week 5. I've slacked off pretty hard, which is abnormal for me during cycle. Usually, everything else in my life takes the back seat during times like this. I guess my priorities have changed a bit. I'm not really sure what's going on, but I've lost motivation. My first thoughts were that I shut down pretty good, so I started taking hGC ... it doesn't seem to be helping. I'm not depressed; which isnt uncommon during the later end of my cycles. The whether could be a factor too, I'm sure. It's over 100 degrees where I live; and holding. The T3, I'm positive, is also playing a role in my change of mood. Whatever the problem, I don't plan on letting it effect me these last few weeks. I have 2wks left to go and I plan on making them count.

My weight is all over the place. The highest weight I have reported is 183.0lbs; I have lost some, however. I didn't get a chance to weigh this morning, but I will tomorrow and update. I'm curious to see where I stand right now. Like I said, I've been on vacation ... diet and training havent been much of a priority lately. I'm back though ... I'm definitely back.

Tonight's workout wasn't bad; especially for being off these last two weeks. Strength is still high, but intensity & volume suffered (I wasn't able to move as many reps as normal; which bruised my gym ego). I was happy to see my strength hanging in there though. My girl keeps telling me I'm small, I'm shrinking, or commenting on how skinny I am lately. lol, I immediately flex and tell her to kiss my biceps. She laughs; which also bruises. So like I said, I'm going to make these last two weeks count. I'm back!!

I've been preparing for post cycle therapy. I just purchased 2mg of MGF and 1mg of IGF (I have another bottle of IGF from a UG source), so I'm working on a ways to through those into my 4wks of therapy. Maybe some of your guys with experience can help me out with that. I know a little something about peptides, but with all the info out there its experience that counts sometimes. I've never used any of these substances during PCT, only as a primer to a cycle.

Anyhow...
On a more positive note, I've got a killer tan!!! That's got to count for something. Right?

Thanks,
Sprt

PS: I'll update tomorrow ...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that the highest u can go is 10mg/ml for the var for some reason.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I've heard that the highest u can go is 10mg/ml for the var for some reason.
I believe it. Anavar is an extremely stubborn compound. I have heard concentrations as high as 20mg/ml, but considering the solvents used (which I have tried) I'm guessing the guy was lying. Who knows ... ?

Suspensions, on the other hand, are very easy to make. A little liquid (beverage of choise for flavor) + oil + PS80 and your good to go at almost any concentration; just shake and administer ... DONE.

Thanks
Sprt

PS:
Update:
Current Weight: 174.4lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Gains/Loss: 2.8lbs Loss
BF%: Unknown

post cycle therapy Protocol:
- MGF @ 100mcg - Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun (Off days)
- IGF @ 40mcg - Mon/Tue/Wen/Thurs/Fri - Sat/Sun off
- Clomid @ 100mg during wk1, 50mg wk2, wk3, & wk4
- Nolva @ 40mg during wk1, 20mg wk2, wk3, & wk4

Check out this PCT and tell me what you guys think,
Sprt