Any feedback on Cyclo-1-Test

D D D

Awards
Has anyone tried the burn free Cyclo-1-Test yet. Any feedback (only from those who have actually tried it please) would be appreciated. I don't want to discuss price. Efficacy only. Thanks.

Lgoosey

Awards
It's fairly new but there's an ongoing thread over at AL...The user seems to like it so far

D D D

Awards
Thanks. I checked out that thread. The user seems more than happy with his results. I'm bumping this fuckin thread back up to the top hoping for more feedback. I will be able to provide some feedback in the very near future as well.

sctxms

Awards
I will in june Sorry it couldn't be sooner but I will post my results

jimmyjamesgang

Awards
I have been using the cyclo 1-t for about 2 weeks now at 3-4 times a day. I usually alternate between nasal and oral administration. Pretty good burn nasally but not unbearable, I sneeze a lot though. Great pre workout boost, better than cyclo 4 ad for that purpose.

D D D

Awards
I've just received a pile of the stuff. I'm currently running a transdermal cycle right now though. I'll add some to my regiment as a preworkout boost for now.
P.S. I had been running a 1-Test, 4-AD, 1,4-Andro transdermal cycle but have dropped the 4-AD over the last 9 days in an attempt to drop water. I've dropped 10 pounds of water while my bench went up by 11 lbs over the last week. 1-Test and 1,4-Andro with no 4-AD is VERY SUPPRESIVE though, so I'm not sure how much longer I can take it. Libido is way down. The effects on my physique are impressive but it's fucking up my head a bit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Originally posted by DDD
P.S. I had been running a 1-Test, 4-AD, 1,4-Andro transdermal cycle but have dropped the 4-AD over the last 9 days in an attempt to drop water. I've dropped 10 pounds of water while my bench went up by 11 lbs over the last week. 1-Test and 1,4-Andro with no 4-AD is VERY SUPPRESIVE though, so I'm not sure how much longer I can take it. Libido is way down. The effects on my physique are impressive but it's fucking up my head a bit.
I had used the trans for a couple of days before I got the Cyclo. After looking at the time it takes for theoretical levels to reach maximum, I decided to go only with the cyclos during the day, then tossing on a squirt of T-1 at night (similar to using a slow digestion protein before bed, I guess) to keep levels elevated while sleeping. My cycle is almost over, but I am up around 14-15 solid pounds with my strength up quite a bit as well.

Keep us up to date on how it's working for you (daily dosage, weight, etc.)

D D D

Awards
I mixed up a bottle of Psycho-1T last night by dissolving 6 grams of burn free Cyclo 1-Test in 24 ml water and pouring it in an empty nasal spray bottle (I poured out the contents of a Drixoral bottle for this purpose). I put 2 shots up each nostril prior to doing my hamstring/calve workout. It did cause a bit of discomfort for about a minute before subsiding. I wouldn't say that it burned, just a bit of an aggravation. My workout was intense. It's hard to say if the Psycho-1T helped since I'm already using a transdermal which has yeilded good results. It definitely produces a head rush for a couple of minutes. I tried some of the powder beneath my tongue before bed, purely out of curiosity. It tastes bitter, but doesn't burn at all. I'm going to continue to use the Psycho-1T prior to working out, even though I'm in the middle of an 8 week transdermal cycle. I imagine it may help out directly before a big lift. I won't know for sure until the weekend. I'll be doing bench press then. I don't tend to go for 1 rep max on anything but bench. I will post again if I notice any significant changes.

D D D

Awards
I've been using both my homemixed Psycho-1T (nasal) and 25 mg of the cyclo-1Test (sublingual) prior to my workouts over the past few days. My workouts continue to be very intense. It makes me feel like I could put my fist through a brick wall. The cyclo powder dissolves and absorbs much quicker than any cyclo tabs that I've used in the past. The cyclo tabs that I've used always made me produce a large amount of saliva, while they were dissolving, which I had to resist swallowing for absorption purposes. This cyclo-1Test powder doesn't present this problem. Good stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like an effective addition to the trans. Keep us posted on gains - especially strength gains, which are what I noticed the most.

D D D

Awards
My morning bodyweight is actually lighter than it's been in 3 years on the 1-Test/1,4-Andro transdermal. I'm down to 229.5 lbs on my morning weight (after a piss and a hefty ****). My bodyfat is non-existant at this weight. No water retention at all. I tried to up my bench by 9 lbs on Saturday but got distracted by my wife coming clunking down into my fucking gym just as I was lowering the bar to my chest. I managed to push it 3/4 of the way before having to put it down onto the safties. Of course, I was pissed off and blamed her for the fucked up lift. I made a second attempt and missed again. Oh well!!!

D D D

Awards
Sounds like an effective addition to the trans. Keep us posted on gains - especially strength gains, which are what I noticed the most.
The Cyclo is still producing super high levels of aggression within minutes of taking it. Definitely a must prior to workouts. The number of repetitions I normally do for each exercise has increased. I will be increasing my working weights for each set at this point. The Psycho 1-T is addictive and doesn't cause lethargy. It actually has the opposite effect (makes me fucking vibrate and causes insomnia if taken before bed).

D D D

Awards
Why am I so fucking hungry the last 2 days??? Not sure if the Cyclo-1Test has anything to do with it. I've started taking a serving of the Cyclo and the Psycho first thing in the morning the past 2 days in addition to before my workout in the evening. Transdermal 1-Test kills my appetite. It could be the Transdermal 1,4-Andro.
To boot, I'm taking 4 servings per day of ephedrine and caffeine. Just observations.
I worked forearms and biscepts heavy last night and could barely shift my vehicle into gear this morning. That makes me feel good about myself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It had the same effect on me. I had a ravenous appetite and could not get enough food.

Have you noticed any interim increase in sexual aggresiveness? Before my natty test shut down, I had very aggressive sexual drives (which my girlfriend was enjoying quite a bit). Unfortunately towards the end of the cycle I lost my sex drive all togethor.

I might experiment with either shorter duration cycles, or take advantage of the quick in/quick out of the hormone and try to preserve natural test production (like dosing for half the day, then letting the hormone leave the body way before nighttime signals). I will have to ask some of the more knowledgeable people about the theory behind this.

Sounds like it is really starting to kick in. Keep the info coming.

D D D

Awards
It had the same effect on me. I had a ravenous appetite and could not get enough food.

Have you noticed any interim increase in sexual aggresiveness? Before my natty test shut down, I had very aggressive sexual drives (which my girlfriend was enjoying quite a bit). Unfortunately towards the end of the cycle I lost my sex drive all togethor.

I might experiment with either shorter duration cycles, or take advantage of the quick in/quick out of the hormone and try to preserve natural test production (like dosing for half the day, then letting the hormone leave the body way before nighttime signals). I will have to ask some of the more knowledgeable people about the theory behind this.

Sounds like it is really starting to kick in. Keep the info coming.
Unfortunately my libido was shot from my 1-Test/1,4-Andro transdermal prior to starting the cyclo 1-Test. I'm adding 4-AD back into my transdermal regiment tonight since I feel it's my responsibility to **** like a rabbit (ain't been happening lately).
By the way, PA was asked on another board about your "dosing in the first half of the day theory" to preserve natural testosterone at night. He said it wouldn't work. Of course PA didn't say it quite that politely (He tends to be like that from time to time. Makes me laugh my ass off).

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Looks like it is going well, I'm glad. Wait till we release the time released version.

DDD

Awards
I haven't given any feedback in 11 days. I've since added 4-AD back into my transdermal regiment to restore my libido and thus my sanity. I'm still taking the Cyclo/Psycho 1-T combo in the morning and prior to my evening workout. My morning weight jumped back up to 245 lbs within 4 days of adding the 4-Ad back into my transdermal regiment (that would be 15.5 lbs of weight gain in 4 days) and I've held there for the past week. I perceive it as mostly, if not all, to be water retention from the 4-AD. I looked in competition form at 229.5 lbs, but I'm huge at 245 lbs. It's a tradeoff. My benchpress jumped up another 8 lbs this weekend from where it was a couple of weeks ago. There's a good chance the 4-AD helped that along as well. The Cyclo/Psycho 1-T combo is a great boost prior to working out. That's all I can say for sure since there's too many variables involved here. I feel like I'm going to jump out of my skin within a few minutes of taking the sublingual dose , and almost immediately with the nasal spray. I'll be using a transdermal 6-OXO post cycle.