Building the Perfect Wideguy - AnabolicMinds.com

Building the Perfect Wideguy

1. Board Supporter

Building the Perfect Wideguy

I'm reading and rereading and REREADING. BTPB and CME, BTW nice links guys (Pecs/Hooker) and I'm ready to commit very soon.

Using the following AAS, and other ergogenics I'm trying to come up with a real nice few layers and would love some feedback from others who've used these methods. I dont' have time to post what I'm going to do (to be honest I'm still trying to figure out EXACTLY how I'm going to lay things out so yes it is a little lame and rather then rip me just dont' reply right now if you feel the need to talk ****) I will have my own ideas up soon. Just asking for someone with experiance to walk with me a bit on this one. Heres what I'm going to/can use test prop, test enth, drol, winny (oral and injectable well you can drink the im **** but....alright nevermind), masteron, dbol, hgh (probably 3 kits), cytadren (should I get some? I can), igf-1 (3 mgs) hcg, t-3, clen. I'm toying with getting some EQ.

As for ai and serms this is where I get confused. I see him reccomending nolva or clomid ALOT, but wonder if he would still say that this many years later with products like aromasin, letro, arimidex, and all the other readily available research chems being so cheap/abundant. Does anyone have any links to more recent beast cycles laid out by the man?

BTW, I am "sort of " asking for someone to put a cycle together for me. I've flamed people for that and I might catch **** here. If that's the case, no sweat of my sack. Still I'd appreciate some insight.

Thanks in advance,

Wideguy
    :bruce2: Had to put him in here:bruce2:

2. Professional Member

I imagine ALR certainly may have a few different opinions on some substances as time has progressed. However, I have not seen any updated info.

The recommendation of clomid and novla is also based on the long standing effectiveness of them. For many users, they can be used easily w/o much sides(especially novla). Some of the AI's tend to cause side effects more often due to the significant impact they can have on estrogen levels. Again, i stress that estrogen is not all bad as many often like preach.
  3. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy
    I'm reading and rereading and REREADING. BTPB and CME, BTW nice links guys (Pecs/Hooker) and I'm ready to commit very soon.

Using the following anabolic steroids, and other ergogenics I'm trying to come up with a real nice few layers and would love some feedback from others who've used these methods. I dont' have time to post what I'm going to do (to be honest I'm still trying to figure out EXACTLY how I'm going to lay things out so yes it is a little lame and rather then rip me just dont' reply right now if you feel the need to talk ****) I will have my own ideas up soon. Just asking for someone with experiance to walk with me a bit on this one. Heres what I'm going to/can use test prop, test enth, drol, winny (oral and injectable well you can drink the im **** but....alright nevermind), masteron, dbol, hgh (probably 3 kits), cytadren (should I get some? I can), igf-1 (3 mgs) hcg, t-3, clen. I'm toying with getting some EQ.

As for ai and serms this is where I get confused. I see him reccomending nolva or clomid ALOT, but wonder if he would still say that this many years later with products like aromasin, letro, arimidex, and all the other readily available research chems being so cheap/abundant. Does anyone have any links to more recent beast cycles laid out by the man?

BTW, I am "sort of " asking for someone to put a cycle together for me. I've flamed people for that and I might catch **** here. If that's the case, no sweat of my sack. Still I'd appreciate some insight.

Thanks in advance,

Wideguy
    :bruce2: Had to put him in here:bruce2:
    I would avoid Cytadren ,to many dangerous side effects when used incorrectly,but this looks very interesting,i will definetly keep an eye out for a log of some sort.
    •   

4. New Member

Can you post your stats and your experience with previous cycles?
  5. Board Supporter

6'1 1/4
    Ectomorph- fairly small joints but pretty wide shoulders. Fairly long arms, hence they are lagging.

227-230 lately
    10-12% bodyfat
    Cycle experiance: 3 1/2-4 years or so. Used regular 8-12 week cycles, shorties ie. 2 on 3 off, and long cycles ie. 16-24 weeks.
    AAS/Ergogenic aids used: Just about anything but gh as of yet.
    Training for 8 years (very intense for the last 6).
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

huh, you have similar stats as me. Although I am an aquarian Type O- Mesomorph hybrid diety.

Cytadren is sketchy.. it impedes all sex hormones. I wouldn't use it.

I like the idea of layering... It's a good protocol.. I employ it in my designs.. I "try" (not always succesful) at not using too many compounds at one time, and overlap for different goals during my cycle. I use longer durations though.

If you do use EQ, I would run it minimum 16 weeks and use it at time you expect to be lower Bf%. Masteron goes in the category as well. I would use the Mast at the end to free up SHBG (winny does this as well to an extent, but I hate winny).

Dbol, Drol.. nice... I'm waiting until I'm a tad older to incorporate HGH into future research. I am tempted however... very tempted and envy you. I agree that 3 kits is the minumum you should obtain at first.

After many bouts of IGF... 7mgs or so, I consider it a small help in the big picture... small increases in measurements, but more noticeable decrease in BF. I'll still use it, but the romance with it is.. shall I say.. over?

Again, I like the layering idea... and even though I am not always sold on Author L Rea's innovative designs, I very much respect the man and am always curious of the outcome.

good luck and I look forward to your updates and rough design outline.
  7. Board Supporter

ThANKS Ubi. I was and still sort of am on the fence with the gh but as I've said a few times if this cycle doesn't leave me at an offseason weight of 250-260 then I'd say it wasn't really worth it. So it looks like 4 kits :bb3: . As for igf-1, same here man. I figure after I run it with slin/hgh/test/ect, running it alone will be like playing with vagina lips over silk panties after having already gone to sloppy ass to mouth. Fun but just not really doing it. The days draw near and hopefully I'll have something solid soon. It's sort of a matter of me figuring out the doses and how/when to layer one phase into another.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

that's the fun part though right? the managing of layers...

oh and the gear part too, that's fun.

I like the analogy by the way.. bring ol' lil' ubi back under his own powers during the natty time... Now where are my silk panties?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 06:28 PM
  2. building the perfect beast , have the book ?
    By sicosico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 09:05 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 12:26 PM
  4. building the perfect beast/CME I
    By snakebyte05 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-13-2005, 01:22 PM