EO as a carrier

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Read this in another forum about getting Drostanolone Enanthate and Trenbolone Enanthate combo in a 200mg/ml solution to hold and someone suggested EO as a carrier. What is EO and what do they mean as a carrier?

scarfacebling

Awards
I belive what they are tlaking about is ethel oleate (probbly spelled wrong) and it is used to limit the pain from high concentration injectables and pain from prop. Don't know much about it except its expensive and when its found its normally in prop.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Read this in another forum about getting Drostanolone Enanthate and Trenbolone Enanthate combo in a 200mg/ml solution to hold and someone suggested EO as a carrier. What is EO and what do they mean as a carrier?
IBE is actually working on producing this. Not sure when it will be available, but my guess would be pretty soon.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Don't use it straight though. 50/50 with oil. It can cause an MTC (Synthol) like effect locally at high concentrations.

Stumbo

Awards

No need for EO with enanthate esters bro. just do the usual 2ba 20bb combo and it will hold no prob. And shouldnt hurt.

Ive made Tren E at 500mg/ml with no probs.

Stumbo

Awards
Don't use it straight though. 50/50 with oil. It can cause an MTC (Synthol) like effect locally at high concentrations.
I was under the impression that EO doesnt stay local long, and its actually ubsorbed(sp? its 4am) very quickly.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I belive what they are tlaking about is ethel oleate (probbly spelled wrong) and it is used to limit the pain from high concentration injectables and pain from prop. Don't know much about it except its expensive and when its found its normally in prop.

THanks for the assistance and the answers dude?

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
No need for EO with enanthate esters bro. just do the usual 2ba 20bb combo and it will hold no prob. And shouldnt hurt.

Ive made Tren E at 500mg/ml with no probs.
Very much impressed dude. I just made some tren Enanthate with 3%ba and 15%bb at 225mg/ml at 20ml. I wonder what was your color of your final product because mine was light amber color nothing clear oil type color like my many Nandrolone Decanoate or Testosterone Enanthate.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Very much impressed dude. I just made some tren Enanthate with 3%ba and 15%bb at 225mg/ml at 20ml. I wonder what was your color of your final product because mine was light amber color nothing clear oil type color like my many Nandrolone Decanoate or Testosterone Enanthate.
Don't worry if it gets dark.. you most likely baked it right? Tren oxidizes and can even turn a dark whiskey color. It's mostly aesthetic and won't really affect the hormone.. if it does it's negligible from what I have heard.

Also, IBE does have EO, it's just not up on the site..

It is expensive usually, so I'll be interested to see what it'll be going for. ;)

Last edited:

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry if it gets dark.. you most likely baked it right? Tren oxidizes and can even turn a dark whiskey color. It's mostly aesthetic and won't really affect the hormone.. if it does it's negligible from what I have heard.

Also, IBE does have EO, it's just not up on the site..

It is expensive usually, so I'll be interested to see what it'll be going for. ;)
Yeah I did bake it. First heated it to dissolve in the 3% ba and 15% bb. Baked at 250 degrees for 45minutes.

Actually I have another thread asking about the reputation of researchsupply.net because they have EO at what appears a decent price

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
although I have not seen EO listed in the past weeks.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that EO doesnt stay local long, and its actually ubsorbed(sp? its 4am) very quickly.
No, it is retained at the site very well. Much longer that regular oils.

foreverstrong37

Awards

Last edited by a moderator:
Nutz

Nutz

Awards
From what I understand its a good co-solvent, so even if it stays in the site longer ( not synthol long) it will hold some hormone in itself, leading to a slower, gradual and more stable release of horomone into the blood.

its also thinner than oil, so should inject through a thinner pin and spread nicelly througout the muscle.and has a slight anestetic ( and possibly seditive) effect.

if a horomone 'crashes' or crystilises in the muscle due to lack of solvents, you have tiny crystals of hormone in the muscle, which is ok to most extents, but can cause pain. by using a good co-solvent ( like EO or BB) this is minimised. most hormones are also soluble in oil, but to what extent depends on the structure of the homrone.

oh yeah... and on baking....

Bodybuilding.com Forums - View Single Post - Question about sterilization

I usually dont bother, may bake the oil ( before hormone addition and filtering) next time, but only as I like playing kitchen chemist :)

The Iron Bull

The Iron Bull

Awards
Why in the world would you guys go through them....they are just to expensive.

I use EO in almost all my products because it is not the expensive....
EO - $15.00/4 oz. $20.00/8 oz. $30.00/16 oz. $125.00/gallon
BA - $10.00/16 oz $50.00/gallon
BB - $10.00/16 oz $45.00/gallon

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am concerned about using all EO. i agree it is not needed with the Tren enanthate. 2/20 with oil works fine.

I just haven't come up with a formula that works for bold cyp yet. All EO, 2/20 and 200mg/mL works I have heard. But now I am not sure about trying that much EO. I know that 50/50 EO/oil and 3/20 has a tendency to crystalize, so not sure what to do?

Maybe the base conversion then putting it into a dermal is the only safe bet.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
foreverstrong37,

Dr. D's comment for one thing is making me think twice. I have also had a friend advise me against doing it with all EO. I need to get back with the guy and see why specifically he thinks that would be bad for the body. Probably same reason as Dr. D.

However, noone else that I can tell has reliably and consistently gotten boldenone cyp to hold with other formulas as far as I can tell.

I am considering using Super Solvent to try to get it to work also.

I don't have enough chemistry knowledge or homebrewing experience to tell how it might work with test base. But I hear it can work incredibly well with prop, so to me it looks like a good idea.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
Ive done test base with 5 BA / 15 BB at 75mg/ml with a tiny bit of crashing. nothing some heat dosent solve, although its a bit painful when it crashes in muscle. tolerable though for jumpstarts.

maybe use 50% EO 50% oil for the ( what would otherwise be) oil portion of the mix?

I know that one guy has tried injecting a Ml of BB and found it pain free. I dont think that a little EO is going to be too bad for you, but thats just my opinion.

as for steralising... if your injecting into a sterile vial, with a new needle, through a fresh sterile filter, thats as close to sterile as your likelly to get without lots of expensive equipment.
while I wouldn't suggest it, there are many that homebrew and dont bake /or/ filter... just inject USP oil plus USP solvents and powder... and get away with it. the human body is generally better able to cope with this stuff than you imagine.

I have a great immune system, I never get ill.... I would always filter though :p

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Im using an all EO blend right now with 125mg prop/100mg masteron/ and 75mg tren and im shooting ED and I havent had any problems. Im currently 5 weeks into it.