6 weeks Superdrol

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This fall/winter i am thinking of running a 6 week superdrol/x-mass. The superdrol would be a 20/20/30/30/40/40. X-mass i would just run 2 a day for 6 weeks. Throwing in M1-P @ week 3 and running 3-4 a day for the remaining 3 weeks. Maybe throw some Pher-X or Phera-Phlex for the 1st 4 weeks. Im gonna straight up bulk this whole time and i didnt know if Superdrol was cool to run for 6 weeks. Any thoughts or suggestions???

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
This fall/winter i am thinking of running a 6 week superdrol/x-mass. The superdrol would be a 20/20/30/30/40/40. X-mass i would just run 2 a day for 6 weeks. Throwing in M1-P @ week 3 and running 3-4 a day for the remaining 3 weeks. Maybe throw some Pher-X or Phera-Phlex for the 1st 4 weeks. Im gonna straight up bulk this whole time and i didnt know if Superdrol was cool to run for 6 weeks. Any thoughts or suggestions???
Whoa! This seems like a lot here. Whats your cycle history, stats, etc.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Nope, sounds like you've thought this through carefully. :sad:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You might want some cycle support in there. There is a new one that is REALLY good, can't remember the name of it right now maybe someone else can.

WHAT??? come on it IS in my forum lol

CROWLER

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
You might want some cycle support in there. There is a new one that is REALLY good, can't remember the name of it right now maybe someone else can.

WHAT??? come on it IS in my forum lol

CROWLER
:icon_lol:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello,

The question you are asking might have been already answered in another thread.
If you use the Search Function, you probably will get your answer quicker.

I will add that your plan is poorly thought out, and against any suggestions I would make.

Thanks,
ryansm

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
"Bring out your dead!" Ding "Bring out your dead" Ding

"Heres one
That'll be ninepence.
I'm not dead.
What?
'Ere, he says he's not dead.
Yes he is.
I'm not.
He isn't.
Well, he will be soon, he's very ill.
I'm getting better.
No you're not, you'll be stone dead in a moment.
Well, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations.
I don't want to go on the cart.
Oh, don't be such a baby.
I can't take him.
I feel fine.
Oh, do me a favor.
I can't.
Well, can you hang around for a couple of minutes? He won't be long.
I promised I'd be at the Robinsons'. They've lost nine today.
Well, when's your next round?
Thursday.
I think I'll go for a walk.
You're not fooling anyone, you know. Isn't there anything you could do?
I feel happy. I feel happy.
[the Dead Collector glances up and down the street furtively, then silences the Body with a dose of four methylated steroids]
Ah, thank you very much.
Not at all. See you on Thursday.
Right."

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Bring out your dead!" Ding "Bring out your dead" Ding

"Heres one
That'll be ninepence.
I'm not dead.
What?
'Ere, he says he's not dead.
Yes he is.
I'm not.
He isn't.
Well, he will be soon, he's very ill.
I'm getting better.
No you're not, you'll be stone dead in a moment.
Well, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations.
I don't want to go on the cart.
Oh, don't be such a baby.
I can't take him.
I feel fine.
Oh, do me a favor.
I can't.
Well, can you hang around for a couple of minutes? He won't be long.
I promised I'd be at the Robinsons'. They've lost nine today.
Well, when's your next round?
Thursday.
I think I'll go for a walk.
You're not fooling anyone, you know. Isn't there anything you could do?
I feel happy. I feel happy.
[the Dead Collector glances up and down the street furtively, then silences the Body with a dose of four methylated steroids]
Ah, thank you very much.
Not at all. See you on Thursday.
Right."
Couldn't have been better stated :icon_lol:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, at one point in the cycle you would be stacking Phera/Superdrol/X Mass/M-1P..For real?..That's definitely not a good idea

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that is a whole lot of drol and 40mg seems like overkill to me i've got 10 years experience on AAS/PH and I only go up to 30mg of drol also weeks 3 and 4 has you running 3 methly products at the same time?? I really would have to advise against a cycle like this

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok ok, yea i know i didnt really think this through that much thats why i said this WINTER. thats about 4 months away guys. I was simply throwing out ideas. No im not gonna run all 4 of these @ once .I should have laid it out better my bad.
Superdrol:20/20/30/30/40/40
X-Mass: 2 caps per day for 6 weeks
Methyl 1-P @ week 3-6: 3 to 4 per day
or
Pher-X week 1-4: 2 per day
And i ment to say pher-x or methyl 1-P not both it came out wrong. I have done a Masterdrol/M1-P cycle last fall, and currently doing a Mega-TRN/Pher-X/ Mega-Zol cycle (start week 3 2maro). I am progressing well I am 5'8" 182lbs. about 8~9%BF. This is why i wanted to get the cycle set here soon so i can think abuot it reserch some more (buy it before tis all gone), and decided if i want to do it. Again sorry guys i re- read my original post and was thinking abut kicking my own a$$.........I should have been more clear

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still wouldn't stack 2 17aa's for 4 weeks, but that is just me.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sounds to me that you are putting too much into Anabolic/Ergogenic aid, instead of thinking about this from a clearer perspective. 40mgs of SD is not needed, and quite frankly it is absurd. Not to mention you plan on running it for 6 weeks, let me warn you that I know of an individual who ran 40mgs of SD for 6 weeks and got jaundice. There is a point when you are pushing it too far and really getting more in bad than good. Perhaps a look at your goals is in need, maybe something with a little more realistic time frame in accomplishing them.

Ok ok, yea i know i didnt really think this through that much thats why i said this WINTER. thats about 4 months away guys. I was simply throwing out ideas. No im not gonna run all 4 of these @ once .I should have laid it out better my bad.
Superdrol:20/20/30/30/40/40
X-Mass: 2 caps per day for 6 weeks
Methyl 1-P @ week 3-6: 3 to 4 per day
or
Pher-X week 1-4: 2 per day
And i ment to say pher-x or methyl 1-P not both it came out wrong. I have done a Masterdrol/M1-P cycle last fall, and currently doing a Mega-TRN/Pher-X/ Mega-Zol cycle (start week 3 2maro). I am progressing well I am 5'8" 182lbs. about 8~9%BF. This is why i wanted to get the cycle set here soon so i can think abuot it reserch some more (buy it before tis all gone), and decided if i want to do it. Again sorry guys i re- read my original post and was thinking abut kicking my own a$$.........I should have been more clear

hawkeyes56

Awards
it looks like a great cycle if you want to wake up one morning with your liver lying next to you begging to be put out of its misery... but that is just my humble opinion

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright the reason i said up to 40mg of superdril is because thats what the company suggested to run thats it and i was wondering if anyone has or knows ne one who has because i couldnt find anything about it. They say u cant stack it with their LMG (x-mass) and pher-phlex. I was aware it sounded crazy but i was asking what u guys thought

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, if your going to do this you got some balls man. I also read of another guy that did this and said he will never do it again. He didn't leave a log, but I hope you do with blood test and before and after picture. Ohh go check out chemistry labs they have atd shakes and trust you will prolly need em. Good luck man.

Ps I ran a sd cycle and gained 15 pounds with jus 20 mg and the back pumps sucked so at 40..I don't even wanna think about it lol.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
I'm not gonna joke around, 'cause you might actually be serious about this. You would be very lucky to live after a cycle like that. superdrol alone for 3 weeks at 10/20/20 does hell to your lipids and liver.... and your considering six weeks of this(at very high dosages)? AND STACKING IT WITH MORE METHYLS? Sorry bro, but you need to take some time off and do a little reading on the toxicity of all the compounds you mentioned.

a good bulker with what you have might be:

WEEK 1: XMASS: 100MG ed
WEEK 2-6: XMASS 100MG ed / superdrol 10mg

or a more libido-friendly cycle:

WEEK 1-2: PP 10MG
WEEK 3-6: PP 10MG / SD 10MG
(yes, stacking methyls, but low dose of each)

ofcourse injectables would be better for longer cycles like this.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
See doom & whatsaroid are good guys cause they actually gave some adivse. Thats all i wanted. After Looking at things all day this is what it looks like i am going to do which is much more sensible
4 weeks Superdrol @ 10mg
6 weeks X-mass @ 100mg
while running 250mg formastane daily
* When would i want to take the dose of superdrol~45min pre workout

doom3q

Banned
Awards
sure. 50mg XMass morn ... 10mg SD preworkout ... 50mg XMass before bed.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea, but like i said earler that everyone seems to mis read is i got 4 months to make up my mind on what i want to do but for now that seems like the best. I did reaseach on formestane seen both injectable and oral, i'll be doing oral cause i dont even want to mess with needles or making it. 250mg is a good dose but what time of the day should u take it im guessing before bed would prolly be the best. I searcha bit and ddint see 2 what time people took it just how much for how long.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright the reason i said up to 40mg of superdril is because thats what the company suggested to run thats it and i was wondering if anyone has or knows ne one who has because i couldnt find anything about it. They say u cant stack it with their LMG (x-mass) and pher-phlex. I was aware it sounded crazy but i was asking what u guys thought
Just because a company suggests it's products dosing dosn't make it right ......most of these companies have little to no documentation on the negative side effects of their products at any dosage, and so we all learn by trial and error. The liver can take a beating, but don't beat it into submission.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Dermabolics makes transdermal foremestane aswell as ATD. Dosing before bed is best because test production is highest at night. It would be better if you could split your dose for one in the morning and one at night, but if you can't, take it all at night.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just because a company suggests it's products dosing dosn't make it right ......most of these companies have little to no documentation on the negative side effects of their products at any dosage, and so we all learn by trial and error. The liver can take a beating, but don't beat it into submission.
Exactly thats why i asked and people started freaking out on me for some reason, but im pretty set on the cycle i just mentioned, and i might,might kick it up to 20mg if things are going smoothly cause on the masterdrol i got hellasious back pumps, i had to sit out practice for 2 days until the cycle ended.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Exactly thats why i asked and people started freaking out on me for some reason,
No dude, the reason people freaked out on you is because you posted this:

Frankly, you sounded like a complete idiot who was planning on gobbling down a whole variety of steroids without much though at all as to how they were going to effect you.

Since then, you have acknowledged as much and begun to ask reasonable questions for which you are now receiving reasonable answers.