need as much feedback as possible to tweek this cycle to perfection

1-15 Test E 200mg 2x a week =400mg/wk
1-10 PROP 50mg ED =350mg/wk
1-12 Deca 400mg/wk
1-6 Var 40mg/day =280mg/wk
10-15 winny 50 mg/ED (injectable) =350mg/wk
2-14 HCG 250iu's 2x a week =500IU/wk
1-15 .5mg Arimidex ED =3.5mg/wk
1-21 HGH 5.4IU/day (raised from 2IU slowly of first few weeks)

Week 17.5 - 21.5 post cycle therapy

thanks

ajdo

Awards
Cycle looks good, it's pretty stout but not over the top. The only thing I see is with the winny you may consider doing EOD, since it has a half life of around three days, and even though your pinning it-winny is 17AA just the same and ED injections could be harder on the liver. Just a thought, honestly ED is not bad either-just something to consider. Other than that it's very well planned all the way through PCT.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
10 weeks of prop! OUCH! :D Are you starting the HGH when you start the cycle or have you been running it for awhile??

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Why not run the prop weeks 1-4 and 10-15 while upping the enan dose to compensate. That way you get the kick start benefits at the front and keep your blood levels up as the enan ester clears at the end. It will give you some free time away from the ed injections. Personally, I would go eod on the prop and winny. IMO

nando

Awards
------------

HERE IS THE UPDATE :

i appreciate the inital feedback and have updated the cycle as follows:

1-10 PROP 100mg EOD =350mg/wk (avg)
1-12 Deca 400mg/wk
10-15 winny 100 mg/EOD (injectable) =350mg/wk (avg)
(been on HGH awhile)

i also have primo or superdrol i could throw in but have left those out for now.
I can handle prop and winny pain BTW
thanks

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
------------

HERE IS THE UPDATE :

i appreciate the inital feedback and have updated the cycle as follows:

1-12 Deca 400mg/wk
(been on HGH awhile)

i also have primo or superdrol i could throw in but have left those out for now.
I can handle prop and winny pain BTW
thanks
do you mind explaining the rationale for using test prop and test enan together for 10 weeks? because it makes zero sense to me. if you want to jumpstart, prop for weeks 1-4 is great.

you can drop the arimidex dose.

why are you waiting 2.5 weeks to start PCT?

i've used HCG for months on end, just like you have layed out (swale protocol) - it's not ideal, IMHO. if i could do it again i'd go 2x/week for weeks 4-5, then 9-10, then 15-16. constant use is ineffective over time. your body is used to getting LH in short bursts, and a steady supply just doesnt keep my guys where they belong.

ever used tbol for a kickstart? for many, it is preferred over var for cost and for gains (i like it a whole lot better)

nando

Awards
UPDATE
i appreciate all the feedback and have updated the cycle as follows:

1-12 Deca 400mg/wk
3-4, 8-9, 13-14 HCG 250iu's 2x a week =500IU/wk
1-15 1mg Arimidex EOD =3.5mg/wk
(been on HGH awhile)
Week 15 - 21 post cycle therapy

RE PROP for 10 Weeks
i can handle prop pain
it evens out my lvls
i have found success in mixing long and short esters

never tired t-bol, may look into that

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
How come so many people say to use winny EOD when it only has an active life of 8 hours( I get much better results using it ED).. Well anyways like sameold said there is no reason to use prop and test e . You should just frontload with the prop for 4 weeks ( for a kickstart) And think about upping your test E dose. It is really to hard to say not knowing Your stat and prior cycle history so we can give some soild advise..

nando

Awards
UPDATE
i appreciate all the feedback and have updated the cycle as follows:

1-12 Deca 400mg/wk
10-15 winny 50 mg/ED (injectable) =350mg/wk
3-4, 8-9, 13-14 HCG 250iu's 2x a week =500IU/wk
1-15 1mg Arimidex EOD =3.5mg/wk
(been on HGH awhile)
Week 17 - 21 post cycle therapy
clomid, HCG, rebound xt

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals and prior cycle history??

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I agree with bmartyr i say use the prop for the first 4 weeks and bump the enthanate up to 750mg. Why would you bother running both together when you can just bump up the enthante? I know you said you can handle the pain, i don't mind it either but think about the scar tissue from frequent injections.

nando

Awards
I agree with bmartyr i say use the prop for the first 4 weeks and bump the enthanate up to 750mg. Why would you bother running both together when you can just bump up the enthante? I know you said you can handle the pain, i don't mind it either but think about the scar tissue from frequent injections.
I hear your reasons for PROP only 4 weeks and fully understand them:
I am pinning DECA and TEST E... 4 x a week anyways and mix the PROP in there so i have no additional scar tissue.
the PROP just helps keep my lvls consistant :)
otherwise I have to pin TEST E 3x a week (2x isn't consistant enough)
so I actually save 1 shot a week

I have several cycles under belt and am familliar with:
superdrol
test e
test p
deca
primo
anavar
hgh
winstrol (injectable)
Sus 250

I can always learn more...
thanks again for all the feedback
you help make my cycles even better :)

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I hear your reasons for PROP only 4 weeks and fully understand them:
I am pinning DECA and TEST E... 4 x a week anyways and mix the PROP in there so i have no additional scar tissue.
the PROP just helps keep my lvls consistant :)
otherwise I have to pin TEST E 3x a week (2x isn't consistant enough)
so I actually save 1 shot a week

I have several cycles under belt and am familliar with:
superdrol
test e
test p
deca
primo
anavar
hgh
winstrol (injectable)
Sus 250

I can always learn more...
thanks again for all the feedback
you help make my cycles even better :)
Maybe I am missing something ... Why are you having to use the deca and test E 4 times per week. If your test is 200 mg / ml and your deca is 200 mg / ml mix them into one injection twice per week ( one mon 200mg test and 200 mg deca mixed into one injection and repeat on thurs)... Why would you have to use test E three times per week the active life is 6 days so thats why you would use the test E twice per week to keep blood levels stable( NO NEED FOR INCREASING TO ANY MORE while using test E and deca as far as you saying that twice per week is not consistent enough is WRONG).. If your so worried about have more stable blood levels just run prop instead of test E...

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Rotate using lots of diffrent injection sites and scar tissue should not be an concern. As a rule of thumb try to only hit a site once every week ..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why you feel it's necessary to inject 4 times a week with the test E and Deca, 2 times is fine.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hell I've used enan injecting only 1x ew and it seemed no diff than 2. I go 2x just to be cautious but that is why long esters were added to Test in the first place: decreased injection frequency while maintaining (or in my opinion improving) stability of blood levels. Even injecting eod I don't think prop keeps stable levels as well as enan at 1x. But who am I to talk, I am currently injecting suspension only 1x ed in the stead of the recommended 2. :D

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Bmartyr: It says in Chemical Muscle Enhancement i believe that suspension only needs to be shot 1 daily. Also i agree with you about the Enthanate, most use enthanate so they don't have to shoot eod.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Bmartyr: It says in Chemical Muscle Enhancement i believe that suspension only needs to be shot 1 daily. Also i agree with you about the Enthanate, most use enthanate so they don't have to shoot eod.
Most do use suspension twice per day to get its maxium benefits!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Do i sense a little attitude? Or am i wrong?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Do i sense a little attitude? Or am i wrong?
HUH??? Not at all !! Not sure where your getting that from??? I was just saying most get best results using suspension 2 x ED.. I do know some that used it only once per day ( me lol)but I liked using it 2 x per day ( I dont like suspention it bloats me like you cant believe) No attitude sorry if it came off like that. I was not starting with you back in a old thread etiher when you said to take nolva with tren . And I said that was a bad idea because nolva increases PgR in breast tissue and will stimulate progesterone recptors and increase chances of gyno from tren because trens metobolites will have more to bind to. I know this is off topic but it is the only reason why I think you would post you sense a attitude from me!!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
:duel:

I personally think 2x ed suspension would be the most optimal but 1x is working for me and I already feel like a pincushion. :D

Works out pretty well right now anyhow as I am netting ~27mg test in the AM with my transdermal mix, ~38mg in the afternoon with the suspension and another ~27mg with the evening trans application. (Trans #'s are figuring 30% absorbtion)

I am thinking blood levels should be ok. BTW, I am not sensing any attitude.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Hell I've used enan injecting only 1x ew and it seemed no diff than 2. I go 2x just to be cautious but that is why long esters were added to Test in the first place: decreased injection frequency while maintaining (or in my opinion improving) stability of blood levels. Even injecting eod I don't think prop keeps stable levels as well as enan at 1x. But who am I to talk, I am currently injecting suspension only 1x ed in the stead of the recommended 2. :D
Hey how is your suspention cycle coming along?? Are you getting bloat from it?? I agree with you on prop EOD might not give you as stable of blood levels but thats why I say using it ED will help with this!! We have all gave good advise for him but it seems it might have fallen upon deaf ears ya know LOL!!!!( about the test e and prop the way he laid it out)

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
:duel:

I personally think 2x ed suspension would be the most optimal but 1x is working for me and I already feel like a pincushion. :D

Works out pretty well right now anyhow as I am netting ~27mg test in the AM with my transdermal mix, ~38mg in the afternoon with the suspension and another ~27mg with the evening trans application. (Trans #'s are figuring 30% absorbtion)

I am thinking blood levels should be ok. BTW, I am not sensing any attitude.
Man you read my mind LOL.. I was typing to ask about your cycle and you post this !!! HAHA !!! Sounds good keep me posted on how it goes!!!

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Why not run the prop weeks 1-4 and 10-15 while upping the enan dose to compensate. That way you get the kick start benefits at the front and keep your blood levels up as the enan ester clears at the end. It will give you some free time away from the ed injections. Personally, I would go eod on the prop and winny. IMO

I agree. I think that is a good cycle you have but I would even argue that it is an unecessary cycle as well. I agree with BPmartyr that week one throught 4 is good and but I would do last of test prop at week 12 through 14.

I would love to see how your pain tolerance is after all those injections every week. What are your goals for a cycle like this? Obviously you are trying to gain a lot of mass but be specific please.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I would love to know what your blood tests are after a cycle like this. Why do you feel you need both Var and winstrol all on the same cycle. I would lower the var to 25mg ed at most and do it for 4 weeks and then the last 4 weeks of my cycle.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I would love to know what your blood tests are after a cycle like this. Why do you feel you need both Var and winstrol all on the same cycle. I would lower the var to 25mg ed at most and do it for 4 weeks and then the last 4 weeks of my cycle.
I was also thinking that but never got that far LOL!! I was trying to figure out why he is injecting test e and deca 4x EW!!! He says he has experience with doing cycles but from what he is laying out he doesnt know much about anabolics at all!! Not a flame but he doent listen to the advise given on here...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Sorry man sometimes it's hard to tell on here, i'm going to blame this one on the Tren, lol.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Sorry man sometimes it's hard to tell on here, i'm going to blame this one on the Tren, lol.
HAHA!!! No worries man!!! We need to start a internet tren fight club and have the mods instigate it to relieve tren aggression!! J/K LOL!!!

nando

Awards
thanks for all the responses
and thread hijacks :)

i have not had success with TEST E once a week
2x a week is a minimum i feel.

mercedesdd - your statement is correct:
If your test is 200 mg / ml and your deca is 200 mg / ml mix them into one injection twice per week ( one mon 200mg test and 200 mg deca mixed into one injection and repeat on thurs)

the stuff i have access to is blended
such as 200TEST E / 50 prop and 200DECA / 50 PROP
i also have access to 100 / prop
injection plan was rotating as follows:

day 1 - 200TEST E / 50 prop(1cc) and 50 PROP(.5cc) mixed
day 2 -
day 3 - 200DECA / 50 PROP(1cc) and 50 PROP(.5cc) mixed
day 4 -
day 5 - 200TEST E / 50 prop(1cc) and 50 PROP(.5cc) mixed
day 6 -
day 7 - 200DECA / 50 PROP(1cc) and 50 PROP(.5cc) mixed
etc

As far as winny and var in same cycle i understand your concern on my liver function

I understand your points on test e vs prop and will look into switching up my cycle

thanks for all the advice