Superdrol at $69.99... Is this the end?

gazdecki

Awards
Over at xxxxxxxx Superdrol is up to $69.99. I've seen it as low as $21.99 not more than two months ago. Is this the end of Superdrol as we know it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Barbell500

Awards
Over at imwiththedummie.com Superdrol is up to $69.99. I've seen it as low as $21.99 not more than two months ago. Is this the end of Superdrol as we know it?
I am sure you can still buy clones.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be for you if you post non board sponsor retailer links again.

gazdecki

Awards
ah i apologize... dontbeadummie.com haha pretty good

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
It will be for you if you post non board sponsor retailer links again.
we're not allowed to share with others if we find a site offering an item for cheaper than a sponsored site?

i have been going through nutraplanet.com for some time now, and I am pleased to say that I'm absolutely impressed by his company.... awesome site. But if there are other sites out there to know about, why hold back?

You sounds like a..... COMMIE! haha

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's how it is. Live with it or be banned.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
we're not allowed to share with others if we find a site offering an item for cheaper than a sponsored site?

i have been going through nutraplanet.com for some time now, and I am pleased to say that I'm absolutely impressed by his company.... awesome site. But if there are other sites out there to know about, why hold back?

You sounds like a..... COMMIE! haha
It's a cycle my man. You come on the board to read/learn/share, sponsor catches your eye. You buy from the sponsor, giving them buisiness, in turn they pay the Admin. Admin takes that money and pays for the board. Without sponsors there would be nowhere you to type about those other ones.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's a cycle my man. You come on the board to read/learn/share, sponsor catches your eye. You buy from the sponsor, giving them buisiness, in turn they pay the Admin. Admin takes that money and pays for the board. Without sponsors there would be nowhere you to type about those other ones.
Says guy who hasn't donated to the site..... oh wait, I haven't yet either. ahah:blink:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Says guy who hasn't donated to the site..... oh wait, I haven't yet either. ahah:blink:
Yeah, but I've spent about $700 in the time I've been here from the Island..lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha..I know, I know..But I just saw the stickie saying Gold Membership is now $40/year?..

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well thats nothing I should donate more,the advice and things learned here besides newbie posts are well wroth 40bux a month!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True, are you trying to shame me into donating Apowerz..Because it's working.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29