anyone used masteron?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
has anyone used masteron?  If so what did you think of it?

Im trying to think of some future cycles for myself.  right now im in the middle of a 4 weeker, then gonna take 4 weeks off, then hit a 6 weeker i think, then stop for a while and go on a mass stack for fall....

masteron I was going to use for a cutting stack

h19

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Why not just go with the basics..tren and test or test and winny for cutting? Why get so exotic?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
makes it more fun i guess, im just throwing ideas around at this point. and its at a good price (providing its real and dosing is accurate)...

Im also debating whether I can muster up the balls to do some injections again. I didn't like doing them at all, so id have to work up to it. Id really like to use EQ at some point, so looks like i will have to stop being abitch

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I heard that Masterone isn't available anymore, plus Bill Llewellyn has it listed in his book as NLM, or No Longer Manufacturered..

Names and Maufacturers:
Drolban- Lilly US
Masterid- Gruenthal G
Mastril- Syntex GB, BG
Masteron-Sarva-Syntex B; Cilag PT
Mastisol- Shionogi Japan
Metormon- Syntex ES
Permastril- Cassenne FR

Any Masteron found out now is either bootleg, or very old and unusable.. Besides, there's always Fina! :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's IP's.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
yeah IP 50mg tabs.....but ive read on another board its no good. NO proof behind it though.

BigBenn

Awards
There is some decent oil coming out of underground labs but the ip tabs are a nono.