Max LMG or X-mass user input please...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Anyone thats tried either of these products could you post up how much you gained, your thoughts on the product, any side effects you experienced?? Tried searching, but there really isn't much info on x-mass and from my understanding all the alri info got deleted. Did you run dostinex during cycle to combat prolactin induced gyno? B6? Just trying to be prepared to run this cycle as best as i can and minimize all side effects.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not a bad product. For the most part, I didnt have any unwanted sides from it- I liked feeling like Superman all day!!
Gains seem t ocome on pretty dry, though, for some reason, initially, I got a bit of bloating. I think this was from my natty test aromatizing , and less from the chemical itself.
Expect the normal androgenic sides. HArdness, hardness in other eares!, strength increases.

As far as gains go, I have never used it solo. The gains seem to come slow at first, but I have read logs where some people put on 15+ pounds! But the general number (going from memory) was around 8-10lbs.
It will shut you down. Have an extensive PCT. My first expirence with the compound was with ERGOmax LMG- the methyl version of Max LMG, or X-MASS.
I Feel VERY good while taking it. Just a great sence of well being.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply... I'm looking to run a 3-4 week cycle of x-mass. Going to look something like this: 40/80/80/80. I may up the first week to 80 after a day or two. And my pct will include nolva and clomid, along with all other supporting supps. My main question is, do you think it would be necessary to run dostinex during cycle to prevent prolactin gyno, or even just b6? At the proposed cycle how would you suggest running the PCT? Granted this is going to be my first cycle.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have your prolactin control on hand if needed. Everyone responds differently. Since it is a non methyl, I think you should start at 80, from day 1.
You may even up the dose to 3 daily after week 2 IF needed.
Just remember, that the majority of the gains will come around week 3, so I would really wait until after then to see if you actually need to up the dose.

Your PCT: While I cant complain about it,.. I would consider some DHEA. It all depends on how much supression you get though as far as anything else you may need.
Good Luck!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Is it better to run prolactin control during cycle rather than wait til you need it? With this, letro or dostinex? I've heard of both being used and some say letro is the best. Would these taken during cycle be better then waiting to see if gyno starts? I'd much rather prevent than treat. Also, how would letro and dostinex be dosed.

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
My first expirence with the compound was with ERGOmax LMG- the methyl version of Max LMG, or X-MASS.
I Feel VERY good while taking it. Just a great sence of well being.
I was under the impression that the ergomax-lmg version was mixed isomers of DMT, whereas max-lmg was a totally different compound altogether, more unsaturation, different side chains.

There has been rampant confusion over these products. Whichever compound came out 2nd should have been named diffrently! That's why I was glad when Generic Labz introduced their version of max-lmg, X-mass. Now the confusion seems to be clearing up a little.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heres the way I remember it:

The ORIGINAL MAX LMG (green bottle) was DMT

X-MASS/MAX LMG - non-methyl of 2 and 3-ene's . I think a 70% 3-ene, 30% 2-ene. (dont know the isomers for each)

ERGO MAX same, as above, but methyl.

Now- Im always mixed up despite this (of course, I could just be wrong) but I read 13-something on the back of X-mass, and 17a-delta- 3-ene on the ERGOmax LMG.

Of course, PheraPlex is 2-ene, supposedly the more anabolic of the 2 and 3-ene mixtures. (I just supposedly because,.. well, nevermind)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Would dosing Rebound XT at 25mg a day on cycle and continue through pct with nolva be ok? I figure keeping estrogen levels under control during cycle would eliminate the chance or at least lower the chances of gyno, correct?? Also, would 25mg daily be fine throughout? I wouldn't need to ramp it up during pct if i'm using nolva correct?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that the ergomax-lmg version was mixed isomers of DMT, whereas max-lmg was a totally different compound altogether, more unsaturation, different side chains.

There has been rampant confusion over these products. Whichever compound came out 2nd should have been named diffrently! That's why I was glad when Generic Labz introduced their version of max-lmg, X-mass. Now the confusion seems to be clearing up a little.

Well, either way, Im taking X-MASS right now, and my comments, however missdirected as to the makings of the products, still apply

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
didn't realize you are on x-mass right now... Are you taking any anti-e's during cycle?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would dosing Rebound XT at 25mg a day on cycle and continue through post cycle therapy with nolva be ok? I figure keeping estrogen levels under control during cycle would eliminate the chance or at least lower the chances of gyno, correct?? Also, would 25mg daily be fine throughout? I wouldn't need to ramp it up during post cycle therapy if i'm using nolva correct?
You can take the XT throughout the cycle if you wanted.
Check out the PCT section, as there are many examples.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
didn't realize you are on x-mass right now... Are you taking any anti-e's during cycle?
Nolva.

I took the ERGO a while ago- and figured Id pick up some X-mass. HAd some left over, so was stacking it with Phera. I think I might be one of the few who Phera doesnt work for.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
/\ /\ -whats up with these advertisements, when did this happen? - When did I start getting pop-ups at AM?-

How are you dosing nolva during cycle?
about 20mg daily.
- Im about 4 days in with the inclusion of X-mass, so Im using Nolva until I feel totally shutdown. I was hoping t oavoid this some, with using phera. But phera makes me so tired, and I dont get that sense of well being. ERGO on the other hand, makes me feel just dandy :woohoo:
And increases my strength
And does my taxes,
picks up girls for me
does my dry cleaning
grocery shopping
rectal exams,...:blink:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
What is the point of taking nolva and stopping when you feel shutdown? Why not take it throughout the cycle?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Because, I know I have added estrogen while Im aromatizing my test when Im starting a cycle. If Im no longer aromatizing at a greater rate due to taking LMG, then estrogen should be in check.
Plus, eliminateing all estrogen isnt optimal. soem estrogen is needed.

If I were to run something completely through cycle, I'd choose something otc, as I would keep the Nolva around for later (PCT)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, been a huge and quick help!! Keep me posted on how your cycle goes, interested to hear. Thanks again. So what you are saying basically is....once shutdown occurs the chances of gyno are slim? So you are more likely to experience gyno in the beginning or post cycle, but prob not after shutdown correct??

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Id say you can get gyno at any time.
FOR ME, I feel that at the begining and PCT are when my changces are greatest.

I dont know if I'll continue this cycle, but Id like to give Phera a fair try at least.
And I have soo many goodies to choose from.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Actually X-Mass and Ergomax aren't related.

Ergomax was the original green bottles, MAX LMG was the original black ones (by ALRI).

Pheraplex/E...max/Pheramone-X/Ergomax LMG are all very similar. They are isomers on DMT. Pheraplex is pure 2-ene whcih is stronger and Ergomax and most of the clones are about 70% 2-ene and 30% 3-ene. all of these products are methylated.

MAX LMG/X-Mass/Revolt and all the clones are unmethylated and unrelated. They are a progestin and they actually have similar (but not as strong) effects as PP/Ergo. MAX LMG was initially designed to be stacked with Ergomax...that is really the only relation they have.

Just to clear this up......

By the way if you have any doubt, just refer to the chemical name.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually X-Mass and Ergomax aren't related.

Ergomax was the original green bottles, MAX LMG was the original black ones (by ALRI).

Pheraplex/E...max/Pheramone-X/Ergomax LMG are all very similar. They are isomers on DMT. Pheraplex is pure 2-ene whcih is stronger and Ergomax and most of the clones are about 70% 2-ene and 30% 3-ene. all of these products are methylated.

MAX LMG/X-Mass/Revolt and all the clones are unmethylated and unrelated. They are a progestin and they actually have similar (but not as strong) effects as PP/Ergo. MAX LMG was initially designed to be stacked with Ergomax...that is really the only relation they have.

Just to clear this up......

By the way if you have any doubt, just refer to the chemical name.
Pheromone-X IS Phera.
E...max IS ERGO (just different companies).

If you compare the most potent isomers in Phera, its the 2-ene, 5alpha one that makes pheraplex. There was A and B (of 2-ene) in ERGO along with the 3-ene. In the ratios stated.

I have always wondered, but MAX LMG has a name like 13- ...
and ERGO is some variation of 17a dimethyl....3-ene.

I know the chems are different, but I still dont know what MAX LMG (X-MASS) IS exactly.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
hey flossy... How is your x-mass cycle going??

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey flossy... How is your x-mass cycle going??
Well, I gave Phera all the time Im going to.
Nothing has gone right in the last 3ish weeks:
I got sick as hell one weekend, got my teeth pulled the next, My Atomic-H was under dosed, had a funeral out of state and helping move a friend last weekend.....
Anything I have gained durring the week, was lost on the weekend.
I think Im a tad leaner, but I havent put on any weight.

I dont want to start PCT, and my girl ships out next monday (so, this weekend I'll be visiting her parents and such in Alabama :frustrate )
So- I dont know how to handle this. I want to get something out of it, but life just keeps getting in the way.
Hopefully though, I can ride it out some until she goes on duty, and I'll throw in some TRN. Im not willing to do that now until she leavs though- killed my sex drive completely..