1st post/1st cycle - Sust. 250 injects hurt!

jetty

Awards
Hey guys,

New to the board and was hoping to get some help. I'm currently on my first cycle of Sust./winny and i'm on my third injection. The problem is I'm still having agonizing pain from my injection just 3 days ago. It's swollen but not hot too touch. I'm only doing 2 injections per week for a total of 500mg. I'm not sure I can go through with this pain. Here is what I've researched as far as potential problems: 1) Test Propionate is kicking my ass 2) receptors are getting use to the gear 3) gear is UG so it could be "dirty" or "overdosed" or it could be 100% prop for all I know.

Anyway, I was thinking of getting my hands on some Test Enthatate and diluting it. BTW, the winny i'm taking orally. I know the gear is kicking in because i'm bloated and getting zits. Took 1 mg. of Anastrozol which should clear that up. Any help would be appreciated because I am dreading doing my next injection.

SHADOW2492

Awards
Hey guys,

New to the board and was hoping to get some help. I'm currently on my first cycle of Sust./winny and i'm on my third injection. The problem is I'm still having agonizing pain from my injection just 3 days ago. It's swollen but not hot too touch. I'm only doing 2 injections per week for a total of 500mg. I'm not sure I can go through with this pain. Here is what I've researched as far as potential problems: 1) Test Propionate is kicking my ass 2) receptors are getting use to the gear 3) gear is UG so it could be "dirty" or "overdosed" or it could be 100% prop for all I know.

Anyway, I was thinking of getting my hands on some Test Enthatate and diluting it. BTW, the winny i'm taking orally. I know the gear is kicking in because i'm bloated and getting zits. Took 1 mg. of Anastrozol which should clear that up. Any help would be appreciated because I am dreading doing my next injection.
Where did you inject? I just did prop into my delt and it hurt royally. I like my thighs/quads. the second time I hit my quad muscle after a week or so the muscle doesnt even cramp anymore, I personally think it only hurts the first time you inject into the virgin muscle. For me workingout the muscle like nuts fighting through the pain and massaging it helped.

Are you rotating injection sites? I cant see how your receptors are getting use to something on the third dose. Doesnt make sense to me, I hope you dont inject the same spot everytime.

its my first cycle of anything and I am using prop so far no real problems.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Ok first off did you mean Anastrozole? If so 1mg is WAY too much. .25mg a day would be fine. But you really don’t need it anyway; diet is the number one bloat control tool. Get rid of your salts and watch your carbs. Go take a look here http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbull...&threadid=16753 at canadagold’s post to get an idea of how well that can work

As for the sustanon 250 I don’t like it to start with.
Sustanon is not a ester of Testosterone but a blend of them, 12% being Testosterone Propionate, 24% Testosterone Phenylpropionate, 24% Testosterone Isocaproate, and 40% Testosterone Decanoate. This is not my favorite concoction. In theory Sustanon 250 should be a twice a week shot. Having said that I would say you should inject at least 3x a week (Mon, Wed, and Fri). The Phenyl Propionate is the problem here; it is suppose to have a longer half life of around 6 to 7 days, putting it in the middle of the Test Isocaproate (9 to 9.5 days) and the Test Propionate (4 to 5 days). It doesn’t, its maybe a half day longer then testosterone propionate. While this doesn’t actually change much (the average half life is still going to be around 5.5 to 6 days instead of 6 to 7 days) it does kill the twice a week schedule IMO as well as getting rid of the notion of “smooth blending of esters” This is one reason I am not over fond of sustanon, that and mixing in an ester that 4 times as long as half of your mixture. Just my two cents.
As to why it hurts well I am hoping that you’re not using IP gear. But the usual culprit in sustanon is the benzyl alcohol. Your best bet is to dilute it with sterile oil. You can ether make this or buy some from the board sponsors. I would do this, mix it 50/50 with the sustanon and go to an every other day injection schedule. That would be ~1.15cc of the mixture every other day or ~143mg. that should take care of the pain. But you would have been better off with the testosterone enanthate.

All of this is really things you should have found out before you started your cycle. Also why are you already running the stanozolol during the 2nd week? Do you realize that you should be running this at least 12 weeks due to the decanoate ester? How long are you planning to run the stanozolol ? Please post the following, your age, height and weight, current training, years of training, diet, and your plans for your PCT.

jetty

Awards
Ok first off did you mean Anastrozole? If so 1mg is WAY too much. .25mg a day would be fine. But you really don’t need it anyway; diet is the number one bloat control tool. Get rid of your salts and watch your carbs. Go take a look here at canadagold’s post to get an idea of how well that can work

As for the sustanon 250 I don’t like it to start with.

As to why it hurts well I am hoping that you’re not using IP gear. But the usual culprit in sustanon is the benzyl alcohol. Your best bet is to dilute it with sterile oil. You can ether make this or buy some from the board sponsors. I would do this, mix it 50/50 with the sustanon and go to an every other day injection schedule. That would be ~1.15cc of the mixture every other day or ~143mg. that should take care of the pain. But you would have been better off with the testosterone enanthate.

All of this is really things you should have found out before you started your cycle. Also why are you already running the stanozolol during the 2nd week? Do you realize that you should be running this at least 12 weeks due to the decanoate ester? How long are you planning to run the stanozolol ? Please post the following, your age, height and weight, current training, years of training, diet, and your plans for your post cycle therapy.
Yes, Anastozole (arimidex) and I've been doing .5 mg-1mg depending on bloat ED. I've officially started week 2 of this Sust./winny cycle. I'm not using IP products and the swelling and pain is most likely NOT an infection. I'm a tough guy though and the pain is to the point I can't even go to the gym for at least 48 hours due to pain. Hell I'm in agonizing pain to tell you the truth. Here is what my cycle/PCT looks like:

Week 1-5 Sustanon 500 mg/ week ( 2 injections)
Week 1-5 Winny 250 mg./week (oraly every other day)
Week 5-10 Test Cypionate 400mg/week
Week 5-10 Winny 250mg./week

Week 1-10 Arimidex .5 mg/ED
Week 1-10 Finasteride 2 mg/ ED

PCT - Liquid Nolva - 40-60 mg/ ed
Comid 50 mg/ed
7-10 Week PCT - Clomid 20-40mg./eod

* I don't have the Test Cypionate yet or I would be adding that to dilute the Sust. 250 which is kicking my arse.

Oh yeah, i'm 6ft.at 230 maybe 18% BF. I'm on the the most muscular guys at the gym so my phsique is very advanced for a natural BB. I've been lifting for 10 years.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Anastozole (arimidex) and I've been doing .5 mg-1mg depending on bloat ED. I've officially started week 2 of this Sust./winny cycle. I'm not using IP products and the swelling and pain is most likely NOT an infection. I'm a tough guy though and the pain is to the point I can't even go to the gym for at least 48 hours due to pain. Hell I'm in agonizing pain to tell you the truth. Here is what my cycle/post cycle therapy looks like:

Week 1-5 Sustanon 500 mg/ week ( 2 injections)
Week 1-5 Winny 250 mg./week (oraly every other day)
Week 5-10 Test Cypionate 400mg/week
Week 5-10 Winny 250mg./week

Week 1-10 Arimidex .5 mg/ED
Week 1-10 Finasteride 2 mg/ ED

post cycle therapy - Liquid Nolva - 40-60 mg/ ed
Comid 50 mg/ed
7-10 Week PCT - Clomid 20-40mg./eod

* I don't have the Test Cypionate yet or I would be adding that to dilute the Sust. 250 which is kicking my arse.

Oh yeah, i'm 6ft.at 230 maybe 18% BF. I'm on the the most muscular guys at the gym so my phsique is very advanced for a natural BB. I've been lifting for 10 years.
Ok, use the sterile oil until you get the test cyp. that should take care of the pain. Go to one of the board sponser sites and get a bottle of sterile oil and a sterile vial. mix 50/50 like I said above.

That is too long on the winny and not enough. no more then 6 weeks. 50mg ED is good orally. I would run it the last half of the cycle.

That is still too much adex. check your diet for the bloat and remember that not all of that bloat is casued by the estrogen diet is key.

Clomid is not recomended for PCT anymore due to the sides and nolvadex working better anyway. I would make the cycle look like this

500 test cyp or sust a week weeks 1 to 12
50mg winny ED for weeks 9 to 14.
Start PCT week 15 to 18 with 40/30/20/20 mg of nolvadex a week.

jetty

Awards
SKye, i appreciate your .02 more than you know but this is my first cycle and 250 mg/winny a week should be adequate. I will take your advice and stop taking winny and leave it for the last 5 weeks. It's too long for sure. I've only taken it for two weeks and now the Test is kicking in so it will be aight to stop taking it i hope. Hey, when i mix the sterile oil with the Sust. do I shake it in the syringe and then pour warm water over the barrel? How do i actually administir it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 29
ComputerNerd Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 1